they send you to a false website that looks like paypal in all ways except web address. I use them all the time. After buying a key, trying to activate it and giving me an error (duplicate key), they told me that they would contact Steam, after an exchange of messages, Gamersgate gave me a new one and it worked, A very big thank you to the Games Gate team i was at a lose with steam after my account got hacked they where so help full.I am back on line now and would vouch for them any time looking forward to getting more games from them in the near future.once again a very big thank you.Cheers Roy. The guy rocks, he goes out of his way to help you and leave you satisfiedIf you are not a VERY frequent buyer, your order will probably be selected for manual review, if that happens, it will probably be released in 30 mins - 3 hours, but the longest it can take is a day. I would not buy goods from an online shop created a few months ago. Recently bought two games, worked well, payment went through, had no difficulties, Excellent support in recovering my account after 15 years not using it. Paid with PayPal (Google confirmed the authenticity of the PayPal site, not sure what some others on here were talking about), then completed the transaction. Right up there with Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars and Green Man Gaming. Been with Gamers gate a long time and never had any issues or even had to report anything.Keep up the good work UK :). Afterward I actually emailed the developer of the game, who kindly sent me a Google Drive link with a functional build of the game on it.

Alexa is the most popular service used to rank websites based on their traffic and pageviews. I would have given it 5 stars, but the return process can be better streamlined. A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. Great service - I was having trouble with a key for a game I had ordered a long time ago and Andrew from their support team got me sorted out very quickly. This was the first site I tried buying games online from. Thank you for returning to us after 15 years and we're glad our customer support was able to help you out quickly and efficiently! Thankfully, the issue was resolved. however I was selected for manual review which at first really scared me however I found out this was a completely normal thing for first time purchase. So even if someone else does own the name, that doesnt change anything. Gamersgate has been a reliable digital distribution service I have used for over 10 years, they have competitive sale prices and excellent customer service.

Final Verdict Gamerall has a wide range of products to choose from and … Thanks. I've gotten at least $100 in free games this way.

© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Now I am a happy chappy!Ian W. Too many order manual checksBeen a GG customer for over 7 years with over 50 orders, and they still manually checked my purchase every time. © 2016-2020 IsLegitSite | All rights reservedPrivacy Policy | Terms of Service, Validate if the website is a certified site by McAfee SECURE, Query the WHOIS database to find the domain owner. To them customer support and appreciation is a way of life. Excellent, trustworthy source of games. Safe and amazing company. Write useful comments including proofs and detailed information. Betrayer Save up to 80-85%. We appreciate the kind words and are happy to help out!

I had an issue purchasing a bundle and after contacting support via Reddit chat the issue was resolved immediately!

Right up there with Impulse and Steam as the Web's best content distributors for games. After buying a key, trying to activate it and giving me an error (duplicate key), they told me that they would contact Steam, after an exchange of messages, Gamersgate gave me a new one and it worked, A very big thank you to the Games Gate team i was at a lose with steam after my account got hacked they where so help full.I am back on line now and would vouch for them any time looking forward to getting more games from them in the near future.once again a very big thank you.Cheers Roy.

Purchase was pending for over 3 days then canceled because according to their customer service " it failed in the payment system for some reason." Good service and Good Sale. Otherwise, they are But when I check My Library in GamersGate, the game already ready to be redeem. GamersGate is operated by Paradox Interactive. I recently bought a bunch of games off of Gamersgate during their Ubisoft sale because it was cheaper than Steam. They're safe so long as you buy Steam/Uplay keys from them. You get a steam key, most of the time the prices match or are better than Steam, AND you get 5% of your order back in blue coins which can be used to buy games on their site.

Controleer gamersgate.com website is een scam of een beveiligde website.

But when I check My Library in GamersGate, the game already ready to be redeem. GamersGate has always provided value and most importantly, has always stood behind their products.

A blacklisted website may be implicated in malware or spam activities. Overall i had a good experience. Thank you for the postive review, we hope to continue being a great platform to purchase games from! Don't buy if you want an instant delivery of a key. Pre-orders are one of the biggest things hurting the gaming scene in my opinion and unless you're getting a steep discount there's absolutely no reason to pre-order a digitally distributed game. Report was last updated 9 months ago | Update Now. The unlock process seems weird, they didn’t send me the key to unlock it, and needless to say the game has not turned up in my account . 5stars!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. I want to get Ghost Recon and they have the Deluxe edition for $55.

Thank you for the postive review, we hope to continue being a great platform to purchase games from! If the rank is 0 it means the website has no traffic according to Alexa data. Check how much Gamersgate.com is popular: The website should have a very good traffic.

That's not possible. They also use (in most of) their prices as the same as Steam on your region, so that is pretty nice if you are from Brazil or Argentina, like me. Edit: The Manual Review thing still holds true and I strongly believe that there must be something they could do to further improve the system so that it doesn't inconvenience their customers. They are and most of the games they sell have Steam keys. Safe and amazing company. Just purchased Borderlands 2 and the season pass at a great price. It's a great place to find weird Russian games. Tech support is very helpful, they have regular sales, and DRM can be circumvented. For PC on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "is gamersgate.com legit?". Andrew went well beyond my expectations and sorted it all out. And you need to return one game in that order. I am now downloading the genuine retail copy of Borderlands 2 via their code on Steam. It took 24 hours to get the correct key, but this turned out to be a good purchase. Nothing is wrong with the site regarding malwares. I don't know if this is the right place to put this or not but my question is if Gamers Gate is safe for preorders. easy pay easy get but higher prices than its show, Got my cd key instantly and got the DLC I wanted at an unbeatable price I couldn't find anywhere else, will definitely be using again. If the rank is less than 500K the site has a lot of traffic, less than 5M it has some traffic, more than 15M not much. Dreadful experience, please never order from GamersGate. GamersGate is amazing.

To be blunt: it's simply awful.

Thank you for the positive review and for understanding how important manual review is.

I bought a bunch of games from them and have no problem so far. Check Gamersgate.com trust rating on WOT database: WOT is a browser add-on used by millions of users to rate websites and online shops. Mount and Blade, Europa Universalis, Magicka. I cant find anything stating Gamefly bought Gamersgate. But I had to return Far Cry Primal because it wouldn't get activated on my Uplay account. They stand above the others. Reliable store for selling keys and DRM-free downloads. Thank you for the positive review and for understanding how important manual review is. Check the blacklist report below. The number one reason I patron Gamersgate(Gg) is for the awesome sales. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in … In a few hours they've enabled paypal SPECIFICALLY for my account and I've managed to buy the games I wanted. The website is ranked #80,343 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. Check when Gamersgate.com domain was created: The domain name was created 18 years ago. But I’d suggest that you AVOID them.

Outstanding customer service. It took 24 hours to get the correct key, but this turned out to be a good purchase. Constant "Manual reviews" + Issue with Blue Coins resolved, Refuse to make things right when things go wrong, Not worth the hassle of fighting against the site and support, A solid store, but a website refresh would be much needed, Unbeatable prices and instant key delivery. Mount and Blade, Europa Universalis, Magicka. Do you agree with GamersGate.com’s 4-star rating? Super legit. Make separate orders for each game so that you can have a hassle-free return.Overall, no complaints from my side. I highly recommend you visit them before purchasing anywhere else. Send them an email to speed up the manual review process.2.