Seems kind of pricey for something that's only level 60 attack to weild. I was thinking about purchasing as I was fighting Vet’ion with veracs. OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play MMORPG. Join the PlatinumTokens discord server! As everyone has noted you have based the majority of your video on factoring in the loss of a Salve (ei). View entire discussion ( 8 comments) More posts from the 2007scape community. 4 comments. If you need a weapon get a dragon sword until 70, It’s ONLY good if you’re a 60 attack locked account and need crush bonus. This makes it the best melee weapon in the Wilderness for PvE, surpassing the damage output of an elder maul with the attack speed of an abyssal whip. Come chat about flipping and making money on OSRS. Members only? Buy/sell prices are approximate and vary based on how often RuneScape GE/RSBuddy Exchange updates. Do a margin calculation in-game to check current prices. A ring of visibility and a ghostspeak amulet must be worn in order to see him and communicate with him. Lol buddy it’s not meant to be a D scim replacement, it’s better than a tent whip in the wildy. Viggora is the final NPC that players must speak to in the Curse of the Empty Lord miniquest, and explains much of the story of Zamorak's betrayal of Zaros. Avatar Intro but it's RuneScape. After his death, it was claimed by a follower of Zamorak, and was extensively used during the God Wars.

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Viggora?oldid=8694628. General Viggora was once a powerful and vicious human warrior of the late Second Age. General Viggora was once a powerful and vicious human warrior of the late Second Age. It's pretty shitty at calisto, not accurate enough and Cali is weak to stab (iirc) not crush which the mace is. 19.3k . Posted by 6 days ago. It can be received as a drop from revenants found within the Revenant Caves. Yes Creative. Since your bank will be quite empty after buying it you could do a quick rebuild at revs too. Im a zerk with 85 strength and 91 range for comparison. Maybe, but to use it it’s overpriced, ether was like 60gp before release now it’s over 200. Since the other Zamorakians were alive much longer and had longer lifespans still, the curse of Zaros had a much less harmful effect on them and it is unknown what these effects even were. The RuneScape Wiki also has an article on: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Viggora?oldid=13714648. 1 year ago. When Viggora's chainmace is charged with revenant ether, an additional 50% melee accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness, consuming 1 ether per attack whether the player hits or not. Viggora's chainmace (u) -- Grand Exchange stats for Old School RuneScape. The chainmace requires an Attack level of 60 to wield, and shares similar bonuses with the dragon scimitar, with the chainmace being a crush weapon rather than a slash weapon. New users have a 2-day free premium account to experience all the features of GE Tracker. A ring of visibility and a ghostspeak amulet must be worn in order to see him and communicate with him. Currently maxing my mains melee stats with the chainmace while making insane profit at revs, Maybe, but to use it it’s overpriced, ether was like 60gp before release now it’s over 200, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The best way to get better at something is to learn with others. This was manually adjusted to 100,000,000 coins on 1 August after frequent luring in the Wilderness via dropping items whose prices on the Grand Exchange were more than the chainmace itself. For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see. The new craw's bow, and viggora's chainmace take their whack at wilderness slayer in this video. Players can dismantle an uncharged chainmace to receive 7,500 Revenant ether, resulting in 1,320,000 and a loss of -3,638,105 coins. The 1,000 ether used to activate the chainmace does not count towards the usage of the passive effect, thus additional ether must be added (up to 16,000) in order to increase the chainmace's damage output. I get that it had a prayer bonus and that it's basically a crush version of the d-scim, but should I get it if I can afford it and sell it back when I'm done with it, or should I just skip it?

To wield it, players require an Attack level of 60. It gets me up to 160k str xp/hr.

"Why Viggora's Chainmace Is Better Than Craw's Bow" or, a more apt title: "I didn't do my homework and actually look into what I was discussing and now look like a dumbass". Found veracs to be far superior. Join our discord server. Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! save hide report. However, when Zaros fell, Zaros cursed all those who played a role in Zamorak's plot, and, since Viggora was human and had a much shorter lifespan than the others, the curse was stronger on him, turning him into an invisible ghost for the rest of eternity. PlatinumTokens will always be free. The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit. Viggora will be in the same place as during the miniquest, which is written in the miniquest log. Viggora's chainmace (u) -- Grand Exchange stats for Old School RuneScape. He built the Slayer Tower also known as Viggora's Folly, a massive and dark tower of Morytania that holds many horrific beasts that require a special technique in order to be slain. Quest NPC? Note: Players doing master clues must speak to him in the same location as the Curse of the Empty Lord. Platinum Tokens. Mysterious ghost This item counts as a Zamorakian item in the God Wars Dungeon. Well yes of course. Race 1 year ago. This thread is archived.

I got my blocklist setup to block fire giants, hellhounds, ice giants, and spiritual creatures. In order to use the chainmace's passive effect, it must first be activated with 1,000 revenant ether (costing 176,000). View entire discussion ( 8 comments) More posts from the 2007scape community. Old School RuneScape Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 26 July 2005 (Update) - YouTube Gravingas & the Ghosts from the Curse of Zaros miniquest now recognize the Morytania legs built-in ghostspeak function.