Talking about her education, she attended Massaponax High School. Her bikini shots often don’t leave anything to the imagination. Though please note: If Chantel gets tired of all that swag, she can always grab something from her own line of makeup, Chantelle XO, which she credits for her gorgeous brows. “I’ve always been involved in theatre. Her debut single, “Wait,” was released on May 2, 2018, on Universal Music Group record label 10:22pm. Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Memduh Ün Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. You do you, Chantel and don’t let the haters stop you.

"My family and I are particularly upset about the false accusations which have been published concerning my criminal history. Likewise, she has modeled for product lines of VH1’s Basketball Wives like Fine Ass Girl and Mint-Swim Suit by Draya. In fact, if you watch the video below, she is asked point blank about kissing Justin, and simply says: "We're friends.". Chantel Jeffries and Wilmer Valderrama had an encounter in Jul 2017. The Weeknd Gets PDA on with Chantel Jeffries, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. FYI, she's a pretty good shot thanks to her pops' military background. The American model, Chantel Jeffries stands at the height of 5 feet & 5.5 inches and weighs 57 kg. Jeffries graduated from Massaponax High School in Virginia and studied Communication Arts and Fine Arts at Florida International University.

10 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart.

Whether spinning at Coachella parties or hanging easy at a kickback with friends, she just can’t seem to dodge the role of DJ. Her family was always on the road traveling from one place to another due to her father's work.

A. Party This @boohoo top though #boohooontheroad #ad, A post shared by Ceejay The Dj (@chanteljeffries) on Apr 15, 2018 at 2:20pm PDT. Promise.

10 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart. Therefore, Jeffries holds 4.5 million followers on Instagram, 635k followers on Twitter, 461k followers on Facebook and 1.08 million subscribers on YouTube. Chantel and DJ Diplo went public with their relationship in January 2020 when they were pictured together on a Mexican beach. Jeffries graduated from Massaponax High School in Virginia, and attended Florida International University where she studied Communication Arts and Fine Arts.

In addition to her role in that film, Chantel was part of the comedy “A Weekend with the Family,” alongside Karrueche Tran and Marques Houston. Internationally renowned model signed by Wilhemina Modeling Agency, who also gained fame as Justin Bieber’s rumoured girlfriend.

“[Fawn] is a Youtube slash vine star, which is something I dabble in as well,” she said. Biography, Gossips, News, Health, Sports & Much More. Firstly, she began her career with the help of social media where she posted her modeling photos through Instagram.