. The paintings cost ranges from $300 to $1200. Mrs. Wachtel’s husband was on a tour with his new band The Wildabouts. She stated; “I really just want to move on with my positive memories of my husband. Lovely, smart, passionate. And to add more distress to the situation, the engagement ring Scott had given her, wasn’t fully paid for. Thus, her life before meeting Scott is still under the bridge. A reminder that some of the most wonderful things in life only show momentarily and are ripped away from us. Only the families and close friends were attended at their ceremony. The incident took away Jamie’s happiness. In her social media, she stated that “I really just want to move on with my positive memories of my husband. She isn’t dating anyone. Some sources revealed his death was caused by an accidental overdose of alcohol, cocaine, and methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA). Scott, renowned for being the Stone Temple Pilot’s former lead singer found to be dead on tour bus in Bloomington, Minn by his manager in December 2015. //www.instagram.com/embed.js. Just a couple of time before the marriage, Weiland in his interview with Rolling Stone shared his happiness and talked about his beautiful wife, and said that “She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. The beautiful daughter of James and Karen Wachtel, Jamie was born in Canton, Ohio, the United States of America. Jamie and Scott were in crazily in love with each other until death took one of them away. Scott was a little bit nervous for his music video. So I’m in this vintage World War II dress outfit, and she was taking stills of me. Jamie Weiland Photography. Scott and Jamie had no kids but she has a good-looking son from her previous partner named Wolfgang. We are getting married in the spring, and our families will be living together….She is the greatest thing that’s happened to me in a long, long time.”, The most beautiful day…cannot believe it’s been five years.

The post Jamie Wachtel ‘s Lesser Known Facts That Media Won’t Reveal You appeared first on Celebrity Biography & Gossip News. We all cried and laughed. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Weiland revealed that he was head over heels in love with Jamie. Nicknamed as Jimmy, she was interested in photography since her childhood. This iconic ring led Jamie into a debt. His death was confirmed on his personal Instagram account. Had they have the chance to deposit more, Jamie wouldn’t have to sell or engagement ring. However, Jamie denied the news of her husband using drugs for years. something magical happened.” After the shoot, she gave me a ride home “I just thought, ‘I have a feeling that I am going to fall in love with this woman,’”, After knowing each other, the two finally fell in love and started dating. All rights reserved. She became the household name in the industry when she married Scott Weiland. It was around the holidays-it was after Thanksgiving, and you know how that tends to be. It was somewhat shelved for a while there, because I toured with and I was involved in his business.”, “It’s now the right time to part ways with the ring and hopes that it will make someone as happy as it once made me.”. Jamie went on to work as a model, producer, photo assistant, and studio manager with a number of renowned photographers in Los Angeles. Want to move on as an artist. Scott was very much delighted with his relationship with Wachtel. And she loves my kids and I love her son. After the death of her beloved, Jamie totally broke down but started over her life and now recognized as a famous photographer in the U.S.A. Jamie is the third wife of late American singer, songwriter, and musician Scott Weiland. She told that she wanted to move on with good memories of her husband and want to establish herself as an artist. In addition, she was also interested in painting since her childhood days. The demise of rock and roll icon Scott Weiland hit the music community like ton of bricks. Has Weiland moved on after the loss of her beloved one? And to add more distress to the situation, the engagement ring Scott had given her, wasn’t fully paid for. Your email address will not be published. And she loves my kids and I love her son. Brief Intro on late Scott’s wife: Jamie Wachtel, A Short journey of their heavenly married life.

#beherenow #memories #romance #truelove #misshim #anniversary #love #jamieweiland #scottweiland, A reflection on the absolute love, joy and devotion that this day held for Scott and me four years ago…, Jamie Wachtel ‘s Lesser Known Facts That Media Won’t Reveal You. For many years it seemed like she is totally crazy for her late husband and hadn’t moved from her past. She is a great painter and her paintings are all kept in Purchase and Shipping for sale.

What?? @stevevacc, A post shared by Jamie Weiland (@jamieweiland13) on Jan 30, 2019 at 7:58pm PST. Jamie and Scott were in crazily in love with each other until death took one of them away. Before launching herself as a photographer, she has served as a model.

Her paintings are kept in Purchase and Shipping for sale. She, later on, developed her passion into a career. Her paintings are kept in Purchase and Shipping for sale. The incident took away Jamie’s happiness. I was kind of caught off guard, and I started laughing and she started laughing. Want to move on as an artist. 2,929 Followers, 1,169 Following, 414 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jamie Weiland (@jamieweiland13) And I don’t know . Jamie Wachtel, a well-known for being the third wife of Stone Temple Pilot’s late lead singer Scott Weiland. She has altogether two handsome brothers namely Kenneth and Jason. The tragic news of singer Scott Weiland’s death was a shocking blow for everyone. Scott’s net worth was $2 million when he died. Scott and I are over the moon!” Both Jamie and Scott had children from their past relationship. Weiland died on December 3, 2015, on his tour bus in Bloomington, Minnesota. Send your thoughts toward the family!”. As it is said one should move on no matter what, Jamie has also started living happily with the memories she has shared with Scott. As per TMZ, Jamie revealed that she and Scott signed a prenuptial agreement before their wedding. For most of the people, it was easy to pull through from their divorce but the death news is the worst thing which gives anyone a big heartbreak.

Having no other options, Jamie tried to recover the losses by listing the ring on eBay. The intimate ceremony was attended by their closest friends and family. Jamie, not only known as a renowned photographer but also a popular model, producer, photo assistant, and studio manager. And nobody was more bummed than his wife Jamie Wachtel. As it is said one should move on no matter what, Jamie has also started living happily with the memories she has shared with Scott. Jamie Wachtel ‘s Lesser Known Facts That Media Won’t Reveal You. He said he was incredibly happy and further added; “She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. Today, she is still single and spending her private life with her son. During that time, Jamie was totally focusing her career as a photographer and interestingly, she was photographing the same music video. In a rare interview, Scott recalled his first moment with Jamie by saying: “I was kind of nervous because one of the songs ‘I’ll Be Home for Christmas’ was a tribute to war veterans from World War II on today. It looks like she still needs time to get healed from the pain and start a new life. The ring was bided for $8000. Following his death, she has moved on in her life and now has become one of the renowned photographers. After knowing all about her, we can assume that her net worth is somehow fruitful. However, both have shared relationship with other partners priorto  meeting each other. Along with modeling, she took herself as a producer and studio manager with fantastic photography in Los Angeles. She was totally single and has not been linked with anyone and living a private life. Late Scott had altogether three wife, the first one is Janina Castaneda (married on September 17, 1994, and divorces in 2000), the second wife, Mary Forsberg (married on May 20, 2000, and got divorced in 2007).

… She’s the greatest thing that’s happened to me in a long, long time.”. Later after the involvement in modeling, at the age of 16, she worked as a model in Los Angeles. 2,217 likes. And Jamie made herself strong and moved on in her life. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a29076765cd9d93cfacec013288b6cd8" );document.getElementById("c24dcccbb9").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Photographer Jamie put her 2.7-carat gold and diamond engagement ring on eBay for auction with a starting price of $8000 and also promoted on Facebook for sale. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Weiland revealed that he was head over heels in love with Jamie. But for his wife, Jamie it was a totally heart-breaking moment which seemed very difficult to recover and think for her future days. From the investigation, it was stated that the main reason for his death was due to the accidental overdose of cocaine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDA) and alcohol.

Scott’s death made everyone from the music community and his fans shattered, however most heart wrenching was for Jamie. As per People, soon after exchanging vows, the photographer shared her happiness and told; “We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony.

Even it’s been more than 3 years of his death, Jamie still posts lots of photographs on her Instagram with Scott.

Weiland’s cause of death has not been revealed.