Hilary Duff is reprising her role as the lovable Lizzie McGuire.
Candyman (2020) – Moved from October 16, 2020 to August 27, 2021 • Bambi (1942)
• The Incredible Journey (1963)
Unlike Netflix, however, the original episodic content on Disney Plus is delivered weekly rather than all at once. For Disney, it was a departure from the clean, luxurious, inky visuals of the past, in favor of something rougher, grungier, and cruder. • Wreck-It Ralph (2012) • Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe (2014) • Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (2014) Tom Hiddleston returns in the role of the trickster in what looks to be an adventure through time and space.
An unprecedented collection of the world's most beloved … Disney Plus is developing a new live-action show based on the "Percy Jackson" series of novels. • The Shaggy Dog (1959) They'll visit with the people who made the items, the actors who used the items, and the collectors and archivists who cherish the items. Zuka Zama!
If you look closely, you can see the animators’ penciling, and even the magnetic dust from the Xerox process. • One Magic Christmas (1985) • Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy (2004) You can purchase syndication rights to this story here. • Diana: In Her Own Words (2017)
• Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World (1998) • Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic (2017)
• Aliens of the Deep (2005)
Also missing, Pretty Woman, Beaches and all of the Ernest films. • Cow Belles (2006)
Pair Journey with Disney’s own 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea for a old-school-adventure double feature. Death on the Nile (2020) – Moved from October 9 to October 23 to December 18 • The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (2010) • Tall Tale (1995) Mulan (2020) – Available on Disney+ now
If you go with an annual plan, you end up paying about $14 less per year than you would with the monthly plan. • Little Einsteins (2005)
• Zenon: Z3 (2004)
In the series, Khan is a Pakistani American living with her devout family in New Jersey while dealing with her superpowers.
More than 1000 additional titles are expected to be added within the year, including the rest of the Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars movies, and the entire arsenal of family friendly 20th Century Fox films. West Side Story (2020) – Moved from December 18, 2020 to December 10, 2021 —TR, Ignore the stiff live-action bookends on this adaptation of Roald Dahl’s 1961 kids’ classic — the heart of the film is in the stop-motion action that makes up the bulk of the story, as an abused boy meets up with a group of friendly giant insects and rides a giant peach to a better life. The Invisible Man (2020) – Available digitally now Fans of the franchise should cue up Aliens of the Deep for a better understanding of where Cameron’s brain is.
• Fun and Fancy Free (1947) • The Lion Guard (2015) • Easter Island Unsolved (2009) • The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008) • Good Luck Charlie (2010) • Breaking 2 (2017)
• Pooh’s Heffalump Movie (2005) Also notable — a Disney princess movie where two women are positioned as best friends instead of hateful rivals! • ‘Twas the Night (2001) • Dumbo (1941) • Full-Court Miracle (2003) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. • Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales (2015) takes the premise that changing one small thing in the narrative of a superhero could change the course of the character and also the world. • Greyfriars Bobby (1961) • Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) • Going to the Mat (2004)
When it debuted, the Minions movie pulled in more than $115 million—that’s $5 million more than Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3 debut. • Return to Never Land (2002) • Three Men and a Little Lady (1990)
• Tree Climbing Lions (2018)
• The Great Muppet Caper (1981)
"Ms. Marvel" will be a groundbreaking program; Kamala Khan is the first Muslim superhero to star in their own solo series.
The “flight” is whimsical, yet grounded in the terror of the situation.
The story of Disney's most famous fairy is finally revealed. • Ready to Run (2000) • High School Musical (2006) • The Mandalorian (2019) • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954) • The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos (2008) The French Dispatch (2020) – Moved from October 16; new date unknown • The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006)
• The Rescuers Down Under (1990) • Aladdin (1992) • The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue (1997) • Kickin’ It (2011) Kion the fiercest, Bunga the bravest, Fuli the fastest, Beshte the strongest, and Ono the keenest of sight have come together and must learn to fight as a team in order to guard the Pride Lands! Only 15 at the time, Mills carves out two distinct characters for the “twins,” and more than earns her place as one of Disney’s legendary actresses. • Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Off (2003) • Flubber (1997) • Winged Seduction: Birds of Paradise (2012)
Based on the book "Ink & Paint: The Women of Walt Disney's Animation" written by Mindy Johnson, this eight-part series pays tribute to the women who have had a big part of the films of the Walt Disney Company from "Snow White," "Coco," to "Moana," and many more.
• The Incredible Dr. Pol (2011) • Up, Up and Away (2000) • JONAS (2009) • Lilo & Stitch (2002) • Bonkers (1993)
• Trail of the Panda (2009)
• Ratatouille (2007)
• Now You See It… (2005) • Avalon High (2010) The Addams Family debuted on television fifty-five years ago and ran for only two seasons. • The Rocketeer (1991) • The Parent Trap (1961) F9 (2021) – Moved from May 22, 2020 to April 2, 2021
• 10 Things I Hate About You (1999) First Cow (2020) – Available digitally now The best way to go into two-time Best Director Oscar winner Ang Lee's Gemini Man is to leave any sense of reality you have at the door. • Stonehenge Decoded: Secrets Revealed (2008) Jungle Cruise (2021) – Moved from July 24, 2020 to July 30, 2021 • Iron Man (1994) Top Gun: Maverick (2021) – Moved from December 23, 2020 to July 2, 2021 • Aladdin (2019) But the real brilliance of the documentary comes in the way it handles Honnold as a person, and questions what drives someone to pursue a passion that’s likely to kill them. • Onward (2020), • The Reluctant Dragon (1941) "WandaVision" will feature an original take on Marvel content, a wild mix of classic sitcom style with Marvel storytelling. Disney’s adaptation of Washington Irving’s “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” saw a similar fate, getting its runtime chopped. Renowned film editor and sound designer Walter Murch directed this frightening sequel, which I’m so pleased to say will be able to freak the next generation of youngsters out on streaming.
In the Heights (2021) – Moved from June 26, 2020 to June 18, 2021 Access content from each service separately.
The show takes a look at the props and costumes from films such as "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," "Mary Poppins," "The Muppet Movie," and "Tron." • Inspector Gadget 2 (2003) Includes Hulu (ad-supported) plan. • The Muppets (2011)
• Amy (1981)
• Valiant (2005) • Timon & Pumbaa (1995)
We played because it was a chance to get away from our parents, to talk trash, to catch up on the neighborhood gossip, and to flex our deep-cut knowledge of meaningless trivia. • Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade (2016), • Star Wars (1977) All rights reserved. • The Fox and the Hound (1981) Each episode of the series is separated into different segments, like a lifestyle vlog, a cooking show, and a talk show. • Frenemies (2012) • The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex (2013) • Pete’s Dragon (2016)
• Old Yeller (1957)
A selection of our best stories daily based on your reading preferences.
Other cast members include Daniel Brühl as Zemo, Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter, and Wyatt Russell as John Walker. Tom and Jerry (2020) – Moved from December 23, 2020 to March 5, 2021
• The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998) let me show you a picture.
• Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert (2008) —Austen Goslin, Frankly, nearly every Pixar movie could be on this list — they’re virtually all classics, for different reasons, thanks to Pixar’s dedication to rich emotions, well-realized characters, and challenging stories. • Lizzie McGuire (2001) • Billy Dilley’s Super-Duper Subterranean Summer (2017) • That Darn Cat (1997) • Newsies: The Broadway Musical (2017)
• Invincible (2006) • The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002) • The Lion King 1½ (2004)
Disney+ is launching with most of Pixar’s animated movies, apart from 2009’s Up and the most recent batch, including Coco, Incredibles 2, and Toy Story 4.
• Goof Troop (1992) —KH, If you only know the Lindsay Lohan remake, give the original Parent Trap a shot.
• Hocus Pocus (1993) • The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005) Monster Hunter (2020) – Moved from September 4, 2020 to April 23, 2021
• Bears (2014) Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team.
"Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings" is moving from Disney's Freeform to Disney Plus for its second season in 2020.
• Jump In! The goal is for them all, as the title implies, to reconnect. • How to Build a Better Boy (2014) • Noelle (2019) "She-Hulk" is focused on Jennifer Walters, cousin of the Hulk, aka Bruce Banner. From Robert Downey Jr.’s aggressive snarkery in the lead role to the “with great power comes a whole lot of mixed guilt and glory” messaging, Iron Man now looks like a surprisingly fully fleshed out template for a huge number of the MCU films that followed it.