It went all the way to the end of the bar, but obviously it can go further still and I just need to get more materials.

=( With the Eagle I could at least just run two lasers and stay in AI blindspots all day. 6 It'd be crazy seeing this from the SRV driver's perspective. Not that different from Burgerking's build, but with a bit more engineering. Great stuff, thanks!!

5,542 CR A bord de votre sidewinder de base vous rêvez de votre prochain vaisseau de combat, d’exploration ou de minage ? Heat Capacity Everything else in the game is just so blocky and brick-like with the Clipper being an exception, and resembling something of a sleek Concord airliner. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306.

I feel like it overheats too much and the shields don't last very long.

Something you might expect to see in Star Citizen.

On this page you can see imperialeagle build for the ship: Imperial Eagle.

Hey there, i was wondering if someone has a good corialis build for the imperial eagle for general combat situation? As long as you keep your ship below the minimum mass, you want to concentrate on the maximum multiplier. Elite Dangerous Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Don’t bother using them for combat, you’ll come away dead and frustrated.

2 t (default) 20 t (max)

This comes at the expense of agility, since the Eagle MkII is more manoeuvrable, but not speed; in fact, with Enhanced Performance Thrusters and Engineering, the Imperial Eagle may be the single fastest ship on the market when traveling in normal space, surpassing larger ships built for speed including the Mamba. None

Runs great, slight staining of the upholstery. I got mine to 817 without really trying to min/max everything, I'm actually pretty pleased reading this thread because it seems I did better than I thought in terms of what's possible. Put some pulse lasers and a corrosive multi-cannon on it, and headed to a HazRes extraction site. Eagles aren’t really useful for anything besides super fast racing ships.

Hardpoints Press J to jump to the feed. It gets to a stage where reducing weight dosnt matter anymore. 4 t I just use beam because it's constant. 50 t On the other hand, the Imperial Eagle's speed allows to escape most encounters where it is outmatched, providing the pilot can keep the ship out of danger long enough to break free of any Mass Lock. Mentions Légales & RGPD. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub!

On this page you can see res hunter build for the ship: Imperial Eagle. I doubt if modelled correctly the Eagle would be able to attain the same speeds on Earth considering it's attaining 820m/s without and resistance. I see other players have gotten imperial eagles above 837, so im not sure what to do next. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. This is exactly my worry with atmospheric planets.

X This site uses cookies to enhance the experience.

| Site référencé EDCODEX, Cobra MK IV (sauf achat 2.0 av. That is going to be epic!

The medium gun on the IE means you have a chance, but if you let yourself get hit by the guns on a big ship you're dead in no time at all. Pilot Seats 302 m/s (default) 347 m/s (upgraded)

Armour If you can get behind a bigger ship and stay there, you can eventually take them down, but it takes ages. Manufacturer

Overview Imperial Eagle builds In this section you can see a list of community ship builds for Elite Dangerous.

Unfortunately, apart from style, combat is the ship's only strength, as it lacks the cargo capacity to serve as an effective trader, and its jump range and internal compartments are too limited to recommend it as an explorer. Sad because it's the best-most believable ship design in the game. :(.

This makes the Eagle even less useful.

How much maximum multiplier is theoretically possible?

Mass Lock Factor

Super exciting stuff.

31.2m x 34.7m x 7.1m

People could almost exclusively fly it for many gaming hours, as a bounty ship, before jumping to something like a Python. It gets to a stage where reducing weight dosnt matter anymore.

Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306.

First maximum multiplier must be maxed out I guess, and then which one is the next important multiplier to look at? I thought the maximum multiplier maxed out at 179%.

Cette page présente aussi les véhicules de surface (SRV) disponibles en jeu. A ship builder, outfitting and comparison tool for Elite Dangerous Whatever I do I cant get the speed above 837ms. Eagle definitely has maneuverability down to a T, but the Imperial Eagle has crazy speed.

Armour Hardness The Imperial Eagle is a ship manufactured by Gutamaya for the Imperial Navy. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub!

Small Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Reserved Compartments Edit: I also forgot to add, you would have to contend with gravity as well. But which one? Contact.

... Login / Register.

I‘ll take it to the engineers now primary to make it lighter and the guns deadlier: https://eddp.co/u/taJf1gBw, I love flying mine, but I'm not sure there's really a good 'general combat' role for the small ships. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteDangerous community.

Lost a couple of million in bounties due to its fragility but hey ho, thems the breaks. Cargo Capacity Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. The weapon hardp…

I love it, just like the Normal Eagle it's paper thin, but Im having a blast in RESites bountyhunting with it. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. I used to use it for the normal Eagle. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteDangerous community. En cas de demande de modification ou ajout, merci de nous contacter.

Ces fiches vous aideront à découvrir les vaisseaux et leur histoire. 5

Faction The Imperial Eagle boasts superior armour and shield strength in addition to one medium Hardpoint replacing one of the three small hardpoints on the regular Eagle MkII, however it is not as maneuverable as the original Eagle MkII.

It's a shame that the Eagle, and especially the Imperial Eagle, doesn't have a more prominent role in the game.

If you wish to add your build here, please see the help section. Crédits : CMDR asteconn. Im trying to make a max speed imperial eagle for fun, but I think im stuck now. Interdicting people in it is giving me space aids though, I don't think its the ships fault however as i've had a lot of glitchy stuff happen whilst failing. 104 MJ

At minimum mass, you get the maximum multiplier, and since you're at minimum mass, removing more mass won't make the ship any faster. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub!

1× Class 2 Military Compartment.

That poor bobblehead is going to snap off and cause you some serious injury! The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! Top Speed 1 0. res hunter Combat role for the created by Khel The Imperial Eagle's hardpoints are located as follows: one Class 2 hardpoint on the top of the ship behind the cockpit, and two Class 1 hardpoints mounted side-by-side on the underside of the main fuselage in front of the bump that contains the cargo scoop.

février 16).

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Le schéma ci-dessous vous permet, à titre purement indicatif, de voir quelques parcours types pour les achats des vaisseaux en fonction des métiers et budgets. Hull Mass Thanks guys! You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. 108 The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

163 And here is what it would look like in Kerbal SP.

Internal Compartments I have done exactly that. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Listed below is the default load-out for the Imperial Eagle.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, waterlubber: Fuel Rat/Simbad Regime/Elite on Linux, Lady Irregular, Herald and Purveyor of Galactic bastardry, Bodmans - Racer rank: Elite - Kumo guardian. Shields

You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. Its kind of confusing, any easy rule of thumb to remember so I can understand it?

So Im unable to buy the drives and I cant go 9000000000000000000000000000000 M/s.

The shields are 30% better and armor is more than twice as strong. Elite Dangerous.