Cow (including mountain cow) Question: Can you give me a list of animals that are Halal and Haram according to the Hanafi School? 6. All rights reserved.

(Radd al-Muhtar, 6/340), “A chicken will only be considered a jallalah (hence makruh) if the majority of what it eats is impure, and that it penetrates into the meat in such a way that it creates a bad smell.” (See: al-fatawa al-Hindiyya, 5/289). Vulture Hoopoe (any of several crested Old World birds with a slender down-curving bill, known in Arabic as Hudhud- that was sent by Sayyiduna Suleyman (peace be upon him). I don't think it eats off dead animal carcasses and drinks blood. Failure to comply with these rules may well render a Halal animal Haram. Tiger 7.

"I shall be telling this with a sigh. Animals that have been clearly and explicitly prohibited in the Qur’an or Sunnah are without doubt Haram, such as a swine, donkey, etc. Praise be to Allah. 14.

Thus, all sea-animals would also be included in this general prohibition. Fish (of all types, including prawns according to those who consider prawns to be a form of fish. Others however, don’t permit its consumption, for they don’t consider prawns to be from the fish family.

6. All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. 20. Answered by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari.

Squirrels are indigenous to the Americas, Eurasia, and Africa, and were introduced by humans to Australia.

ahl al-kitāb - People of the Book i.e.

Sayyiduna Abu Musa al-Ash’ari (Allah be pleased with him) says: “I saw the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) consuming (the meat of) chicken.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 5198), 10. After understanding the above, it should be noted that each of the four Sunni Schools of Islamic law (madhhabs) have their own principles (based on the guidelines of the Qur’an & Sunnah) with regards to which animals are lawful (halal) and which are unlawful (haram) for consumption.

17. 23. 1. the testimony to the oneness of Allah and to the prophethood of Prophet Muḥammad (Ṣ), shākhiṣ - an indicator, such as an upright rod, used to determine the timing of certain prayers by examining the length of its shadow, shakhṣī - specified (used with regard to purchases), shakkiyyāt - doubts that arise in prayers, al-sharṭ al-wāqiʿī - absolute condition, i.e. Ostrich of ṣalāh, ṣarūrah - someone going for hajj for the first time, saʿy - hajj and ʿumrah ritual of traversing to and from the mountains of Ṣafā and Marwah, sayyid - (sing. You can search for fatwa through many choices. (Bada’i al-Sana’i, 5/36 and al-Ikhtiyar). The fifth principle is that all types of pests (hasharat al-Ardh) are also considered Haram, such as a mouse, hedgehog, jerboa, etc. Feast away! Doesn't sound appetising to me, but go ahead and eat it if you want. Fox of faqīr) poor people i.e. 30. the Kaʿbah in Mecca, and performing the prescribed rituals there, ḥajj al-ifrād - pilgrimage to Mecca performed by Muslims who reside within 88 kilometres of Mecca (see also ḥajj al-qirān), ḥajjat al-islām - the hajj that is obligatory on a Muslim to perform once in his lifetime as a fundamental precept of the religion, as opposed to a hajj that is obligatory on a Muslim by means of a vow and suchlike, ḥajj al-qirān - pilgrimage to Mecca performed by Muslims who reside within 88 kilometres of Mecca (see also ḥajj al-ifrād), hajj al-tamattuʿ - pilgrimage to Mecca performed by Muslims who reside further than 88 kilometres from Mecca, al-ḥākim al-sharʿī - fully qualified jurist, ḥalq - shaving of the head performed by men as part of the hajj rituals, al-ḥujjah al-sharʿiyyah - legally authoritative; legal proof, ḥusayniyyah - congregation hall for Shia ceremonies, ʿibādah - (sing.