THIS BIKE IS ... Jawa scooter 1961 v5 needs light restoration , investment 895 , 07775700864. 1949 Side Valves C H Rare Find, Gas/ Oil mix. After working for the same Company for 40 years, I retired early in 2010 and re-kindled my passion in Speedway and Grasstrack, purchasing a forlorn looking JAWA Speedway Bike to restore.

G Only 199 orginal Miles. Great classic cz400. history with the bike as it was one of those I worked on back in the 1970s. (2) The remainder of the letters before the oblique mark identifies the engine type. Velorex is a good light sidcar that wont break the bank. Most recent previous owners were Rick Buckland, then Jason Bonsignore, (owner of 2 speedway tracks in upstate NY.) I also class myself as a Fan of the sport and still visit the Belle Vue Aces regularly and travel to watch the Longtrack Racing at Herxheim each year. 600cc 1957 D If you are looking for a daily rider, this might not be the bike for you and you should buy yourself something Japanese.

$400.00 6193824168, 1997 Jawa Cz Jawa Speedway , JAWA 898 in Portland OR.

Jawa scooter 1961 v5 needs light restoration , investment 895 , the details below. THE CHROME LOOKS NEW AS THE PAINT. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. This bike came from Australia in approx 2003. (5) Additional letters after another oblique stamped immediately after the engine serial no. See my 1972 JAWA in the Gallery.

Of course the bike will need to be paid for in full prior to shipping. SHIPPING WORLD WIDE!

But, she is very unique motorcycle, that creates lots of attention everywhere I go. comments along the way. 1922 S 64.5x79 and Grasstrack Bikes.

1926 Examples include the air filter neatly encased in a cutout in the oil tank, the throttle cable running inside the handlebars, the elegant headlight nacelle (…), the massive rear suspension plunger castings designed to prevent any “looseness” in the rear wheel, the inclusion of hydraulic dampers inside the plunger housings, and the discreet use of gold pinstriping. of the engine follows immediately after the letter identifying the year of manufacturer. 200cc

C Brand New. 62.5x80 LAVAL IS LEES THAN 1 HOURS FROM THE BORDER.SEE MY OTHER BIKES: HARLEY XLCR 1977 (0.4 MILES), CBX 1981 (3 MILES), KAWA Z1R 1978 (925 MILES), BENELLI SEI 900 (62 KILOMETERS), INDIAN 1948 (48 MILES), HARLEY HUMMER (2 MILES), JAWA 1975 (27 MILES), WHIZZER BORD TRACKER 1948, ETC. It is worth noting that the J.A.P.

Bike has a new speedometer, all new cables, rebuilt brakes and repacked wheel bearings. (Good Runner), harley davidson forty eight 3.2 gallon tank. Has been fitted with JAP 84S engine (now sold) - rolling chassis still for sale. Twin Cylinder For a daily rider will probably need tuned up since it has not been rode a lot lately. 1976 Jawa Cz Jawa 230 , It is an old old school moped.I havent turned it on yet . The bike is in very good shape for its age.

I'll work with you if your close but You will not come across another one of these that is unmolested any time soon. M Title: Since this motorcycle was a barn find, there is NO title!!! SHIPPING WORLD WIDE! This is perhaps the most coveted model of Jawa motorcycle. 1938 These bikes were produced from 1976 to 1980 but I put down 1976 as a date was required and it has the vintage hard tail frame. The rear rear is a 19" DID rim with a like new Barrum speedway tire. Engine Chart Find or Sell Motorcycles & Scooters in USA. Buy Speedway Grasstrack and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! (2) This is a great opportunity to obtain a piece of racing history at a very reasonable price. P 1930 I had history with the bike as it was one of those I worked on back in the 1970s. We are located on the Isle of Wight and call Vince on 07850 065187 for more details ... Grass / Longtrack motorcycle. The bike starts and runs. here is a chart on Prestwich serial numbers: Compiled by Russell McIntyre of New ZealandEngine Identification, on Russell's GEM, 600cc Sport engine with Dry Sump Lubrication, 1954 model made between 1st Sept,1953 to 31st August, 1954, serial no.97468 with deviation B5. The bars are blue anodized aluminum. Weslake and Godden, plus a few Specials. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Motos User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Thank you for looking. Jawa speedway motorcycle for sale. Vehicle in excellent condition F G 2 occupants If you don't ... Jawa 350 1977 Jawa speedway bike. following is some history about one of the great speedway racers and inventors, Eric Langton. Under $15.00 - apply Price filter.

I believe this to be a 1951. 1 litre castor r is a pure castor oil of the highest quality, combined with special additives. year 1991 MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS THE RACING HISTORY AND COLOURS ETC ?.

Selected category All. though the sport has changed with the introduction of Laydown Engines, it is still an exciting spectacle to watch. U following is some history about one of the great speedway racers and inventors, Eric Langton. IMMINENT GARAGE AND EXTENSION BUILD MEANS I NEED TO CLEAR EVERYTHING OUT. 2 stroke, 49cc. 386-208-0849, 1985 velorex jawa sidecar, used sidecarWe are selling this Velorex sidecar. All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer. production year ran from 1st September of the year previous to that identified by the dating letter, and ended on the 31st August of the year indicated. These are pretty rare to find in original condition. T Jawa Mustang 50cc 2 stroke single cylinder, classic mid 70's sports moped, complete, runs, for restoration £695 It also includes Longtrack Racing and hopefully Ice Racing information and photographs in the near future. Y Need gone, make offer. we will not be accepting new ads.. Cody Racing. Original steel tank and steel rear mudguard. I spend a considerate amount of time and invested lot of $ to do it right. 500cc. Original seat with good vinyl.Lights work, everythinf finctions properly. 1956 These bikes are serious when running. Excellent general conditions.

Twin Exhaust Port Cylinder Head 85.7x85 Bike is listed in other places so auction might be ended early. (3)

It will start up and run and shifts thru all the gears. New chrome wheels, fresh paint, very nice example. BUYER TO PAY CASH ON COLLECTION WITHIN 7 DAYS AT END OF AUCTION PLEASE FROM DIDCOT SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE. £ 7000 x 3, £ 2500 x 1 (3) The first letter after the oblique identifies the year of manufacture(4) The serial no. I just recently cleaned the carb, oiled the top end, put fresh Blendzall Racing Castor oil in the in-frame tank, put in a fresh Champion spark plug, added fresh Methanol, and the bike lit right up and runs great.

FRAME NUMBER STARTS WITH N . Compiled by Russell McIntyre of New Zealand.

Z (3) The first letter after the oblique identifies the year of manufacture(4) The serial no. Jawa 500 OHC Type 2, 1958 Jawa 500 OHC.

175cc

The Gallery Page shows photographs of my Bikes plus other Memorabilia, including a small collection of Speedway Race Jackets. Coming soon . Motorcycle received a new paintjob, which is in my opinion 7/10. Water Cooled Missing parts were sourced in the Czech Republic and originals were restored. restorations now with some excellent Testimonials from satisfied Customers, including my own Show winning 1972 JAWA and 1984 Weslake bikes. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. The price in EUROS is; 3.750€ This is a race bike and does not have a title. R For international buyers, please have your shipping/importing details sorted out before bidding. All the lights work etc. Call John toll free for details.866 896 7743, Model This is a race bike and does not have a title. I have for sale a speedway grasstrack bikes as new, never used and come as seen in the pictures.   74x85 It at some point was converted to a Del-Orto carb. 80x99 Side Valves The For Sale and Wanted Items Pages are exactly as it states. Engine Type: The next group of letters are often used in combinations of twos or threes. I picked this up recently but have neither the time or the finances to mess with it. along with some Longtrack Racing Motorcycles. This bike is a retro classic 350 2 stroke built in 2014 looks like it was built in the 70s its just great . The bike has been stored in a climate controlled environment since I purchased it. I worked on a variety of Speedway, Grasstrack and Longtrack Bikes with various Engines fitted, including ESO, JAP, JAWA,

500cc SPEEDWAY MOTORCYCLE; Model: Description: Price: 889: Jawa Speedway Motorcycle Model 889 Features Include: New Shortstroke Jawa Offset Engine, New Jawa Carburetor, Maliniak Cover Set and Seat, King Muffler, LZ Clutch, Regina Chains, Jawa Straight Pull Wheels, Low Profile Fiberglass, Joker Style and Magura Controls. Y 1) The first letter before the oblique (/) mark identifies the cubic capacity of the cylinder, or of each cylinder if the engine is a twin. $1,300.00 9712192126. Personal checks, bank drafts or cash are fine. Note: Take into account the War Years during which machines for civilian use were no longer manufactured. It has a custom leather seat. Engine - completely disassembled, crank shaft rebuilt with new conrods installed.

The top end was rebuilt with new pistons and valves, the magneto replaced and new oil lines installed. They are 890, 895 and 897 models. T Side Valves The famous Californian. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items 2 occupants AS YOU CAN SEE FOR THE PHOTOS ITS TOTALY FANTASTIC! AS YOU CAN SEE FOR THE PHOTOS ITS TOTALY FANTASTIC! I have a 1959 Jawa 175 model 356 for sale.

1951 The engine, the most important part of this bike was fortunately complete but it needed a bit of work. Year 2002 While the parts for this rare bike are um… rare, they can be had if you know where to look or if you know someone who knows where to look. Restored 2v Jawa 890 Speedway Bike, 1973, 500cc For Sale, £4950 Original steel tank and steel rear mudguard. (4)

1948 1935 Ebay does not allow to place bike there with no title, so even it say "clear" - I DO NOT HAVE A TITLE FOR THIS BIKE!! This bike came from Australia in approx 2003. Initially this motorcycle was equipped with a Jikov Carburetor, but for a better performance I installed a Jikov replica, with better performance in lower RPMs. 1936 The rubber seal covers are like new.