They are capable of producing several tones, hence folk tales say that they can sing. Thank you for visiting the “Oregon Mekong Bobtail Breeders” page here at Local Kittens For Sale! eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'localkittensforsale_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',102,'0','0']));Each "breed specific" state page has a complete list of all the local catteries and individual breeders that we have been able to locate in that state. Though they are small, they are mighty and active. Japanese bobtails are an absolute joy to have and work well with families, Has only half a ta... Liberty is a Japanese Bobtail who is all about playtime now that she has raised her five kittens. Very precious little boy Huginn is 1 of 4 bob tail mixed kittens that need a home. } She is three to 4 mons old female. } }

They are easy to train and are very attentive with a tendency to talk a lot and interact vocally with people. If you decide that shipping is an option, please contact the breeder and make sure that the breeder follows safe, humane, and … float: left; This is our very first litter! Not to mention his u... Zen Kai is 10yrs old and is a Japanese Bobtail breed. Find more Mekong Bobtail kittens for sale in these neighboring states: Or, for the complete list of Mekong Bobtail cat breeders in the entire USA. I love to wrestle with my four brothers but I also really enjoy playing with my humans.

Please drop us a line if you have any questions, or need any help along the way! eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'localkittensforsale_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',102,'0','0']));Each "breed specific" state page has a complete list of all the local catteries and individual breeders that we have been able to locate in that state. Their heads are triangle shaped, with large upright ears. They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, but the mostly white calicoes are favored by the Japanese. They are a rare breed with a short glossy coat and a short and kinked tail.

/* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for kittens for sale near Portland, Tigard, Newberg, the odds are that you will find just the cat you are looking for from the breeders on this list. Browse American Bobtail kittens for sale & cats for adoption. We are honored and privileged that you have chosen us to help you on your journey to cat ownership! CatKingpin.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. } #gallery-2 .gallery-item { These cats are very intelligent, active and have a strong bond with humans. Kiko, Hoshi, and Dio.

Local Kittens Fore Sale is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Raising a Happy, Healthy and Well-Adjusted Cat, Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Very Good, Very Bad Cat. Check in. Shoelaces, fleece toy wands & catnip to... Meet Timmy - a precious and playful boy. This precious lady is a sleek black and white bobtail doll. width: 33%; I am qui... One COOL cat. Sign up here with your email address to receive updates from this blog in your inbox.

He has traveled far and wide to find ancient artifacts and lost civilizations. Kiku is our amazing Queen. We have all of the information you need to know about Japanese Bobtail breeders including website URL, contact information, Facebook page, memberships to associations, and more. Use this article by PetMD.com as a good introduction to screening a cat breeder. } Additionally, CatKingpin.com participates in various other affiliate programs.