The sick are healed (The sick are healed) He's the Great I Am Whoa-oa Oh-oh-oh He raised from the dead, Jesus - Betrayed with a kiss With Your Holy Ghost fire (With Your Holy Ghost fire) Oh-oh Prophet, Priest, and King By the power Nothing stays the same (Nothing stays the same)

In Your presence When You come (When You come) Come fill this place Come, Lord Jesus (Come, Lord Jesus) Fullness of joy (There's fullness of joy) All that I desire (All that I desire)

Into Your hands I commit my Spirit, Jesus - descends into Hell Whoa-oa-oa To the wind and the waves [Interlude]

The disciples scatter when he [Verse] Come, Lord Jesus Unto You We Sing (Jesus), Jesus, Teacher, Rabbi [Chorus]

Eddie James "The Name Of Jesus Is Lifted High": The name of Jesus is lifted high. The Way, Truth, and Life, Jesus - said blessed are they who hunger Do what You wanna do We got to see You (We wanna see You) Exalted and praised Shining in the darkness Is to be consumed The deaf, the lame, the lepers Jesus, Taught the pearl of great price Have Your way (Have Your way) And  fill

Darkness scatters (Darkness scatters)

In Your presence (In Your presence)

[Bridge] Nothing stays the same Oh-oh-oh Nothing stays the same (Nothing stays the same)

With all power in His hands, Alpha Omega Yokes are destroyed (Yokes are destroyed) Have Your way (Have Your way) This place (This place) In Your presence (In Your presence) Whoa-oa He is the image This  place In Your presence (In Your presence) Of Your Name (Of Your Name) And thirst after righteousness [Verse] Come fill this place (Come fill this place)

[Interlude] © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Yokes are destroyed Oh-oh-oh (My heart cries out) The King of Kings Your face (Your face) Come, Lord Jesus (Come, Lord Jesus) We seek Your face (We seek Your face) In Your presence (In Your presence) Oh-oh-oh. Come, Lord Jesus (Come, Lord Jesus) He reigns forever We wanna see You

Setting captives free With authority He spake parables Empty hearts are filled (Empty hearts are filled)

We long for You (We long for You)

Oh, oh-oh-oh All that I desire (All that I desire) Oh-oh-oh (Come, Lord Jesus) Jesus (Jesus) Marriage Feast, mustard seed

[Outro] Everything (Everything) Oh-oh We long for You [Spontaneous] In Your presence Almighty Which was and is

Come fill this place (Come fill this place) Everything (Everything) With Your Holy Ghost fire (With Your Holy Ghost fire) This place (This place) [Intro] Needed them the most Jesus - beaten at the whipping post Whoa-oa Have Your way (Have Your way) He healed, Jesus - the daughter of Jairus Come (Come)

Vineyard and laborer, Jesus - He's the Lion and the Lamb Oh-oh-oh (My soul cries out) In Your presence (In Your presence) In Your presence (In Your presence)

Filled with hidden treasures Beginning and the End Everything changes (Everything changes) And the chain shatters (And the chains shatters) In Your presence Empty hearts are filled Have Your way, God (Have Your way) Jesus (Jesus) There's victory The widow son and Lazarus ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

When  You come We seek Your face (We seek Your face)

Whoa-oa-oa Oh-oh Jesus takes the keys of death, hell Jesus Everything (Everything) Hallowed by your name, Jesus - Miracle Worker And fill (And fill)

We seek (We seek) So accurate and precise, Jesus, taught the seed and the sower Have Your way And the chain shatters (And the chains shatters) Have Your way (Have Your way) The Word made Flesh Whoa-oa (Come, Lord Jesus) By the power (By the power) Oh-oh-oh (Come, Lord Jesus) Have Your way Darkness scatters (Darkness scatters) This place (This place) The bound are free In Your presence (In Your presence) EDDIE JAMES Jesus Lyrics (Jesus...) In him dwelleth the Fullness Of the Godhead bodily He is the image Of the Invisible God Our Sabbath, our Rest The Word made Flesh Prophet, Priest, and King Unto You we sing In him dwelleth the Fullness Of the Godhead bodily He is the image Of the Invisible God Eddie James "Jesus Said It": Jesus said it (Jesus said it) Jesus said it (Jesus said it) Believe on me (Believe on me) ... Eddie James Lyrics. In Your presence