This might not be what you'd expect from a group of adult movie makers. You can read the details of the incident here. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Higgypop has also been producing award-winning content for YouTube since 2006 and has amassed more than 100,000 subscribers. I’m venting.

And when they asked me “Why I thought this grizzly attacked” I told them this grizzly was no different than any grizzly.

All Rights Reserved. Who will be accountable when that tragedy happens in British Columbia? With that phone call, I learned of the horrific tragedy that had just occurred at Einerson Lake, that by now, most of you will have heard about from the Mainstream Media. Since its closure maintenance staff and security have all witnessed alleged paranormal events here on a regular basis. By appointment only. A mother and 10-month old baby were killed when a grizzly bear broke into their cabin. Their investigations on Amazon Prime include a visit to Middlesborough to one of the UK's most haunted homes, they go on the hunt for ghostly goings at Manby Hall, and they investigate the "Poltergeist School" in Nottingham. For the record, the Grizzly Bear Management Zone that Einerson Lake is situated in, encompasses over 4000 square kilometres.

Who takes responsibility? Monday through Friday 10am to 6:30pm EST. Here is the part that really gets me angry. IT KILLED VALERIE AND ADELE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT GRIZZLY BEARS DO! It’s called “demagoguery” and recently I’ve posted about exactly this on the new Canadian federal gun control regulations about to be enacted. Who will say, “Yes, we were warned, but we felt the horror this person or persons (in the case of Valerie and Adele) was simply the cost of doing business…the cost of us staying in power.”, What government official will stand up and say, “Yes, it was me. This was a family of trappers, a family of hunters.

These are our top picks... British paranormal investigation team The Haunted Hunts investigate some of the UK's most famously haunted locations, including Pool Park Asylum, Antwerp Mansion and the infamous Ancient Ram Inn.

Copyright © 2020 TheHuntingNews.com We're the number one site for reviews of paranormal TV and the home of the Paranormal Entertainment Awards. Group parties available. All Rights Reserved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ign up to the Higgypop newsletter to find out about new videos and exclusive content first. So should every sentient human being be. It attacked because it is an apex predator and apex predators kill anything and everything they consider “prey.” And when you regulate grizzly harvest numbers to the point that they lose their “fear” of human beings, then human beings will absolutely become “prey” to grizzly bears. Does A Full Moon Increase Paranormal Activity? Terms Of Use • Privacy Policy • About Us ️‍. I believe the official statement said something to the effect that this ban was put in place, because grizzly bear hunting was no longer socially acceptable to the majority of British Columbians. These same people will be out tomorrow, raising money to stop hunting around the world and they will lie to do so. In fact, I predicted that someone was going to get hurt if something wasn’t done to deal with the grizzly bear plague.

WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE TODAY???????!!!! He is the longest-serving governor in the state's history. And as they cry…they will reach into these well-intentioned people’s pockets to finance their next anti-hunting project, NOT to actually use the funds to help wildlife populations thrive and increase as hunters have done. We admit this one might not be for everyone, but you can't deny it's different. Does The Feng Shui Black Obsidian Bracelet Really Bring Wealth? How To Watch 'The Craft: Legacy' In The UK Today. » Find Out More, Copyright © 1998-2020 Steve Higgins. Could An Attempt To Hold The World’s Largest Séance End In Disaster? 103 talking about this.

It is a heart breaking story for Jim Shockey. I told them about the grizzly bear plague, that there are too many grizzly bears in British Columbia and the Yukon. They will say they are “endangered” and they will pull at the heart strings of uninformed, caring people, who mostly live in urban centers far removed from the realities of grizzly bear management and conservation.

I am angered and outraged. Now this prediction has come to pass, in the most tragic way. This group of scantily clad investigators do exactly what it says on the tin. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. I am still livid at this senseless loss of human life in “My House” and on “My Watch.”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lthough there are only two episodes to date, the show has overwhelmingly positive reviews.