‘I put an offer in straight away,’ he says. Drew was downsizing from his previous place and wanted a ‘project’. However, the couple ended in divorce in 2017. A flamingo looks out of one of the living room windows — bought from a man in Petworth who had 400 of them, though Drew’s not sure why. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Her remuneration provided for her contribution to the television show is not disclosed. Subscribe to Quest TV for more great clips:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ukq. The show was first premiered on 12 January 2012. And the sheer cumulation of stuff gives the house its own unique style.

According to her biography, Rebecca was born in February 1958, which makes her age be 62 years old as of 2020. I’m a dealer so I sell it.

‘It’s from the 18th century and one of the best examples I’ve ever seen. The Wikipedia profile of Rebecca Pritchard is still missing as of now and here you can explore some more interesting personal facts and biography about her: She is an English antique dealer and television personality who is best known for serving as a co-presenter on Quests’ long-running flagship show, Salvage Hunters with her ex-husband Drew Pritchard. According to some online wiki sites, Drew was having an affair with a woman whose husband later attacked him in a pub in 2017. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It was found in a school’s garage and the second I saw it, I had to have it.’. ■ This morning I went to a local junk shop, a charity shop and a house clearance centre. Pritchard’s first wife Jane was born in Feb 1958 and currently resides in London.

Join her on Instagram. The popular show is being aired in Ireland too alongside the United Kingdom.

‘I don’t have many things I’ve had for long time. Janus Bryn Thomas said he was … That’s the way it is — you buy something, enjoy it for a while and if you want to make a profit on it, you can.’, He’d even sell that eye-catching Parthenon panel? ■ If you do this continuously throughout your house, your style will emerge. I bring a 19th century Virgin Mary statue to our very talented sculptor Nick to restore. ‘When the Earl of Elgin brought the panels back from Athens he had two plaster copies made.

Drew Pritchard Photo Pritchard Children

Drew, an antiques and architectural salvage dealer who presents TV show Salvage Hunters, bought this 18th century farm cottage in Conwy, north Wales, after only spending 10 minutes in the place. His Bio, Age, Wife, Net worth and Facts, Is Drew Pritchard Married? Rebecca is the daughter of the English parents born in 1958. However, she is living a divorced life after separation from her husband named Drew Pritchard. The couple is also stated to have children together. ‘But I don’t want to sell it yet. Is Laurie Elliott Married? Using marriedcelebrity.com you agree to our Terms of Use. Looking at her outer appearance, Rebecca must be under the nutritional plan and must be following some workout activities as well. It cost me £10.’, Nearby a model of a stately home made from cork sits in a glass case. He certainly got one. The house was built cheaply, had no footings, and had been extended several times.

Best Garcinia Cambogia to Lose Weight FAST – 100% PURE, Natural. Your email address will not be published. Even at this age of 50s, Rebecca looks much fit and younger. Her Bio, Age, Husband and Net worth, Is Lola Blanc Married? He is an antiques expert, with an outstanding eye for spotting a diamond amongst the rough. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Despite the separation, the duo is working together happily and is said to be a good friend to each other. Mine’s the same size as the original. Anything of sentimental value? Drew, an antiques and architectural salvage dealer who presents TV show Salvage Hunters, bought this 18th century farm cottage in Conwy, north Wales, after only spending 10 minutes in the place. Your email address will not be published. The haphazardly extended ground floor was a rabbit warren of eight rooms, ‘some the size of shower cubicles’ he says. Drew is also skilled in restoration and antiques dealing, often being dubbed, ‘The Real Lovejoy.’ Your email address will not be published. Rebecca is a horse enthusiast, caravaner and is also passionate about cooking. Rebecca’s height, weight and other body statistics details are not provided. Rebecca appeared in the limelight after her appearance on the television screens.

No one’s sure what they are for. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Behind the scenes she researches items for her own selling lines. Tee's Impression of Drew | Salvage Hunters - Tee's brilliant impression of Drew is hilarious! The show ran through a crack team of experts who works to explore hidden treasures in the different parts of the country. However, the couple ended in divorce in 2017. It’s been done to the best level it can be,’ he says.

You can’t be sentimental in my business. ‘It spoke to me and I bought it.’. No information regarding Rebecca’s parents, siblings and her academic achievements are available. Drew’s first wife was Rebecca Jane. They’re beautiful.’. It would have been made for a Catholic church. How To Start Weight Loss Again : How I Lost Belly Fat In 7 Days: No Strict Diet No Workout!

Is Rebecca Pritchard married? They decided to end their conjugal life in 2017 but still are working together. I’ve continued the theme…’. Salvage Hunters star Drew Pritchard was attacked in a pub by a man who claimed he had an affair with his wife. As per some reports, it has also been presented by Discovery Channel and Netflix as well. Their well-wishers and fans would definitely be excited if the couple unites back again. ‘I put an offer in straight away,’ he says. I’ve future-proofed it. Tee's Impression of Drew | Salvage Hunters - Tee's brilliant impression of Drew is hilarious! Celebrity gossip, news, married, dating, divorced, networth etc. She was in the field for about two decades and was mainly concerned with providing both wholesale and retail products. Tee's Impression of Drew | Salvage Hunters. While getting the architectural components done to a high standard was essential, the most striking thing about Drew’s home is his interior décor.

‘I can leave it alone now. ‘There was terrible double-glazing. These cookies do not store any personal information. With so much stuff, does Drew have any favourite things he’s held onto for years? AFTER 18 months in his new home, Drew Pritchard feels that his renovation is complete. ■ Hit the big antiques fairs early — like really early, as in 4am.

The two separated by filing for a divorce in 2017. Required fields are marked *. She has been professionally active for more than two decades from which Rebecca has amassed a good amount of net worth. ‘I would for the right price,’ Drew laughs.

Drew Pritchard, the star of the Quest TV’s Salvage Hunters, moved into a Methodist chapel in the Conwy countryside in north Wales on 23rd June 1995.He was then just 25 years old and it was the first property he’d ever owned. Rebeeca is Drew Pritchard’s first wife. She also operated a campsite and holiday let business over there. What I Eat In A Day To LOSE WEIGHT – 44 LBS DOWN! Salvage Hunters (2011– ) Series Cast & Crew.

His Wiki, Age, Wife, Affairs, Cars, Net worth and Wikipedia. Salvage Hunters is an antique restoration TV show, which Rebecca co-stars alongside her ex-husband, Drew. Other animal related items include a life-size fibreglass replica of formerly famous TV dog Lassie, an elephant lamp and two camels. They’d built it from salvaged scrap — we laughed when we saw that.

‘I have no idea why they did it.’ Drew has now knocked those through to make two reception rooms, a dining room, and a kitchen.

Possibly, there might be hidden love between them which they are unable to express in front of each other. Salvage Hunters is a British television programme in which decorative salvage dealer Drew Pritchard travels across the country in search of antiques from shops, fairs, old mansions, and then sells them online or in his shop.. ‘We had to rebuild three chimney breasts, rebuild the kitchen completely because it started to collapse, redo the wiring and plumbing and we also replaced every door and window.’, Drew, who used to work as a stained glass restorer, is particularly pleased with how the windows have turned out.