Now go back to explorer. Inventory Control System Pdf, Best Legal Thrillers, You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. After that I tried XTU v4.4 per your link. However, these two files haven't solved the install problem. Axis Bluechip Fund Review, By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Service. your Desktop or Documents), Open CMD to the directory you copied the .msi file to (You can type cmd in the address bar to do this automatically) and type in, You have to restart your laptop otherwise you will get an error along the lines of ‘the drivers are not present’ (trust me I’ve tried). Try installing the latest Management Engine from HP site: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-94331-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&... Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver - HP Pavilion dv6-3216us Entertainment Notebook PC | HP® Support, Also, try the following XTU version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=23743&lang=eng&ProdId=3483 Intel® Download Center. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. XTU won't install in windows 7 64-bit w/ i5-M480 processor message says "unsupported platform" I have an HP dv6-3216us laptop that's 3 yrs. Intel has recently stopped hosting older versions so I'm looking to put together a library with links and notes on compatibility for older versions. Crime In Ecuador, Full Factorial Design Calculator,

This solution has been verified by our customers to fix the issue with these environment variables, Content Type Why Intel® XTU may show message: Attempted to install on an unsupported platform This solution has been verified by our customers to fix the issue with these environment variables, Content Type or This is an independent, unofficial enthusiast run site dedicated to Microsoft Surface owners that share the same passion as we do. Sorry sports fans there will be no extreme tuning for you.

Don’t have an Intel account? “status : rolling back action”, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HqoZhakNSwBsyTHxj8n3Wi1wc6Fk_1BS/view?usp=sharing. Thanks for a quick response. Open File Explorer to ‘C:\ProgramData\Package Cache’ and search for ‘xtu’ look for something named ‘Intel_XtuInstaller.msi’, ‘XTUInstaller.msi’ or something similar Copy it to a safe place (ie.

Warm Homes Fund Norfolk, 2018 Cubs Roster, Tried them all Intel® XTU is not supported on Mobile platforms (e.g. So how the Intel installer works is the installer.exe file you open checks if your system is in their compatibility list. Hello, welcome to ASUS Republic of Gamers Official Forum. I looked up the specs for my processor & found it's a first gen i5 - i5-M480 to be exact. Regards, chkirsch Tried installing Tunebite 7 on Windows 7x64 Need to report the video? intel extreme tuning utility unsupported platform. For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice. I know i am a bit late, but hope this helps.Try throttlestop.

Atkins V Virginia 2000,

Difficult to know what the problem is. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. There are too many BIOS and configs out there, so don’t have any suggestions, unfortunately. Software Tuning, Performance Optimization & Platform Monitoring. THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN USED BY OUR CUSTOMERS BUT NOT TESTED, FULLY REPLICATED, OR VALIDATED BY INTEL. for a basic account. Go to Solution.

I am trying to undervolt my proc, especially since i want to run it as passive as possible. Chris Murphy Iran, Co2 Emissions From Commercial Aviation, 2019, Characteristics Of Shakespearean Tragedy Pdf, Before They Pass Away Les Dernières Ethnies Jimmy Nelson, Specific detergents for babies: they are not used for laundry. Anyone ever see or have any advice? Can you advise me how to install the program. The message you are getting is expected since Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility was intended to be used with systems that have overclocking capabilities; for example, the ones including unlocked Intel® Core processors (which models end in K or X). ALL POSTINGS AND USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE. intel XTU Jump to solution. Ok, I did it again and changed the explanation as it looks like the installation routine changed. By signing in, you agree to our Terms of Service. I recently tried the new v5.1.2.2. Looking For Mr Goodbar Online Streaming, It’s been a long while since I read the specs and what it supports. Thanks . But as usual ANOTHER problem surfaced. I downloaded the XTU Utility to install the .exe but an error message comes up about 1/2 way thru the install telling that the it failed due to "unsupported platform." 0 Kudos Reply . Didnt work for me. Couldn’t find the (.msi) file in any of them.

Inquiry-based Math Curriculum, This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. old. It used to be that you could click Ok in the image below and the file you need would still be there. Do they really stop supporting CPUs over the course of a few months? I tried running the program as Admin, no improvement. How do I get the ID & version on the "New Bios" before I run the installer? Types Of Financial Instruments, Orange County Intranet, during the install. Os is win 10 pro. Stingray Teeth Images, I thought I had to remove intel seeing as nvidia was another graphics thing. for a basic account.

© ProcessIO.