Indeed, much of it is bought from Tanfoglio of Italy, then Ta’as Israel Industries (now IWI) being responsible for clothing the barrel and trigger mechanism in a body designed to resemble in the Desert Eagle. Carabines à pompe et levier sous garde petit calibre, Casquettes, chapeaux, bonnets et cagoules de chasse, Pierres à aiguiser, affûteurs, fusils à couteaux, Bretelles et sangles et grenadières fusils et carabines, Bipieds, trépieds, bancs et supports de tir, Cartouchières et etuis munitions pour crosse, Repérage, dressage et localisation chiens, Colliers de répérage pour chiens GPS et radio, Couvertures de protection pour voiture et caisses de transport, Carabines mono-coup 22LR, 22Mag et 17 HMR, Carabines de Tir longue distance à verrou, Carabines semi-automatiques d'occasion Catégorie B, Transformation Fusil à pompe Catégorie B vers C, Munitions de chasse calibre 17 Winchester Super Magnum, Bushings, bagues & adaptateurs pour jeux d'outils, Granulés de polissage, solutions & additifs, Petit outillage (brosses, outils et adaptateurs...), Boîtes de rangement munitions percussion annulaire, Boîtes de rangement munitions armes d'épaule, Caisses à munitions universelles grande capacité, Boîtes de rangement munitions armes de poing, Fusils de parcours superposés calibre 28 et 410, Accessoires et entretien de l'arme Ball Trap, Pares-soleil filtres et obturateurs pour lunettes, Pistolet IWI Jericho 941 PL Calibre 9x19 mm, Pistolet IWI Jericho 941 PSL Calibre 9x19 mm, Pistolet IWI Jericho 941 F Calibre 9x19 mm. VeRO: Programme de protection de la propriété intellectuelle. Les taux de change utilisés sont ceux de Bloomberg. We draw one lucky winner every month that signs up for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Some shooters like the Baby Eagle in .40 S&W for its extra reserve of strength, since the Baby Eagle was originally designed for a more potent cartridge (the .41 AE), which is the reverse of some makers who dropped .40 S&W barrels into pistols previously spec'd for the milder 9 mm cartridge and had subsequent barrel and cartridge case failures. I'm not sure why someone wrote the paint feels cheap, it certainly isn't. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. Tous droits réservés. The Armorer-modified version can be externally identified by an extra roll-pin added in the frame slightly forward of the trigger-pivot (also a roll-pin). Since the .41 AE was designed with a rebated rim the same dimensions as that of the 9 mm, the extractor and ejector worked equally well for either cartridge.[2]. their sidearm. The .41 AE was less commercially successful than the 10 mm, and was soon discontinued.

It is not clear to what extent the Jericho original .41 AE/9 mm Jericho frame and slide were "built-up" to handle the .45 ACP's much larger diameter; although the .45 ACP is a milder load running at much lower pressures than the .41 AE, the barrel opening for the .45 ACP is, of necessity, much larger. gun shoots accurately.

Provenance : États-Unis.

IMO, you cannot go wrong with the Jericho 941F. $568.74, Used Price: I absolutely love this gun! As I can see why the IDF and many other military forces opt for this as. With the stronger backing of major American firearms and ammunition manufacturers, the .40 S&W quickly pushed the .41 AE out of the market. In December 2014, IWI US, Inc. announced they would begin importing both the steel and polymer versions of the Jericho 941 in early 2015. The price is quite reasonable compared to say, a Colt 1911, and I would most certainly buy another. While the R-versions of Jericho 941 feature a combined safety/decocker (the decocking lever also acts as a safety and remains on "safe" when actuated), the decocker version of the CZ-75 (CZ-75BD) features a simple decocker (the pistol is always ready to fire in double-action mode when decocked). From January 2009 until they ceased business in January 2010, K.B.I., Inc. (which also imported Charles Daly firearms) imported the handgun as the Jericho. As. This page was last edited on 31 August 2020, at 02:19. ...more, Awesome gun a tackdriver right out of the case, the full steel frame makes felt recoil almost nonexistent, highly recommend, This is an incredible 9mm. 2020 © www.guncritic.com All rights reserved. It has performed flawlessly thru about 400 rounds. Would definitely recommend it for a bedside bed. IWI Jericho 941 characterized by the small size and borrowed from some models of the Czech CZ and the very Italian Tanfoglio, boasts the ability to shoot two different calibers and that the dynamic 9×19 mm (9 mm) and a powerful .40 S&W.

Magazines for the CZ-75 and Tanfoglio T95 will function in the Jericho 941. A little heavy for daily carry. Ballistically, the .40 S&W was similar to moderate .41 AE loads (the reloading manuals that list the .41 AE generally say to use .40 S&W data), although commercial loadings of .41 AE were somewhat more powerful than the .40 S&W. their sidearm. Ships Instantly - 100% Made in USA - Lifetime Warranty. The 3.8-inch barreled IWI US Jericho 941 is a rugged little pistol that's perfect for tactical and concealed carry applications. The grip is incredibly comfortable for small to large size hands with no modification. The only gun I can compare it to it an H&K, but you'll have to spend $2,000 for that. The gun itself is reliable, and heavy enough to absorb the recoil from the .45 ACP cartridge. It was first imported into the US in 1990 by K.B.I., Inc. of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

I can see why the IDF and many other military forces opt for this as It has been surprisingly more accurate than I thought for a pistol in this price range.

The Jericho 941 is issued in current service throughout the Israeli Security Forces, but Israel Weapon Industries lost a 1.2 Billion Pesos bid for the Philippine National Police's 60,000 handgun procurement on July 11, 2012. It is available in full-size and semi-compact in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP. Pour un taux de change plus à jour, veuillez utiliser le. These differences translate into substantial differences in the condition in which the gun is carried. It is a smooth shooting 45ACP, and has quickly become one of my favorites. No failures to feed or FTE, Neuf. Its also a head turner to wear this comfortably as my daily carry, which was a concern based off other reviews I read before buying.rnThis is another example of quality from IWI, thoroughly recommend this pistol.

Il se peut que les données sur le nombre d'enchères et le montant ne soient pas à jour. $434.00, New Price:

The gun is incredibly accurate and just about anyone who's picked it up achieves reasonable accuracy in just a few rounds. ...more, This gun is smooth as butter and dead ass accurate right outta the box. Loved by the Israeli security services, which have replaced the glorious but exceeded Beretta cal. far as the firearm, the action is incredibly smooth and the workmanship is top notch! Barrel is cold hammer forged of mil-spec chrome-moly vanadium steel. The Jericho 941 is a double-action/single-action semi-automatic pistol developed by Israel Military Industries (now: Israel Weapon Industries) that was launched in 1990. There is a slide-mounted safety catch which also functions as a hammer de-cocking lever, and this is duplicated on both sides of the slide for the benefit of left-handed users. MSRP: Holsters and grips aren't everywhere, but they can be found. New favorite range toy, thanks Buds!!! I actually converted mine to SA only by removing the disconnector and added a flat faced trigger similar to what you would see with a CZ or Tanfoglio and the single action trigger improved even more!