The is a great junk yard, to get cheap USED parts for your Japanese imported vehicle. I was looking for a part their web site showed they had. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. We are dedicated to getting you the part you need at the best possible price. Really nice folks (Jasmine and Bob helped me), the place was clean, parts looked nice, not all dirty or greasy, and just a good…", "The customer service I received at Sun City RV was some of the best I've received in all my years of full time RV travels! Excellent service and very helpful folks. Why? I always felt like I was getting shafted in the end, and how ironic that I would have to go back to this mechanic every 2 or 3 months because something would "mysteriously" break down, like clock work. HOURS OF OPERATIONS IMPORT PARTS - Honda - Acura- Toyota - … Good luck charging your parts or repairs on a credit card. Then I got really suspicious when I agreed to have my oil and oil filter changed at this location. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Arizona Imports. While travelling thru Arizona the Suburban water heater on my RV malfunctioned and would not ignite. I was looking for a part their web site showed they had. Their card machine will mysteriously not work for CREDIT, but will work for DEBIT? Mon. In 2018 we joined the Fenix Parts, and this allowed us to expand our network and improve our customer experience. About Search Results. Whether you're a seasoned auto mechanic or a casual DIY-er, you need a reliable source for auto parts. The best import junkyards will have an online searchable database that allows you to search by manufacturer, model and year. If the necessary part is not listed in our current inventory the quote request form will become available. Search Inventory; Search by Image ; Multi-Part Search; Buscar Autopartes; Email Us; Hours of Operation (AZ): Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm Saturday 8am - 4pm. He said he would tell me more if his English was better. Sat. I'm giving 5 stars though. The shop guys went above and beyond to help us and even swapped the part right out!I'd highly recommend these guys!

I brought my transmission in to a shop and found out it was for a Civic SI or EX. They accept Visa or Mastercard, but only if it is associated with a DEBIT account.

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Arizona Imports.

Gimme a break. Use our online search tool to find your parts within the Fenix Parts, Inc. family of vehicle recyclers. This way you can do research before you visit the yard. Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm Saturday 8am – 12pm *Please call in advance as our hours are subject to change without notice.623-931-5000 Pre-orders are recommended to allow time for pulling parts prior to arrival. 2104 WEST BROADWAY RD, LOT A PHOENIX, AZ 85041 Local: 602-232-2505 Fax: 602-232-2503. It fit, but it was for another car. Spending…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. The is a great junk yard, to get cheap USED parts for your Japanese imported vehicle. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM . Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Late Model Auto Salvage provides quality used automotive parts to professional repairers as well as the retail public. Auto Parts and Salvage Cars for Sale in Phoenix, AZ. Used to repair worn and damaged components, Offered to provide security and reliability, Effective buying provides a wide variety of parts, available on hand to make sure you get the correct parts, Click to sign up to receive news from the Fenix Parts family of Companies. I was met by an exceedingly unhelpful individual who had no interest in my business, wouldn't look for it and suggested I go somewhere else. Not only did they replace my motor oil with the blackest (meaning worst) oil available, but they put almost a quart TOO MUCH, in the engine! Note: The office is in the front, so when you park just go straight to the office! Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. I know my car.

But it is a great place to find cheap used parts, because that's what it is: a junk yard. I've had my brake pump, oil pump, brakes, and starter replaced there over a period of about 2 years.

Late Model Auto Salvage provides quality used automotive parts to professional repairers as well as the retail public. MATADOR AUTO PARTS. Fri. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Closed Sunday Steve just called my husband…", "We have been in search of a new mechanic for our boat and we were referred to Brett…". Ask the Community. Main Office: Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Find more Auto Parts & Supplies near Arizona Imports. We carry parts for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Sprinter Van, Porsche, Audi, VW, Mini, Volvo, Saab, Porsche, Jaguar and Japanese cars such as Lexus and Infinity. I needed a part for a hard to find import for my dad. I arrived there ready to buy. Good luck charging your parts or repairs on a credit card. BMW, Mercedes Benz, Sprinter Van, Porsche, Audi, VW, Mini, Volvo, Saab, Porsche, Jaguar and Japanese cars such as Lexus and Infinity parts Phoenix, AZ 85040 Advantage Imports All European cars service, maintenance, parts and sales. I've had my brake pump, oil pump, brakes, and starter replaced there over a period of about 2 years.

The transmission they sold me was excellent, but just not the one for my car. In 2018 we joined the Fenix Parts, and this allowed us to expand our network and improve our customer experience. I asked him about shipping and he said he would not pay for it no matter what. Closed. Used Import Auto Parts in Phoenix, AZ CCPA. However, I DO NOT recommend their mechanics who service your vehicle. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Sun. Closed. I didn't even ask for the labor charge I incurred for installing his incorrect part, just the cost of his part back including shipping as he promised. Specializing in RV and Horse Trailer service. He even called me a Polack. They said if the transmission is the wrong one, they will reimburse me for shipping. He said I was trying to pull something, maybe I opened it up and took parts out of it, trying to make money or something. They had one with a 90 day money back guarantee. Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

They said they will reimburse for the transmission, but the shipping each way is my cost, not to mention the cost of the installation. Used auto parts can be just as reliable as new ones, and U-Pull-&-Pay has auto parts for sale and salvaged cars for sale in Phoenix, AZ. Along with a whole list of other repairs, too long to mention. Pay attention to what they speak, and what you don't understand.Pros: They will attempt to fix your vehicleCons: They will over charge you, and something else will "mysteriously" break in less than 2 months! They were very affordable. Ask a Question.

Great family business! Get directions. I will let you know if I get my shipping paid for. But it is a great place to find cheap used parts, because that's what it is: a junk yard. Pay attention to what they speak, and what you don't understand. He said I was a liar, not a Christian, a bad man, that I liked to make trouble, and was fishy. All I wanted was my money back. MATADOR AUTO PARTS: serving the PHOENIX, AZ area with quality used parts. Their card machine will mysteriously not work for CREDIT, but will work for DEBIT? The owners are Turkish, and are very shady, they tend to speak Turkish to each other, when they are trying to scam you. I would recommend them! I called them as they advertised a transmission for sale for my 1992 Civic VX. Phoenix, Arizona Used Car Parts and Accessories. The owners are Turkish, and are very shady, they tend to speak Turkish to each other, when they are trying to scam you. Sweet people that helped me with my Toyota and didn't charge me an arm and a leg, like other shops did. I don't trust him to send me a penny back and it will cost about $150 to give him the transmission back. Please use the search feature below to find the part that meets your specific needs. Our company originally began with two friends and a passion to help consumers find high value auto parts at the most cost effective price. You're better off finding another mechanic, who will fix your vehicle. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Then I got really suspicious when I agreed to have my oil and oil filter changed at this location. I needed my AC checked and a new bumper. 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB, maybe they can help me somehow. I have never dealt with anyone like this, I own 2 companies, have 4 children, have been married over 31 years, and don't ever have problems with anyone like this. They were trying to blame it on my clutch, which is new. It was even stamped P20/B000 so anyone could look at it and see it was the wrong one for my car. He helped me to get the right part and I saved a lot by buying used parts from him. I was met by an exceedingly unhelpful individual who had no interest in my business, wouldn't look for it and suggested I go somewhere else.I will not be going back here. Complete a simple online form and we will contact you with an offer to purchase your vehicle.

I never raised my voice to him as there are obviously issues here, but I will have to sell the transmission on my own. My engine was at 3,000 rpms at 70, while the correct transmission keeps it at 2,000 rpms. You're better off finding another mechanic, who will fix your vehicle. "Just went there today after calling yesterday and confirming that they had the parts I needed.

Excellent service and very helpful folks. Open now: Wed. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. I highly recommend this business.

The team at Late Model Auto Salvage is proudly helping consumers while helping the environment. I have had my car 23 years and it has 463,000 miles on it. I will say this, the transmission was very good quality, it was just the wrong one. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I already know it is, I found a VX transmission and put it in, it was perfect.

As a member Fenix Parts we now have access to over half a million parts, and that number grows daily. Not only did they replace my motor oil with the blackest (meaning worst) oil available, but they put almost a quart TOO MUCH, in the engine! Click HERE for Credit Card Authorization Form to print out and send back to us. Learn more. I used to be a very regular customer there, although not any more. About Search Results.

I used to be a very regular customer there, although not any more. Thu. Edit business info. I always felt like I was getting shafted in the end, and how ironic that I would have to go back to this mechanic every 2 or 3 months because something would "mysteriously" break down, like clock work. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. I arrived there ready to buy. 602-268-7755. He explained how to install it. They accept Visa or Mastercard, but only if it is associated with a DEBIT account. Phoenix, AZ 85041. Our company originally began with two friends and a passion to help consumers find high value auto parts at the most cost effective price. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria.

Please fill it out and we will gladly get back to you as soon as possible. Gimme a break. The import salvage yards near me are only arranged by manufacturer, so you have specific sections dedicated to BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Honda, Audi, Volkswagon, Toyota, etc.