They’ve got the Cooks 2.5L air fryer on sale for $49.99 (regularly $100). No peeling, or other issues. JCPenney.com has this Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer on sale for $49.99 (Regularly $140). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This air fryer circulates hot air around your food to give it fried crispiness with little or no oil. But if you hurry and buy it on or before Sunday, May 5, you can send in a $20 Rebate after purchase, and your final cost will be only $22.49!. Use the promo code MPB330 at checkout and pay $42.49. Hip2Save® is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. 15% off any purchase or 20% off purchases over $100, CVS 8×10 Photo Prints Just $1 Each When You Buy 3 w/ Free In-Store Pickup (Ends Tonight! Get the highly rated Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer on sale for $49.99 shipped! Just make sure your purchase is completed by October 16th and your rebate is submitted by November 15th. The mail-in rebate comes in the form of a JCPenney Visa Prepaid Card and there is a limit of one per household or address. Go over to JCPenney where they have started their early access to Black Friday Deals! ORIGINAL UPC Send original UPC (or COOKS barcode for COOKS branded products) from product package. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Just click on the $20 rebate for the air fryer and look under the details. Cooks Stainless Steel 3 Pack Stockpot (After Rebate) ... Cooks Stainless Steel 3 Pack Stockpot (After Rebate) for $7.99 as part of its JCPenney Black Friday 2019 Sale. COMPLETED REBATE FORM 2. JCPenney has just dropped the price on this Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer to only $49.99 (regularly $140). This makes for a great deal on the Air Fryer above! Otherwise shipping is free if your order totals $99 or more.

This air fryer has a 3.6 pound food capacity, a 30-minute auto-shutoff timer with an audible tone, adjustable temperature up to 400˚F, and high-performance Circular Heat Technology which circulates heat for fast, crispy and evenly … Thank you so much….helped me decide which one to get my husband for Christmas. Submit for $20 rebate found here Thought I’d post here. Got my cards in a month. Even better, some of these qualify for a $20 mail-in rebate for even more savings! Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer $49.99 (regularly $140) Hi lateephabisidurosinmi. Adjust the temperature up to 400°F and set the timer for up to 60 minutes with automatic shut off. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Hop on over to JCPenney where this Cooks 4.3 Quart Air Fryer is on sale for just $49.99 (regularly $180). Powered by WordPress.com VIP. need a manual, cook book, and a handle, my is broken. Plus, use code SALE36 at checkout to get an extra 15% off. Don’t miss out on the JCPenney Black Friday sale on air fryers. I’ve been on the hunt for a highly rated, reasonably priced air fryer and this seems to fit the bill. It is not valid after September 29th. Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! additional 25% off select orders of $100+ or 20% off select orders under $100, CVS 8×10 Photo Prints Just $1 Each When You Buy 3 w/ Free In-Store Pickup (Ends Tonight! Read our disclosure here. Submit for $20 rebate found here Score free shipping to your home with a $75+ purchase; or pay $8.95 shipping for orders under $75. Enjoy great deals on furniture, bedding, window home decor.Find appliances, clothing shoes from your favorite brands. Copyright © Fresh Outta Time/A Worthey Media, All Rights Reserved. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Here’s one from JCPenney! The final price after the rebate will be $29.99–that’s 75% off the regular price! Would you also like to leave us a comment? Don't Miss Out! FREE shipping at jcp.com! Also get free shipping to your home on orders of $99 or pay $8.95 shipping for orders under $99. Need the names of the air fryers for sale plz. Your email address will not be published.

Learn more by clicking the button here: JCPenney: Air Fryer for $22.29 After Rebate, The Children’s Place: 50% Off + Free Shipping, Get Huggies Pull-Ups For Only $4.50 at CVS. Your email address will not be published. You can also submit for a rebate for a $20 JCPenney Visa prepaid card. Use the code 3SHOPNOW thru 5/5 to save an extra 15% off purchases under $100 at JCPenney’s.We spotted this Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer on sale for just $49.99 (reg.

Guilt-free frying has never been tastier. The mail-in rebate comes in the form of a JCPenney Visa Prepaid Card and there is a limit of one per household or address. JCPenney Deal: Buy:Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer $49.99 (reg. Thank you so much! Don't Miss Out! You must purchase the fryer by 10/13 and submit your rebate by 11/12 and you’ll receive a $20 prepaid JCPenney Visa card. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. The mail-in rebate comes in the form of a JCPenney Visa Prepaid Card and there is a limit of one per household or address. Submit for $20 JCPenney Visa Prepaid Card I do a few a year.You and the team,and all the hard work you do, make this day amazing. Use the promo code TREND36

The Air Convection Fryer requires little to no oil, offering a healthy alternative to traditional deep fryers. For a limited time only, head on over to JCPenney.com where you’ll find this Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer on sale for $49.99 (regularly $140).

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Aww, How sweet! Cooks 5.5 Quart Air Fryer $49.99 (regularly $120) Hop on over to JCPenney where you can score some nice deals on Cooks Air Fryers as part of the JCPenney Black Friday sale! Limit (1) rebate per person.

Cooks 4.3 Quart Air Fryer $49.99 (regularly $180) I’m buying another for my other friend now.

Would you also like to leave us a comment?

You can also submit for a rebate for a $20 JCPenney Visa prepaid card. Cooks 4.3 Quart Air Fryer $59.99 (regularly $180)

It features a 60-minute auto-shutoff for timed cooking and the basket and pan are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup! That makes it just $22.49 after rebate! Plus, through October 9th, you’ll save an additional 25% off select orders of $100+ or 20% off select orders under $100 when you use promo code TREND36 at checkout! Does anyone have this air fryer and they have used it? Guilt-free frying has never been tastier. Read our full disclosure policy here. Happy you could grab what you were looking for on the cheap! I purchased knife sets, cookie sheets etc with jcp rebates last nov and rebate submission was very easy and could be done online. Hope this helps, Taryn! Hip2Save » Home Deals & Tips » Kitchen Appliances. In addition, through today, February 19th only, you can score a $20 mail-in rebate for even more savings! High performing circular heat technology circulates the fryer for fast, crispy, evenly cooked food. Reviews?? There are 2 listed. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Even better, if you use the code MPB330 at checkout, the price will drop to $142.29. I just clicked on the rebate because I was considering buying.. it says valid 10/7 – 10/16…. Will be returning.

I purchased over Black Friday weekend. I cant thank you guy enough!! According to the rebate it says purchase between 12/9-12/14? It’s been over a month since we got this air fryer and I only have wonderful things to say about it. I am a college student buying some mini stuff for my apartment, and i believe this is a steal but I do not how well it would work. Trew Knowledge.

Used it just once , but the issue I’m having is that the whole house smelled of burning rubber, I had done some Broccoli, yams and carrots, when I ate the left over veggies the next day, the smell got even worse, they vegetables had become spicy, like there were chilies added, kind of like a very strong radish, I actually threw them all out fearing unhealthy additives/poisonous. Just make sure your purchase is completed by November 24th and your rebate is submitted by December 24th. Hop on over to JCPenney where you can score some nice deals on Cooks Air Fryers as part of the JCPenney Black Friday sale! Make sure your purchase is completed by 5/5 and your rebate by 6/4. Submit for $20 rebate found here You can always return it within their return policy deadline if it’s not working to your expectations. Looks like the rebate for the digital one was only good through beginning of Nov. Site by

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

You’re SO welcome! The rebates had the same wording. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Plus, you can head here to submit for a $20 JCPenney VISA Prepaid Card – limit one rebate per person. Trew Knowledge. We love this review, Bunny! But if you hurry and buy it on or before Sunday, May 5, you can send in a $20 Rebate after purchase, and your final cost will be only $22.49! The regular price is $140!

Read our full disclosure policy here. (regularly $100). Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Strangely enough it’s shown sitting on boxes for the 5.5 NON DIGITAL air fryer, which is a new model that just came out. Oh perfect! WILL THE COUPON CODE NEGATE THE REBATE BEING PROCESSED? By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Pay $44.99

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

But wait, it gets better –there’s a $20 rebate on this offer as well. Thank YOU for the super sweet comment and for being a valued reader! Thanks for your comment, brindhaG! Final cost $24.99! Guilt-free frying has never been tastier. Plus, the frying baskets are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup! Read our full disclosure policy here. Would you also like to leave us a comment? Thx Collin and team. JCPenney has great deals on kitchen appliances!

Required fields are marked *. I ordered this air fryer myself. Limit one rebate per household or address. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Follow along with all of the deals by subscribing to our daily email, Liking My DFW Mommy on Facebook, joining our Facebook Group or following on Twitter! Copies will not be accepted. Let me clarify that the Air Fryers I am referring to are the Cooks 5.3 Digital units as seen in the first picture, the one with the silver ring around the top. High performing circular heat technology circulates the fryer for fast, crispy, evenly cooked food. Your email address will not be published. Hot Wheels Track Builder Kit Just $15 on Walmart.com (Regularly $30) | Black Friday Deal. ORIGINAL UPC Send original UPC (or COOKS barcode for COOKS branded products) from product package. Follow instructions to the T you wont have any problem! © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. Just purchased this and then checked the rebate. The 5.3 digital air fryer is on sale for $59.99 and also has a $20 rebate on the website. They’ve got the Cooks 2.5L air fryer on sale for $49.99 (regularly $100). I just purchased the 4.3 Qt.

JCPenney.com has this Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer on sale for $49.99 (Regularly $140). Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. I’ve done many rebates with JCPenney and used codes. I bought my friend one for Christmas last year and she loves hers too. Even better, through today, February 19th only, you can score 15% off any purchase or 20% off purchases over $100 when you use promo code COOLBUY9 at checkout. 3. We use it at least 2-3 times a week. We’re very happy you have been able to grab the savings on the items you need most! This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

Your email address will not be published. Requests from groups or organizations will not be honored. Thank you so much for telling us what you think of the air fryer! Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! Looking for an air fryer deal? JCPenney has this Cooks 2.5L Air Fryer at the online sale price of only $49.99! Even sweeter, you can submit for a $20 JCPenney VISA Prepaid Card– limit one rebate per person.