It's the definite mix of 'In Utero'. Awaiting repress titles are in the process of being repressed by the label. I heard some pops and crackles on it, and even a bit of turntable rumble at times. And absolutely THE most Beautiful album I've ever heard... Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle, Photography By [Left Gatefold, Back Cover], Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): - 29468 - P U S A, Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): B0018959-01A, Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped): - 29468 - P. U S A B0018059-01-B3, Matrix / Runout (Side C Stamped): - 29469 - P. U S A B0018950-01-C2, Matrix / Runout (Side D Stamped): - 29469 - P. U S A, Matrix / Runout (Side D Etched): B0018959-01D.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Sincere ! Just discovered the 2013 Mix of In Utero, What are the differences? Other Preorders are set In Utero is one of my all time favorite records ever! Personally not a fan of the thin sound here, which is strange because I'm a big fan of Albini's engineering.

All right reserved. Will totally amaze you all!!!! You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Now that mix, which was previously only available on CD as part of the special edition or super deluxe edition of the album has been re-released as a special limited edition item for the Black Friday Record Store Day event. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Elusive Disc.

Typically the label will set a projected release date (that is subject to change). 4 1/2 stars ! When an item is Out Of Stock and we have an estimated date when our stock should arrive, we list that date on our website in the part's description. The ending isn’t much different, except that the refrain is a few seconds longer which, I … Music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage.

Listen free to Nirvana – In Utero (2013 mix) (Serve the Servants, Scentless Apprentice and more). Brutally Honest ! I also prefer this mix overall to the og save for Dumb where I do miss the cello in the chorus. Great!!! I’ve been anxiously awaiting the “Super Deluxe 20th Anniversary” edition of In Utero after hearing Albini speak to Vish Khanna on his podcast Kreative Kontrol. I can actually hear the guitar parts much better, because it sounds like the bass has vanished. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Everything sounds thinner. This album never shined so bright before. Defect on Side B that causes multiple skips.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. It is not guaranteed. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. On the 1993 mix, you’ll notice that the instruments hang out on the left and right channels and bleed into each other to meet in the middle, but the 2013 mix has them dead center. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2013 Gatefold, 180 Gram Vinyl release of In Utero (2013 Mix) on Discogs. © Copyright 2016 Universal Music Enterprises. In an effort to avoid redundancy, this is going to be a bit brief. I think the record needs more weight. Each shipment is hand-packaged by our team with the utmost care and attention to detail. Close. this really rips. I don’t know how rare this release will prove to be in the coming weeks and months, or if Geffen will re-issue a non-numbered edition if the demand proves to be loud enough.

That classic heavy riff doesn't have the right punch at all. I actually have two copies in my possession. Serve The Servants (2013 Mix) – 03:38 02. Trust me!!!!

Tapes! Drums are mixed too low on 2013 mix. Again, just like the version of the standard mix that came out earlier this year, this release also includes a download code that features a vinyl rip of the album. The In Utero 2013 Mix 45rpm Double Vinyl Edition offers yet another perspective of the final and perhaps finest hour of Nirvana: of the most incredible yet conflicted rock 'n' roll band of the era at the peak of its powers surmounting struggles from within and without to make the record they needed to make.

Very Ape (2013 Mix) – 01:57 08. This pressing is truly one of the best sounding records in my collection. Listen free to Nirvana – In Utero (2013 mix) (Serve the Servants, Scentless Apprentice and … I will say though that if you do see this out in the wild, or on eBay for a somewhat reasonable price, buy it. Great pressing. No skips or pops on my copy either, sounds incredible! I enjoy the different mixes. A Preorder is an item that has not yet been released. This means that release date is yet "To Be Announced". Reported here: Nirvana In Utero Reissue Tracklist Revealed | News | Pitchfork and here: Nirvana’s 89-track ‘In Utero’ box set to feature unheard instrumental, ‘2013 Mix’ of album — slicing up eyeballs // 80s alternative music, college rock, indie When In Utero was re-released in a stunning Super Deluxe Package earlier this year, an easy highlight of the release was the amazing 2013 mix by original album producer Steve Albini that presented a version of the album that was even more raw and intense than the original. An Out Of Stock item is an item that we normally have available to ship but we are temporarily out of.

Disc 2, the “2013 mix,” is actually a brand new mix of the record by Albini, Noveselic, Grohl, and Smear. 12 tracks (41:13). I was a young teenager when Nirvana came out and I didn't really catch wind of them until Unplugged because I lived in a small town with not much in the way of radio stations. The 2013 Mix edition was available as a Back To Black Friday Record Store Day exclusive on 2-LPs at 45rpm on 180-gram heavy weight vinyl and features 320kbps MP4 AAC digital download audio.

We do not have a specific date when it will be coming. Following are six, listed in order of prominence: 1) Nirvana was a popular and highly influential American. Pretty much everything that’s great about this release is identical to all things that were great about the 3LP vinyl release of the original mix of In Utero (plus an extra side of B-sides) that Geffen put out earlier this year (and that I reviewed here). Posted by 5 years ago.

When In Utero was re-released in a stunning Super Deluxe Package earlier this year, an easy highlight of the release was the amazing 2013 mix by original album producer Steve Albini that presented a version of the album that was even more raw and intense than the original.

No ETA is available at this time.

Typical order times are located within the product description. Stunning ! Original Album 2013 Mix 01. Just wish it was pressed better. The 2013 mix of that song is so awesome, wish the original was more like it. There are no linear notes to speak of aside from the basic production credits and thanks, but if you want that stuff you should pick up the 3CD+1DVD edition, it has it in droves.