178822707, citing Eternal Valley Memorial Park, Newhall, Los Angeles County, California, USA ; Maintained by Geri Davis (contributor 47197195) . GREAT NEWS! × See Photos.

Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Select a place on the map to place the pin. Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. My heart is so heavy for the Pippin family, Dantzscher family, all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma.... You are all in my prayers. Photo courtesy of Eternal Valley Memorial Park & Mortuary.

(2 Thessalonians 2:16, 17).

Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com: accessed ), memorial page for Jennifer Dantzscher Pippin (20 Jan 1979–13 Apr 2017), Find a Grave Memorial no. A system error has occurred. Psalm 145:18.

See Photos. We have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location. With much Love, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/newhall-ca/jennifer-pippin-7376467, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. A born leader with a young legacy that will carry on. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option.

Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Until we meet again Jennifer; I’m longing for the day we reunite. Dantzscher stood out in Sydney because she vocally opposed the controlling policies of team director Bela Karolyi. Sorry for your loss. Please reset your password. From the fun road trips to see Brandon play, their genuine hospitality to me was a reflection of their love for you.

Our thoughts are with Jennifers family. Jen was always very sweet to me & she will be greatly missed. Love always Roger, Kelly, Kyle and Cole Nance, I will miss you Jennifer. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

I thought you might like to see a memorial for Jennifer Dantzscher Pippin I found on Findagrave.com. Lol. My Heart Aches for all of you, So Very Sorry Please accept my condolences† ❤.

Jennifer Pippin. I am blessed to have known you. Jennifer Dantzscher Pippin.

Also an additional 2 volunteers within fifty miles. Please note: You are asking volunteers to find and take a photo of the headstone. See Photos. Try again later. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. All the great times we shared I will treasure forever. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in.

Blessed to have called you family and have had you in my life. Jan 20, 1979 – Apr 13, 2017. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. See Photos. Jennifer Dantzscher Pippin January 20, 1979 – April 13, 2017 Arrangements under the direction of Eternal Valley Memorial Park Mortuary, Newhall, CA. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Jennifer Pippin. Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. See Photos. Wendell, North Carolina. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Failed to remove flower. For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Our thoughts are with Jennifers family. May you rest in peace and shine down on your beautiful children, loving husband and all of your wonderful family. She went on to an All-America gymnastics career at UCLA. Jennifer Pippin. Find Jennifer Pippin's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information.