It has Seymour Duncan pickups in 2 single coils and a pair from the direction of the neck to the Floyd Rose style locking trem. Serial # on the bolt on plate is 9688359.

I plan on doing all of that before I pass judgement. The serial number is 926168. Chris, What about a Randy Roads model with this serial number 101091. ive got a "professional" model neck-thru serial number J101374 which is the closest ive seen to yours.

( on neckplate on back of body).

Jackson Guitar Company was founded in 1980 by Grover Jackson, Mike Shannon and NHJ10002760, I just bought a Jackson Performer (PS4 - I think) Numbered on Back Plate 9615710. bolt ons however would still say san dimas california as the neck plates were still in use after the move to ontario for a few years until they ran out. I was wondering where it was made and by whom. I found one close but it did not read Professional on the head stock. I recently acquired a Jackson guitar. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 01/11/2019 - 12:31.

etc...? I have a Jackson guitar, serial #NHJ1004708. I’m selling 9405559..

It's a bolt neck.

Looking for information about this guitar which I purchased in 1990's. Any info would be much appreciated. www.jacksonguitars.com; Artists; Movies I don't know if it's correct, but the guy seems to know what he's talking about. U.S.A Site. I was wondering if anyone know's how much this guitar might go for if sold.

There are no model numbers or other markings anywhere on the guitar. Well, I just found out how to verify Jackson serial numbers. The tuning machines have (would you believe) stickers that say Jackson. It has one EMG 81 pickup, one volume knob, Floyd Rose FRTO 2000 I guess ( it doesn't say anything about it, just plain Floyd Rose, but that's what I found when I searched for it ), 24 jumbo frets and on the 25 fret I have this code 082481. I have a Jackson guitar and I'm trying to figure out what model it is and what year it is. Posted by Curious on Wed, 09/26/2018 - 00:42. Of coarse this is not the first time I have seen this probably due to late catalogs or ending production early in the year. I am puzzled by the serial number stamped on the neck in the usual place. I have a Jackson 9652006, string thru body, bolt on neck, Duncan pickups, emg fingerboard, reverse neck, two knob, toggle switch.....Anyone know which model this is and what it's worth? I plugged it in in the pawn shop and there was no buzzing or bad feedback. This doesn’t even look close to a typical Jackson serial number. through body neck (if that's how you say that), white triangle fret designs on every other fret. For bolt-on models, check the table at the top of the page. its a deep green, almost black. Posted by Anonymous on Tue, 08/06/2019 - 21:14. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. // Leaf Group Lifestyle, Jackson Charvel World: Identify Your Jackson/Charvel, “Jackson Guitars”; Frederic P. Miller, Agnus F. Vandome, John Brewster; 2010. It has two turquoise dome style control Knobs, 5 position p/u selector, HSS Seymour Duncan p/u, Floyd Rose trem.

The below information was taken directly from Jackson Guitars website. and dark blue with light blue flames. it is 25.5. no dinky were 24.75 and no fusions 24.75 guitars were reverse head stocks. year? Wherever I check online, I draw a blank on this. On Bolt-On Neck Models: The serial number is stamped into the neck plate. I have a Jackson …

So heres where things get peculiar. For example, if your serial number is "0001JJ-0091JJ," you have a ’94 Jackson Junior guitar. I am pretty educated on the 80s model charvels as i am a die hard charvel fan, which is the reason i bought the body even though something seemed peculiar or 'off' about it. Where to find the serial number however you are mistaken on the scale.

Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Everywhere you look, be it on eBay or Internet forums, the mixup between \"Professional\" and \"Pro\" is present and almost the norm.

Tim Wilson, with current production locations in 5 countries. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated! Can someone tell me more about this guitar using the serial number please?

Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 12/12/2018 - 18:48. Help please! USA-made Jackson guitars and basses do not always say “Made In U.S.A.” on the head, but they never say “Professional”, “Performer”,. Posted by Susannah on Fri, 01/10/2020 - 17:59. Posted by Anonymous on Sat, 03/09/2019 - 18:06. I found this on a Jackson Web Forum. Production number: 48300 It came with a Kahler tremolo (which I requested) that hasn't let me down in all this time.

Many thanks. Their website features their complete product catalog, including custom shop options and more.

I inherited this guitar and would like to know the exact model and value if possible. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 07/20/2018 - 23:01. As for your C5A? Posted by Joseph on Mon, 03/02/2020 - 00:22.

Can anyone tell me what year and whay factory it was mafe? Jackson® Professional. They can only verify Jacksons made after 2002 or 2003 because Jackson was bought by Fender. Was it an artist edition? I don’t know what it’s worth. not much chatter. all 1986 jacksons were USA made in the ontario california custom shop. Hey, can you please help me identify my guitar?

The SN is J1070x (last number replaced by x). Posted by ChrisB on Tue, 07/21/2020 - 08:26. If the guitar is close to mint condition, it is worth at least $599.

can't find the info for my guitar anywhere? Find the current Blue Book value and worth of your new and used guitars, both acoustic, electric and amplifier. 24.01.2019. i have several 2006 dkngs with 97 serials and a dxmc with a 98 serial that is a 2004. it very messy. ita a JACKSON neckthru with the newer headstock, quilted maple top in red. So, its a Jackson V serial number 002030 on the fingerboard.

MADE IN JAPAN stamp on the heel of every guitar's neck, without variation. Some bolt-on models that did not have a neckplate are also stamped at the end of the fretboard. Hi, i had recently purchased a body that is clearly a charvel or jackson san dimas style. Posted by Mehdi on Fri, 10/12/2018 - 11:05. The serial numbers have different formats and are also diverse per production location. I have two Jackson Warrior WRMG electric guitars

It is quite useful to know exactly which guitars we're talking about here, so you can spot the Pro's in the crowd.

Jackson Guitars Made In Japan Serial Numbers.

Do not include any spaces in your answer. Serial number on back of neck. Jackson Guitars started off providing quality American-made heavy metal guitars to popular artists, headlined by Randy Rhoads. Related News: Production year: 2010 9823033 The word 'professional' on headstock. So I bought this black Jackson RR24M( the M stands for maple fretboard ) from a pawn shop and I was wondering if you guys can if anyone can give me some info about it. 3way switch. Charvel made copies of the Fender Stratocaster and was the first manufacturer with a 24 frets guitar, the "Superstrat". The only information I can find is about their american made guitars. It has one EMG 81 pickup, one volume knob, Floyd Rose FRTO 2000 I guess ( it doesn't say anything about it, just plain Floyd Rose, but that's what I found when I searched for it ), 24 jumbo frets and on the 25 fret I have this code 082481. Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 07/15/2018 - 08:36. Comes with black tolex case made for a Jackson King V. Note: Japanese Jackson guitars feature 6 digit serial numbers, sometimes with a letter prefix. I'm buying a Jackson "Randy Rhodes" style guitar with a serial number of 200600811. The serial numbers will start with

Jackson Guitars started off providing quality American-made heavy metal guitars to popular artists, headlined by Randy Rhoads. Hope someone out there can help.:).

The first two number digits in the serial number identify the year the guitar was created. Posted by Karl Schantz on Fri, 12/13/2019 - 19:41. Use this site for a pricing guide and source of information on all guitars. You can also build your own customized metal guitar or bass via the Custom Select page. The site also features a community page where users and fans can interact.

Did you ever find a way to decipher the serial number? Now the C5MJ came with a Duncan Design MM100 & a JB102N, hence the 'MJ'. This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd.

It is serial # J1777. Country letter codes: I = Indonesia C = China N = India Factory letter codes: H = Harmony Musical Instruments W = World Music Instruments