any ideas? i`ve never had this. cant remember it now. Why doesn t instagram let me do my bio anymore? My Instagram bio doesn t show up when I go to edit my profile. i have loaded the facebook app from the app store. Tap on Offload App to get cash for information regarding your account, please contact our customer support center at (8... Instagram app error please wait a few minutes before you try again. but ?

My account on instgram say please wait for a few mintu, I enter pin too many times wrong now its asking for a google account to get it back. What does it mean when it say wait a few minutues before you try on instagram login . please try again in a few minutes." In instagram, i was following a friend (who really probably hasn`t blocked me) when i saw i wans`t receiving her photos. How to unlock my facebook account. My instagram isn`t working and i try to log in but it keeps telling me " please enter a correct username and password.

when i click on "view post" on a message.how do i get rid of them? Ig not letting me change username please wait a few minutes before trying again. i made this account 1 yr ago. If you go to the screen name and click it will take you to your profile, click on update info, scroll down to contact info (on the right sid ... Hi!

instruction: There is some other software you can use to get all

i get a message stating "make sure you`ve allowed instagram to use fb..." i`ve already done that. itsays "add profile picture" button where my picture is and it won`t go away? When i go on instagram to edit my bio the bio part is missing and it just freezes?

Why can`t i share my instagram photos on facebook? What does it mean when it say wait a few minutues before you try on instagram login, When you enter your information incorrectly into your dropbox, Try closing the browser and open it again then please try logging in again and check if you have your caps lock on, turn it off if you don`t use it with either your, AS STATED ABOVE, 1ST CLEAR YOUR HISTORY AND COOKIES, THEN, I AM TRYING TO RESET MY PASSWORD ON MY WALMARTONE, I need to reset my password on my walmartone. i already turned my phone on and off...same, On facebook i can`t click their name or see their profile it shows their name on inbox but in black and won`t let me click it yet it lets me send mess, On zoosk when a profile says "recently online" how long does it say this before it goes off? what do i do? and it won`t let me get into the "acces. I cant put music on my zte z431 phone. I don`t know how edit profile on whatapp android? if i don’t click ... My follow button on instagram is displaying edit my profile my friends can`t follow me? Why is instagram asking to wait a few minutes? if you have any question, please contact, Instagram error please wait a few minutes before you try again. or just wait.. i know she re? its asking for a "6-10 digit account pin" what pin is it reffering to? i always ge. My instagram will not let me like photos or follow people without undoing it. Instagram won t let me change my profile information. Then, just beside the setting icon, click on “edit profile” and click on “temporarily disable” my account, select the reason, and type in the password. Why does instgram keep telling me error please wait a few minutes? when i plug it into my computer it shows "joinme" then it says when i click it, "open device is. And re-login in a couple of days. and it makes the app down sometimes. Please paste the youtube video url in the field below: This site is best viewed while logged in. Contact the Instagram help at the final stage, because in many cases, they refer the users to the help center and all the instructions there only. they say go to profile and press edit but edit doesnt come..... please help me i am frustrated? when i right click on them the "settings" option doesnt pop up? Why is instagram saying wait a few minutes try again to update info? Why wont movie star planet load when i click "play now"? actions, You should log in to the website, and go to your dashboard. Your account is temporarily locked.someone recently used facebook`s account recovery process in order to try to access your account.was this you? was this you? my older account was blocked i forgot and enter a wrong password for tree times? applications in one place such as BlueStacks. What does "profile not foundthis isn`t an active profile."

to fix this Instagram issue wait for a couple of hours, log in through Facebook, use the Instagram app on Windows or Mac, temporarily deactivate your account, and contact help center.

i`ve already "all, My ipad3 isn`t allowing me to install my apps. Why can`t I edit my Instagram bio? Post to Facebook .

i click on the url, and it leaves me on the "connecting" screen? My sona deposited 200 php on my mjci fastbet account thru online on his union bank account.