She is our family pet and is... A sweet boy ready to find his forever home! View.

We have 9 cats and a menagerie of rodents plus a cockatiel! Vancouver "Jack Russell" : Dogs, Puppies for Sale Classifieds Shown below are the classified ads in Vancouver that match your search for " Jack Russell " in Vancouver Dogs, Puppies for Sale .

The Parson Russell Terrier originated in England in the mid-1800s as a hunting dog. Modern Slavery Statement & Born on 17th September.

Ideally located around the Essex and Kent areas.

Sort. Seattle. We have 5 boys for sale. Pets at Home soft red /black binding dog harness, small, £5 3. He was only one of two... We are pleased to announce are beautiful dog Lola who we have had from a puppy gave birth to 5 beautiful puppies on the 19th September, she has x4 boys & x1... Our family pet has had a beautiful litter of puppies. Raised in home around small children, cats, other dogs, All three puppies will be wormed and flayed microchip and needled before leaving, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, © Copyright 2000-2020 Gumtree.com Limited. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Please get on the waiting list. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Jack russell for sale in Kent. Very sociable as brought up around our family So can produce lilacs. They will be flea, wormed, microchipped, vet checked and they're injections will be done they will be ready to go on the 12t, 3 jack Russell puppies ready 14 November will be vet checked wormed flead injection brought up round my children very well socialized, Beautiful litter of short and compact jack Russell pups

We have 2 … Mum is a family pet firs, Here we have our cute little Jack Russell puppy Bella. Black and Tan, We are pleased to announce are beautiful dog Lola who we have had from a puppy gave birth to 5 beautiful puppies on the 19th September, she has x4 boys & x1 girl, every puppy will come with - Black and Tan, Hi thanks for taking interest in my advert I'm selling my buetiful 8 week old jack russell puppy's 2 girls and 1 boy. Unfortunately we are having to find her a new home as our older dog just wont get along with her and we are worried she’s going to do some damage to poor little Bella.

We have 2 Boys and 5 Girls. Chingford, Essex. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who He has shown signs of aggression to my 14 year... 1. Mum is our family pet and can be seen Mum & dad are full papered pedigrees with all paperwork and are also are family pets. We have 2 boys and 1 girl... We havetwo little boys one one girl ready for new homes they are weaned microchip they are 8 weeks old and 2 days mum is loving and kind and have bin wormed. Woolwich, London. He will come to you fully vaccinated deflead, wormed and microchipped. Pups are now 2 days old and are ready to go on the 2... Our beautiful 3 year old girl has had  her First litter of puppies , sire is a very handsome chocolate and tan. Born 9sept 2020 3 boys 2 girls

This advert is located in and around

Eltham, London. Will be ready on the 20th December 2020 and will come with first vaccinations, flea and wormed and a small supply of food. Ace the face son for sale, this boy is one of a litter of 4 puppies from a co own with my very good friend city bulldogs. We have had foxy for 8 weeks unfortunately he needs to be in a home without children.

This advert is located in and around Tonbridge, Kent. Brentwood, Essex. Mother & father are both very well tempered. Zuto

Mum is a long legged jack Russel, dad is a short legged tan jack Russel. All three puppies will be wormed and flayed microchip and needled before leaving, Jack Russell puppies for sale, mum was a show dog+ farm dog, dad normal Jack Russell , 2 tan and white girls left and black and white boy Both parents are KC Reg W type cocker spaniels (small), both parents have incredible bloodlined backgrounds wit... Toy Cockapoo puppies for sale.

I am selling my beautiful mini silver dapple bitch. Welcome to are magnificent 7! Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More Redmond. By using this site you agree to the use of cookies.

Please call for more i, Our gorgeous girl has given birth to these beautiful miniature Jack Russell puppies, they are tan and black and some white on their chest. I have 5 beautiful F1 Miniature Cockapoo puppies for sale. MacLeather dusky pink leather harness. 3 girls and 1 boy Boy is cream in colour 1 white girl 2 cream colour girl . He has been brought up in a family home with kids

Good homes only. Tilbury, Essex.

£1,250 .

Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, Coat and collar/lead for small dog ie Jack Russell puppy, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos, Russian toy poodle X jack Russell puppy’s. We have 2... Stay updated about Jack russell for sale in Kent. This stunning male , lilac and tan boy is ready to find his new forever home, we are looking for someone who has enough time, love and attention to gi... Hello I have an outstanding altobello brown Male for sale.

By using this site you agree to the use of cookies. Have been reared in a family home mum and dad can be seen as they are our family pets

Born 3/10/20Our beloved  pet Rosie (jack Russel ) has given birth to a beautiful littler of 7 jackapoos (dad poodle) all healthy and happy and currently 3 weeks old.