by Alchemist) Sample? DUBCC 2006 Theme Based upon Yabb SE Classic 2.0, by Akyhne. As the title suggests, “ME” is a song in which Jadakiss reflects on who he is–to family, friends and Hip-Hop culture. Actually, I’m shooting a single; I’m shooting my video on Sunday, hopefully, this week. sample of The Charmels's As Long as I've Got You, XXXTENTACION's Look at Me! The 9-minute visual stars Jadakiss, Peter Greene (Pulp Fiction, The Mask) and Hassan Johnson (“Wee-Bey” from The Wire). Report wrong information or missing video, XXXTENTACION feat.

Save for some high profile features, the typically prolific LOX MC has been completely off the grid.

This project is going to be called Ignatius. Even threatened to throw a refrigerator at Diddy, my God (Me) (Ha, ha).” Throughout, Jada uses the vocals from the soulful Peabo Bryson sample to emphasize his points. While Jadakiss has had projects with The LOX and Fabolous in recent years, Ignatius will be his first solo album since 2015, and his first since joining forces with Roc Nation in 2016.

The message of the film is one of the importance of loyalty. Now, nearly 6 months to the day of that interview, Jadakiss has released the first song from Ignatius, along with a short film dedicated to his fallen friend. "Still Feel Me" by Jadakiss contains a sample of another track. Who get the real love?,” he raps. Still Feel Me. Who? and Sheek Louch contains a sample of another track.

During that conversation, in response to being asked when his next album would arrive, Jada said “Soon. Hot track from Jada’s sophomore album Kiss of Death, released in 2004 on Ruff Ryders/Interscope.

Just some music you can appreciate.” Ignatius is a reference to Ignatius “Icepick” Jackson, who was an A&R executive for both Ruff Ryders and The LOX, over the years. Please sign in or sign up. Buy on Vinyl/CD. by Alchemist) Sample? Real Sick. XXXTENTACION feat.

was sampled in Kiss My Ass by Bow Wow feat. Jadakiss deftly weaves his rap around the “by your side” sample, stopping his rap to …

He continues his trip down memory lane with bars like “Bad Boy, Ruff Ryder, lotta money was made by (Me). "Come and Get Me" by Jadakiss feat. Nate Dogg. Jadakiss. « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] Go Down. The slick visual is directed by Kid Art, who also did Meek Mill and Drake’s “Going Bad.” The song only serves as the soundtrack for the opening and closing credits. Login with username, password and session length.

Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN. Anybody know the name of that old song? Jadakiss Has A Solo Album Coming Soon & The LOX Are Working Too (Video). Real talk That was his real name. In 2020, He Has Released 2 Albums, Joe Budden Has Made 1 Of The Biggest Moves In Podcasting (Again). sample of Mala's Changes, Kendrick Lamar feat. Mwah. Good lookin’. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch, Wu-Tang Clan's C.R.E.A.M. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Author Topic: Jadakiss- Still Feel Me sample? So, this is like a more feeling, more pain, not too much turn-up. Sample appears at 0:00 (and throughout) jump. Jadakiss has been unusually quiet in 2019. Hard Core Mixtape. Who?

The first verse is dedicated to the weight and responsibility he often feels, given his status. Large bag from Steve Stoute, commercial with AI (Me). Mariah Carey.

Off the new album there's that track "Stil Feel Me" and it samples this old 80's song I think. Give Me Your Love (Love Song) Super Fly. You must be logged in to comment. sample of James Brown's Get Up Offa That Thing, Drake's Passionfruit sample of Moodymann's Live @ Cutloose 2nd Birthday Party.

I was wondering the same thing... anyone? Nicki Minaj (2009) Time's Up by Jadakiss feat. This song samples a Jadakiss classic “Still Feel Me” which was produced by The Alchemist "Feelings" Track Info.

All rights reserved. Written By G Herbo.

Who? The three men are involved in a heist together that goes sideways. sampled In the Rain by The Dramatics (1971) ... U Make Me Wanna by Jadakiss feat. “Who can go the distance?

Show Printable Version; Email this Page… 04-29-2008 #1. soccerboy. Real soon.

U2's XXX. (Read 57 times) The Ghost When I Zone Off 'G' Posts: 201; Karma: 4; whatup whatup whatup whatup; Jadakiss- Still Feel Me sample? The short film accompanying the song is a complete departure from the song’s lyrics. Thread Tools. Busta Rhymes Has Made A Classic Album 30 Years Into His Career, MC Eiht Details Lessons He Learned From EPMD, Rakim, Menace II Society & More, Scarface Is Sick & He’s Asking Hip-Hop For Help, Jay Electronica Kept Fans Waiting For A Decade. The release date for the LP has not yet been disclosed. That’s my man ‘Icepick’ that passed.

Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes.

Curtis Mayfield.

... Thread: Jadakiss - Still Feel Me (Prod. S.I. One of the last of the OG to stay fly (Me). Curtom 1972.

Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes.

It’s in the second and third verses, however, where Jada puts on his Top 5 DOA hat and goes in about his impact as an MC.

Jadakiss- Still Feel Me sample? « on: June 27, 2004, 11:23:06 AM » Off the new album there's that track "Stil Feel Me" and it samples this old 80's song I think. I.R.S 2014.

Jadakiss - Still Feel Me (Prod. aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her! Download this Track.

Who else you know went at it with Beanie and 50 besides (Me).

Recording Engineer DexLvL.

In April, however, during an interview with Joe Budden, Jada indicated the year would not conclude without him putting his mark on it. Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. None of that. [Although it might not happen this week…So we’re supposed to do that, and then I still got a couple more songs to finish. Now, nearly 6 months to the day of that interview, Jadakiss has released the first song from Ignatius, along with a short film dedicated to his fallen friend. Who’s the most consistent? Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Who’s underrated?

Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.