VideoWhat does developing a Covid-19 vaccine look like? Jason creates prank and overnight challenges which means that he has to sneak into a building and stay there overnight. People were mostly angry about the fact that Ethier was using his platform, which earns him hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars a day to exploit Miller. He uses a spirit box to get some EVP of rapper Mac Miller. Video. © 2020 BBC. The most frequently asked questions are, is ImJayStation single or dating with someone, which is then followed by who is ImJayStation dating? Rescuers rush to save beached pilot whales. Social Blade estimates that on any given day, he’s earning in the neighborhood of a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

The video has been viewed nearly 600,000 times since its upload on Sept. 8 but, with the option of giving it a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down, this video has 32,000 likes and nearly 70,000 people gave it a thumbs-down.

Do not call 666 and 888 at the same time at 3am in the morning and this is why! He was also widely condemned for this video.

Family Life ImJayStation has a net worth of $30,000. Welcome to the Official Stromedy Show created and played by Kyle Godfrey, Stromedy is a character known for his crazy adventurous thriller styled videos! He began fighting verbally with security, cursed and yelled at them. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. His original JayStation channel had earned 475,000 subscribers before being shut down. Jason Ethier was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on Wednesday, October 17, 1990. It certainly has parents hand-wringing. Our team currently working, we will update Family, Sibling, Spouse and Children's information. We actually contacted XXXTentacion with the Ouija board and it had gone wrong at 3am.”, XXXTENTACION OUIJA BOARD CHALLENGE AT 3AM!! He asks about his reasons for his alleged suicide and then, incredibly, says he actually hears Miller’s voice say his death was a “mistake” and that he was “ok.” He stops the video when a Grande video appears on a monitor nearby. Video, Tech to spot sailor’s mood in tough global race, 'Young black people need role models to see' Video, 'Young black people need role models to see', What does developing a Covid-19 vaccine look like? Getting Frank on the 'iceberg' of disability, In pictures: Trump and Biden through the years, Rescuers rush to save beached pilot whales. Trump sues as path to victory over Biden narrows, Democrats' hopes of US Senate control dwindle, Church pastor a career con artist. He makes around $300 per day ($110,000 a year) from ads on his YouTube videos. Ethier claimed in January that Alexia Marano, his then-girlfriend, had been killed by a drunk driver. (GONE WRONG), XXXTENTACION OUIJA BOARD CHALLENGE AT 3AM!!

The Ouija Board is the original Spirit Box that is used to contact spirits or loved ones that have passed away. This isn’t the first time the YouTuber has recorded an alleged conversation with a recently-deceased rapper, like XXXTenaction, and others. Do not go to disney world or disney land ever!! Tuesday is the lucky day & 5, 14, 23, 32, 41, 50, 59, 68, 77 is the lucky number for the Aquarius peoples. Ethier did a similar 3AM Challenge to contact XXXTentacion. He stands 5 feet 9 inch tall and weighs around 76KG. “I was robbed and then arrested at disney world after having my items stolen when i gave them to security!!

VideoChurch pastor a career con artist, Tech to spot sailor’s mood in tough global race. His name is Jason Ethier but he is best known on YouTube as JayStation. !CALLING JESUS AND THE DEVIL AT 3AM!! *this is why* I was robbed and then arrested at disney world after having my items stolen when i gave them to security!! For more 3am challenges subscribe to ImJayStation.”, The 14-minute video asked viewers to like the video with a thumbs-up which he says is a “prayer” for Miller. You May Also Like: Cody’s Lab, Emergency Awesome, Your email address will not be published.

Scroll below and check our most recent updates about about ImJayStation's Biography, Salary, Estimated Net worth, Expenses, Income Reports & Financial Breakdown 2020!

ImJayStation.

ImJayStation Wiki First Name ImJayStation Job/Profession YouTube Star Current Age 29 years old Zodiac Sign Aquarius Date of Birth February 14, 1990 […] Do not go to disney world or disney land ever!! ImJayStation was born in Ottawa, Canada on February 14, 1990. (GONE WRONG) DO NOT GO TO DISNEY WORLD EVER!!