All you have to do is farm so much that you get up to 10 K fleet footwork and follow this build at this point you will reach the movement speed of close to 2000 However if you keep going with fleet footwork than it is possible to go faster Like, 3 Zeals items. It has two. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. Who's more annoying to play against, Rengar or Nocturne. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! I thought the point was to build 100% crit with lots of Zeal items because they give MS bonuses and he'll get the boost with every AA. When you attempt to W she will riposte, stunning you and just going ham and stealing your ms and killing you brutally. Her early ultimate duration is 1.5 secs, this is pretty low and wont have a impact on you HOWEVER on mid-game or late game she will destroy you because of increasing ultimate durations.

+10% Attack Speed Please keep this in mind while reading. Why does it keep saying "attempting to reconnect". Fleet gives you a slight speed boost and some hp back when you fully charge it by moving around. Troll build, the one used for the videos was actually done in urf.

To become The Fast you must first become Fast and in order to be fast you must take note from what I am about to say, This entire idea was made because of how cool I think The Fast is all credit goes to Waffle Jr, All you have to do is farm so much that you get up to 10 K fleet footwork and follow this build at this point you will reach the movement speed of close to 2000 However if you keep going with fleet footwork than it is possible to go faster, [10.22] IKeepItTaco's GrandMaster Jhin guide - Season 10, [SEASON 10]A Comprehensive How to Jhin Guide [10.1], Art Requires a Certain Cruelty - In Depth Jhin Guide. Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above. Everything has an end, except for the sausage. Jhin build guides on MOBAFire. And i would go pretty fast everytime i crit, but i also see people building Guinsoo on full speed jhin too, why is that ? Lots of attack speed items. Her rework made her a insane ADC killer, dodge her E and pray to god you make her miss her ult, if she does miss her E and ult thats your only chance to kill her. You might outrun him late-game but you have no chance on early and mid game. You must be logged in to comment. MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. League of Legends Premiere Jhin Strategy Builds and Tools. The build itself is garbage and I wouldn't play it outside normals. Easy early and mid, be cautious on late game though. Did this guide help you? Troll build, the one used for the videos was actually done in urf. Jhin , the Fast. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. Before you went stormraiders, but now that is gone, I'm not sure if the build can get as fast. HoB gives your first 3 autoattacks move attack speed, but with jhin attack speed turns into AD so its actually really good for him on URF especially when you have lots of crit items level 2 ABcmaSter_1234 If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. I did it once and managed to kite a ghosted ulting Olaf. You must be logged in or register before you cancast your vote. Denies your passive so you will get destroyed post Lv6. Did this guide help you? Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? Dodging his skills will make that fat guy's life 10 times harder. Trade with him as hard as you can level 1-3. A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop. The build itself is garbage and I wouldn't play it outside normals. How do I equip the new Pulsefire boarder for league? You must be logged in or register before you cancast your vote.