Jazlyn G is a social media star, best known for her lip-sync videos, which she posts on her Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) account. Also a model, she has been an ambassador for Fashion Nova, Windsor and Pretty Little Thing. hi :) ig:jazlyn__g subscribe to my channel

She grew up a fan of the Golden State Warriors, especially Stephen Curry. The Hottest Male Celebrities With The Best Abs, Famous Role Models You Would Like To Meet. She is a close friend of the famous TikTok personality, Danielle Cohn. most popular celebrity for the day (September 22) and the 59th most popular for the year (2004). Famous people's biographies and today's birthdays at a glance. She created a self-titled YouTube channel on January 8, 2017. Jazlyn is close to her mother Christine. On December 19, 2018, Jazlyn started her YouTube channel titled Jazlyn Jade. “The Famous Birthdays” catalogs over 25,000 famous people, everyone, from actors to actresses to singers to tiktok stars, from serial killers to chefs to scientists to youtubers and more. In general, Jazlyn Jazlyn also serves as an advocate of ‘Free2Luv,’ a nonprofit organization that strives towards celebrating equality and spreading kindness within the society. (@jazlynrobinson) Her Instagram account had also amassed over 200k followers. 16 Year Old Web Star #32. Jazlyn G Net Worth 2020, Biography, Tiktok & Wiki Jazlyn G is an American Tiktok star. #windsorgirlsweeps. Her sensational pictures uploaded on her jazlyn__g page on Instagram have also made her quite popular on the App. However, the first video that she uploaded to her channel was on February 23, 2020. She has been an advocate for free2luv on Instagram. Use it as fun information for a birthday party or a game at another type of celebration. She has collaborated with many other TikTok stars and is friends with most of them too. 34.7k Likes, 348 Comments - ♡ (@jazlyn__g) on Instagram: “My heart belongs to.....♥️ #windsorstore #pacsun #style #explore…” Jazlyn G was born on September 22, 2004 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States of America. 1.4M Fans. Lip-sync artist who has earned over 1.4 million fans to her itsjazlyng TikTok account. She then began to collaborate with other popular TikTok stars, such as Lauren Godwin, Danielle Cohn, and Jayden Bartels, which increased her popularity among TikTok viewers.

Aside from information specific to Jazlyn 35.5k Followers, 438 Following, 19 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from jaz (@jazlyn.hope) 1.4M Fans. joyner8980. Virgo Web Star #45. ♡ shared a post on Instagram: ““Knock me down 9 times but I get up 10” . 16 Year Olds . With more than 400,000 fans on her official TikTok page, Jazlyn G is one of the popular TikTok artists in Florida. most popular famous person, and the 107th most popular tiktok star of all time. 53.4k Likes, 412 Comments - ♡ (@jazlyn__g) on Instagram: “bebe ️#fashionnova” diamondmyless. Jazlyn G Is A Member Of . She had accrued 1.1 million followers with 44.2 million likes on her TikTok page as of 19th May 2020. With more than 400,000 fans on her official TikTok page, Jazlyn G is one of the popular TikTok artists in Florida. Jazlyn is also close to her younger brother Angel and younger sister Alexa. She was brought up in the United States. https://www.instagram.com/p/BZugMBijKd1/?hl=en&taken-by=its_jazzyg_, https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_qjAHDe9b/?hl=en&taken-by=its_jazzyg_, https://www.instagram.com/p/BPYbcB4jk-Z/?hl=en&taken-by=its_jazzyg_. ... She became a close friend of fellow social star Danielle Cohn. She is a huge fan of basketball and follows the popular NBA team, ‘Golden State Warriors.’ Not surprisingly, Stephen Curry is her favorite player. Jazlyn currently lives in Orlando, Florida.

Jazlyn

813 Followers, 591 Following, 53 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from J A Z L Y N (@jazlyn.a)

jazlyn__g “Knock me down 9 times but I get up 10” . She has modeled for an online brand called ‘MNBC Diva Dolls’ as part of their campaign on Instagram. Born on September 22 #2. She posts attractive photographs and videos on her Instagram account, which has gathered more than 50,000 followers so far. She became a close friend of fellow social star Danielle Cohn. While her father is of Mexican origin, her mother Christine is half Ecuadorian and half Puerto Rican.

Jazlyn G is a social media star and a model who rocketed to fame via TikTok. 76.4k Likes, 616 Comments - ♡ (@jazlyn__g) on Instagram: “on my way to get a tan” She was raised by her parents, who are of mixed origin. Jazlyn has lots of friends and many of them are her fellow TikTok stars. Take a look at the currently trending celebrities, the most popular birthdays for a specific day or jump to a random or recently added celebrity's page if you're not looking for anything specific.