Warriors, Black Knights, Warlocks (that can summon Hell's Pawn and maybe Bard), and Rangers (that can summon Beast Companion) can all fill the role of a Tank. Warlock is a class build for really fast attacks, and is not recommended for tanking. This build lets you inflict maximum damage output, but damages should be minimal or HP will reach 0 faster. Skills mainly use MEN, with some STR and INT. Dexterity could also be used as a main stat since it will give the warrior faster attacks than Strength. Uses DEX and STR for skills (unconfirmed). You have 6 classes to choose from, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, and skills. Required fields are marked *. Watch Queue Queue Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This build makes the priest versatile enough to both heal and tank at the same time. If you game. Sample build is 3/2 DEX : 1 VIT (usually used for assassins and rangers) This would mean that on your first level you add the 3 skill points all to DEX, and next time you level, you add 2 for DEX and 1 for VIT.

Unique Magic/Melee class hybrid mainly for support purposes. The Warrior will have to sacrifice either several of his stat points to Dex or several of his equipment enchantment/gem slots to hit rate bonuses in order to keep his accuracy up. " From the highlands, north of the Inotian continent, are a champion of savages. Inotia 4 Consists of the Following Classes: ... Warrior Edit. This build is not recommended for tanking since it can only receive minimal damage and some skills wont be available. Im not asking much since this is voluntary but please do help me in finishing my next doc which is Skill Build Guide. This class is also recommended for first time players and has the highest probability in finishing the game in solo. Like!! Author’s Note: This guide and description is based from my experience and what I understand in playing Inotia 4 and what I think is best to fully enjoy the posts from different sites (but of course I will tested them out first. This build lasts longer than All INT. Daggers For that, go to the class pages. Mainly offensive with the majority of skills doing damage. Unadvised to use due to the low damage output and moderate healing capabilities, which is easily beaten by Priests. Recommended Mercs: Assassin;Priest for the first half and Warlock;Priest in the second half of the game. This took me 2 weeks to finish. (This is what I call the true Berserk Healer XD) The main stat for Priest is Mentality, its main damage is physical damage and its main skill damage is magic damage. Ini Dia 5 Game Android Terbaik Yang Bisa Kamu Mainkan Selama WFH. Long Swords Magic Class that carries the highest damage capability of all the classes (this applies for average damage only). This build lets the class inflict maximum magic damage output while tanking given its skills but only for short period of time. OR you dont add anything on your first level so when you level up again you add 3 for DEX and 1 for VIT and the remaining stat points could be used for the next level up. This build is gives the class the ability to fully maximize the use of its skills. Your email address will not be published.

This build gives the class the ability to fully maximize its abilities. Make sure that most (preferably all) of your equipments have high evasion rate since this build is quite fragile and cannot take damage or it will die immediately.

The main stat for Ranger is Dexterity, while its main skill damage is physical damage. Solo-ing using this class is also possible. Can wield 2H weapons or a melee weapon with a shield.

This build has the ability to heal, tank and inflict lagre scale attacks but eats up a lot of MP.

This build gives high accuracy in physical damage. Skills allow for increased damage, increased defense (physical and magical are separate), attacks with some good range, and stun (Shield required). From the highlands, north of the Inotian continent, are a champion of savages. Can wield Two Fisted (2 Handed or 2H for short), dual wielding (two melee weapons) and usage of a shield with a weapon. Some of them are mercenaries of the Shadow Tribe, not for the honor or wealth, but for their strong desire to slaughter enemies in battles. Author’s Note: This guide and description is based from my experience and what I understand in playing Inotia 4 and what I think is best to fully enjoy the  posts from different sites (but of course I will tested them out first. This build is commonly used when the class is using two-handed sword. (But after you do, you wont be able to use both your thumbs tho xD) The main stat for Warlock is Intelligence while the main skill damage for this class is Magic Damage.