We are a Boerboel kennel situated on the West Rand of Johannesburg. I then approached Vincent and told him about my idea of combining these two families and he said that he thought it could work.

All of our dogs would make excellent additions to your family; check out our male and female breeders, and the current and upcoming litters! Braboel passed away suddenly at the age of 18 months and Katera went to Lood Mienie from Cabaret Boerboels. Targus Ram x Kammo Tess – All pups are sold, Targus Blok 83,1% and Kammo Maya (Vlooi) 80,9% – All pups sold, How we pick our pups at Targus Boerboel Kennels, Why Targus Boerboels breed with a “K” Pedigree.

Check these awesome dogs out on the male and  female pages! Thank you for visiting our web site and welcome to the Estes Boerboel family. He received the highest appraisal score in the U.S. in 2017, and maintained that top score among Boerboels appraised in 2018 (NABBA). In Zuid-Afrika werd het ras vooral ingezet voor de bewaking van het erf. We take great pride in the quality of all of our dogs and make it our mission to provide our customers with the best dogs possible.

Ondanks hun stevige bouw, zijn boerboels ook uiterst lenig.

Our dogs are part of our family, they also help us around our farm. Our dogs are from a range of excellent bloodlines that lead back to South Africa. This makes them perfect for a family home – they are excellent with children and will protect the family and home from danger. The Boerboel is known for its loyalty, companionship and protection of the family and it is our goal to produce quality Boerboels with these characteristics. Het zijn robuuste en gespierde honden, met een gewicht tussen de 50 en 90 kilo en een schofthoogte van 60 tot 70 centimeter. The South African Boerboel is the only South African dog specifically bred for guarding and protecting without being aggressive. Het ras kent een voorgeschiedenis van enkele honderden jaren, die samenvalt met de Nederlandse en Britse kolonisatie van Kaap de Goede Hoop. Darkwater Boerboels.

These top quality Boerboels are such a huge asset to our family and our breeding program!

Please look over our site as you will get to know us, our dogs and more about this wonderful breed.hank you for visiting our web site and welcome to the Estes Boerboel family. Hacen envíos a Argentina, Can I have your information to purchase a puppy.

Lood however allowed me to use Straat Kat and I was fortunate enough to have one litter from Cabaret Straat Kat and Marvell Timney. Dominant hondentype Boerboels staan dan ook bekend om hun beschermingsdrang. We look forward to carrying on his line through pairing him with Lulu, Raven and Laila in 2020.

Door buldogs en mastiffs te kruisen met inheemse Afrikaanse honden, ontstond in de loop der eeuwen het huidige boerboeltype. Kenmerken van de boerboel

929 likes. Kenmerken van de boerboel Boerboels worden ook wel Zuid-Afrikaanse mastiffs genoemd.

I was fortunate enough to keep some lovely daughters and a son from him who will be used in my future breeding program. Here at Revelation Boerboels we strive to produce dogs with the temperament, size, health, and agility that made us fall in love with the breed.

Of the surviving two there was one male (Targus Braboel) and one female (Targus Katera).

Leo is an amazing Boerboel. We believe once you own a Boerboel that you will always own a Boerboel. We have been involved with Boerboels since 1999 and actively started breeding Boerboels in the early 2000’s.

The South African Boerboel is the only South African dog specifically bred for guarding and protecting without being aggressive. Sadly I stopped breeding Boerboels in 2010 and was not able to do much work with Braboel and Katera. Have a Great Boerboel Day! De boerboel is een hond die oorspronkelijk uit Zuid-Afrika komt en daar sinds de jaren 80 wordt gefokt.

Tegenwoordig kunnen deze honden in een groot aantal landen worden gevonden.

AMAHORO BOERBOELS is now the new owner of BREKER MENEER and I wish him all success with his breeding program.

In 2015 we got involved in Boerboels again were I found that Lood Mienie had bred a dog, by the name of Cabaret Son of a Gun, out of Targus Katera. These top quality Boerboels have been such a huge asset to our family and our breeding program! The South African Boerboel is a breed of dogs that is magnificent, unique and one of a kind.

Vanderbijl Bullet and Vanderbijl Tosca, who was probably the most well known. Finally I had my Marvell/Cabaret combination.

In the 20th century, the Boerboel was nearly extinct.

I then started looking at different families that came from Corma Buks and that was when I found Loot Minnie and the Cabaret dogs. I then started to research the Cabaret dogs and found that though they also came from Corma Buks, the phenotype was different from the Marvell dogs.

We are a Boerboel kennel situated on the West Rand of Johannesburg. I have created this short video to explain why we at Targus Boerboels breed with the “K” pedigree. Corma Buks was the father of Dopper Boela, who was the father of all the Vanderebijl dogs that the Marvell’s owned. Welcome to Targus Boerboels! There were 3 pups in the litter of which 1 pup was a stillborn (“water baby”). Het is dus onverstandig om een hond van dit ras als huisdier te houden in een appartement, flat of rijtjeswoning met een te kleine tuin. Reply Delete Het zijn robuuste en gespierde honden, met een gewicht tussen de 50 en 90 kilo en een schofthoogte van 60 tot 70 centimeter. How do I get information on purchasing a pup. Today we find ourselves with a kennel based on that foundation. The European Boerboel Show Champion of 2016.

In Nederland en België zijn boerboels rond 2000 geïntroduceerd. Estes Boerboels: South African Boerboel Breeders of Quality Puppies.

Targus Blok is one of the oldest sons of Targus Ram and also one of our up and coming Boerboel males at Targus Boerboel Kennels.

Monday—Friday: 9:00AM–5:00PM Voor de eigenaar en zijn gezin is de hond echter een onvoorwaardelijke huisvriend.

At Mid-America Boerboels, we have a fantastic selection of South African Boerboel puppies for sale; We may have adult Boerboels for sale from time to time. The Boerboel is a true testimony of God’s creation. can you call me my phone is 669 500 6605 would like to talk with you about buying 2 pups.

Het aantal kleuren, kleurschakeringen en kleurcombinaties dat voorkomt bij boerboelhonden is bijzonder groot.

Should you require any information from Targus Boerboels please feel free to leave us a message.

In the 20th century, the Boerboel nearly went extinct; however, they were revived, and are steadily gaining in worldwide popularity, and for good reason; these dogs are the only South African dogs that are bred specifically for their protective tendencies – but, unlike other breeds bred for that “guard-dog” mentality, Boerboels maintain these qualities without the aggression usually associated with protectiveness.