(function() { Check out the tab »

artist: "Jefferson Starship", Listen to it first before play to get the strum pattern down. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Jane Says by Janes Addiction.

3 . Jane Says (ver. The Rain Song - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant- HD, Jane's Addiction - Jane Says (Live at Irvine Meadows 1991), The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (Official Video), Velvet Revolver - Wish You Were Here [Live - HD], Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others -- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", Slash "Beggars and Hangers On" Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV, Jane's Addiction - Jane Says - Easy Acoustic Songs on Guitar - Free Guitar Lessons, Chris Cornell - "Nothing Compares 2 U" (Prince Cover) [Live @ SiriusXM] | Lithium, Norah Jones – Black Hole Sun (Detroit Fox Theatre 5.23.17), Creed: "My Own Prison" Acoustic (Stripped), Slash "Fall to Pieces" Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV, Allman Brothers Blues Band - Melissa - Acoustic - Live Music - Gregg & Dickie Betts - Video, Peter Frampton "Blackhole Sun" on Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV, Jane's Addiction - Jane Says - Donington, June 12, 2016, Jane's Addiction - Just Because (Official Video), Aaron Lewis - Lost and Lonely (Acoustic) // The Bluestone Sessions, The Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels - MTV Unplugged 1990, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. }; [B E Bm A F#] Chords for Jane's Addiction "Jane Says" on Guitar Center Sessions with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand, The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (Official Video), Chris Cornell - Say Hello 2 Heaven - Live in Concert, Rob Thomas "Jane Says" Jane's Addiction Cover Live @ SiriusXM // The Pulse, Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces (Official Video), Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks (Official Music Video), Big Head Todd and The Monsters - Bittersweet (Live at Red Rocks 2008), Soundgarden - Burden In My Hand (Official Music Video), Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance (Official Music Video), Metallica: Whiskey in the Jar (Official Music Video), Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (MTV Unplugged), Jane's Addiction "Jane Says" on Guitar Center Sessions, Allman Brothers Blues Band - Melissa - Acoustic - Live Music - Gregg & Dickie Betts - Video, Queensryche - Silent Lucidity (Official Music Video), Highly Suspect - My Name Is Human [Official Video], The Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock (Official Music Video), Jane's Addiction - Just Because (Official Video), Alice In Chains - Rooster (Official Music Video), A Perfect Circle - Judith (Official Music Video), R.E.M.

Jane goes To the store at 8:00 She walk up on St. Andrews She waits And gets her dinner there She pulls her dinner From her pocket Jane says I've never been in love I don't know what it is Only knows if someone wants her I want them if they want me I only know they want me She gets mad And she starts to cry She takes a swing man She cant hit!