Orders exceeding the purchasing limit will be canceled. What a great design this pool is too! 8.

Have to keep adding water to keep it filled. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. This is the price (excluding shipping and handling fees) a seller has provided at which the same item, or one that is nearly identical to it, is being offered for sale or has been offered for sale in the recent past. Intex : Swimming Pools.

12448E, 10ft X 30in Round Prism Frame Pool Liner, 10084E, 10ft X 30in Round Prism Frame Pool Liner, 10085E, 12ft X 30in Round Prism Frame Pool Liner, Liner for 2015 summer and after; has 1 inlet & 2 outlet portsCompatible with: 28200EH, 28201EH, Throughout this website, unless otherwise noted, ® are trademarks used, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, 12448EH, Pool Liner for 10ft X 30in Round Prism Frame Pools, 12449EH, Pool Liner for 12ft X 30in Round Prism Frame Pools, 10615EH, Pool Liner for 10ft X 30in Round Metal Frame Pools, Manage Website Data Collection Preferences. Was just looking for something to get out of the ac house for awhile. $100.00. Orders exceeding the purchasing limit will be canceled. The drain plug connects to a standard hose so the water stays away from your house area. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Attach the vacuum to the 94-inch telescoping pole.

I am a 60 yo woman! 8. Uneven ground, hills or holes must be leveled before pool assembly begins. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. If you have any questions related to the pricing and/or discount offered in a particular listing, please contact the seller for that listing.

Intex 10ft x 6ft x 22in Swim Center Family Inflatable Swimming Pool (3 Pack) Intex.

Shop Intex 10-ft x 10-ft x 30-in Round Above-Ground Pool in the Above-Ground Pools department at Lowe's.com. I need someone to help me with Pool care 101. When the weather warms up, you want to stay cool. Â?Â?Plus, this set includes the Intex 330 GPH filter pump and one Type "H" filter cartridge to help keep your pool water safe and clean all season long!Â?Â?Including three essentials, the Intex Pool Maintenance Kit helps keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Not anyone’s fault but my own so we just have a smaller pool this year no biggie. The Intex Easy Set above ground swimming pool is a fun addition to your family's summer fun activities. Intex 10' x 30" Easy Set Pool. It is of great quality for the price point. Intex. Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. It is of very good quality. Made from puncture-resistant material for durability, this pool has an easy setup design, so you can start enjoying the water right away. Compatible with: 28111, 28111CA, 28111EH, 28121, 28121EH, 28125EH, 28201, 28201EH, 28601EG, 28701EH. Throughout this website, unless otherwise noted, ® are trademarks used, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, 12129EH, Pool Liner for 10ft X 30in Easy Set Pools, Manage Website Data Collection Preferences, 15.00in x

Made from puncture-resistant material for durability, this pool has an easy setup design, so you can start enjoying the water right away. Intex. 2nd pic was day 2 of being filled. This item was really popular with our customers. Features and … Ready for water in 10 minutes, simply spread out on level ground, inflate the top ring, fill the pool … You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Bought this for the summer for the grandkids. Until this year with the pandemic they were reasonably priced.

It comes packaged with an Intex 330 GPH filter pump so your pool should be up and ready to enjoy in very short time.

Thank you for your understanding. They charge you a lot of money for express shipping, nothing express. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.

No problems at all.

[Click here] for more information.

Compatible with: 28120EH, 28121EH. - Intex 10 X 30 Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool W/ Filter Pump 28121EH. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Ready for water in 10 minutes, simply spread out on level ground, inflate the top ring, fill the pool with water, and enjoy the fun. The "off" amount and percentage simply signifies the calculated difference between the seller-provided price for the item elsewhere and the seller's price on eBay.

1st pic is 2weeks after filling. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. At a full 10' wide and 30" in height, the Intex 10' x 30" Metal Frame Set Pool is ready for a big splash to help you enjoy the outdoors this season. It shows up on Wednesday and so easy to put up and fill it was ready to swim for Thursday. Please search our website for alternatives.

My daughter and grandson are going to get a lot of use out of it. © 2020 Academy Sports + Outdoors. So hot in SC right now and i ordered this on Monday night hoping i would get it before the weekend in hell going up to 110 degrees again. The price may be the seller's own price elsewhere or another seller's price. I have the standard and HORRIBLE stock pump (300gph) for my 1,000 gallon, 10' x 30" Intex Easy Set Pool. A local trucking company (LTL) will be required to deliver this item. Make a splash all summer long with the Intex® Easy Set® inflatable pool that is easy to set up and store. This pool will make your backyard the place to be all summer as your family can relax and play. SUPER-TOUGH PVC is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight, Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump is included to help keep your water sparkling clean, The filter pump also includes one Type "H" filter cartridge for the filter pump, Drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away, Setup and maintenance instructional DVD included to help get you started. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. The Intex Easy Set above ground swimming pool is a fun addition to your family's summer fun activities. Then attach the surface skimmer to the pole and collect leaves and other floating particles. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Make a splash all summer long with... Due to COVID-19, there is currently a purchase limit of 1 on this item. This item exceeds 150LBS. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. For Intex Type H. 1 Pool Filter.