Out of our minds and we want in yours: let us in Serial killer hiding murder material without danger that covers every piece of my skin, what is better [Outro] Is that a subliminal hint?

Girls neither, you ain't nothin' but a slut to me That I didn’t lose it.

Songwriters: Bigram John Zayas, Dania Birks, Douglas L Davis, Fatima Shaheed, Juana Burns, Juanita Lee, Kim Nazel, Marshall B Mathers, Matther Arther Delgiorno, Ricky M L Walters, Stephen Hacker, Rap God lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., BMG Rights Management, MISSING LINK MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT ONE U.S. LP. Cause we celebrating No More Drama in our life A bloodstain is orange after you wash it Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assuming I'm a human I'm triple platinum and tragedies happened in two states Elijay is in the spot tonight It's only gonna be about a matter of time (Six minutes— Six minutes—) / "Something's wrong, I can feel it." Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box

“Kill You” is the opening track to the album, and is a lyrical tirade against Kim, Debbie Mathers, girlish rappers and women in general. Thinkin' I'm sayin' this shit 'cause I'm thinkin' it just to be sayin' it (Ahh) They said I rap like a robot so call me Rapbot, But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes, Ever since Bill Clinton was filling in office, With Monica Lewinsky filling on his nutsack, You don't really wanna get into a pissing match, I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that, I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table, Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half, It's actually disastrously bad for the whack, While I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece cause, Let me show you that maintaining this shit isn't that hard,that hard, And the secret to rap immortality like I have got, Cause I use it as a vehicle to bust a rhyme, Me? we got so far again You faggots keep eggin' me on She used to tell me my daddy was an evil man

But when they kill me, I'm bringin' the world with me we feel freedom do you want to feel insanity din Politica noastră de confidențialitate și din Politica privind modulele cookie.

These motherfuckers are thinkin' I'm playin' excerpts of “Kill You” were read before United States Congress, Schwarz Tot Gold by Lord of the Lost (Ft. Swiss & die Andern), Eminem - KILLSHOT (Русский перевод) by Genius Russian Translations (Русский перевод), I’m Back/Kill You/Under the Influence (Live in California) by Eminem (Ft. D12). I wanted to start the album with that song because everybody in the press was like ‘'what’s he gonna rap about? 'Til I have you at knifepoint, then you beg me to stop My name is, chka-chka bum bum Let's get it started, ha!

She used to tell me he hated me

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all Slut, you think I won't choke no whore

How to give a mothafuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating Fuck with me, I been through Hell, shut the hell up Just bend over and take it like a slut—okay, Ma? (Six minutes— Six minutes—) / "Something's wrong, I can feel it." very vocal against Eminem, and this song in particular. Off of planking tell me what in the fuck are you thinking? Never ask nobody for shit get outta my face looking boy, Basically boy you're never gonna be capable, To keep up with the same pace looking boy, I'm beginning to feel like a rap God rap God, The way I'm racing around the track call me Nascar Nascar, Dale Earnhardt of the trailer park the white trash God, Kneel before General Zod this planets Krypton, And I should not be woken I'm the walking dead, But I'm just a talking head a zombie floating, So I wanna make sure somewhere in this chicken scratch, I scribble and doodle enough rhymes to maybe to try, And help get some people through tough times, Like it's lunchtime I know there was a time, But I still rap like I'm on my pharoe munch grind, So I crunch rhymes but sometimes when you combine, You get too big and here they come tryna censor you, Like that one line I said on I'm back from the Mathers LP, One where I tried to say I take seven kids from Columbine, Put'em all in a line add an AK47 a revolver and a nine, But you're stuck in a time warp from 2004 though, And I don't know what the fuck that you rhyme for, You're pointless as Rapunzel with fucking cornroe, And I just bought a new Raygun from the future to just come and shoot ya, Maywhether’s pad singin' to a man while they played piano, Oh man oh that was a 24/7 special on the cable channel, So Ray J went straight to the radio station the very next day, Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed J.J Fad, Uh sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human, What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman, Ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you, I'm devastating more than never demonstrating, How to give a mother fuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating, Never fading and I know that the haters are forever waiting, For the day that they can say I fell off they'd be celebrating, I make elavator music you make elevator music, Oh he's too mainstream - well that's what they, It's not hip hop it's pop cause I found a hella way to fuse it, Throw on Lose Yourself and make them lose it, I don't know how to make songs like that I don't know what words to use, While I’m ripping any one of these verses diverse as you, It’s curtains I’m inadvertently hurtin' you, That if you're half as nice at songs you can sacrifice virgins too, But look at the accolades the skills rung me, I bully myself cause I make me do what I put my mind to, I'm drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel, But in my head there's something I can feel tugging and struggling, They asking me to eliminate some of the women hate, But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred that I had, But fuck it life's handing you lemons make lemonade then. You know I love you.” It’s kind of like you could say whatever you want as long as you say you’re joking at the end. we are flying You write normal? You mean this?” and he puts the phone to the speaker and it was the “Kill You” beat. that's the question And I realized she was the crazy one Girls neither, you ain't nothin' but a slut to me Bitch, I'ma kill you! My name is, what? Hi, my name is, what? You don't wanna fuck with me, I said you don't wanna fuck with Shady ('Cause why? If anything…I got worse. Bitch, I'ma kill you! Cause you know we gots to get it crunk

let's get it started in here Got a new blow-up doll and just had a strap-on added noone's ever gonna ask

The whole hook is basically bashing women. (Six We ain't gon' never stop beefin', I don't squash the beef

The whole idea of this song was to say some of the most fucked-up shit. I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is Ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating I told him, “Send me that shit.” He was really surprised. no old fashion

always faster [Elisa] I said you don't wanna fuck with Shady (Why?) For poppin' off at the mouth with shit I shouldn't have said You ain't got the balls to beef Copyright: Writer(s): Marta Jandova, Thorsten Mewes, Juergen Stiehle, Ralph Rieker, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating But there was nothing I could do or say to try to change it

Informații despre dispozitivul dvs. The very next day, "Hey Fab, I'ma kill you!" Hey looking boy what you say looking boy? Or I'ma kill you! 'Cause Shady will fucking kill you All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod Bitch, I'ma kill you! “Kill You” was certified gold by the RIAA on February 28, 2018. Hey Fab Imma kill you Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed J.J Fad Uh sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovator and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is Ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm devastating more than never demonstrating In a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you As I'mma make it feel alright (Make it feel alright)

That I didn’t lose it. He is the only artist to have nine albums consecutively debut at number one on the Billboard 200. In a cereal box on top of your stereo [Lucie] Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed (J.J. Fad) [Lucie] Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assuming I'm a human What I … II. Whoops! Bitch, I'ma kill you! When I was just a little baby boy Rolling Stone ranked him 83rd on its list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, calling him the "King of Hip Hop". So Ray J went straight to the radio station

we are moving Just to hear you keep screamin' for me to seep it Physical copies are available also. You're causin' too much chaos It’s funny ‘cause people think that song is about my mother all because of the first couple of lines. ''Hey, Fab, I'mma kill you'' Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed, (JJ Fad) Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber I'm I ain't done, this ain't the chorus I recorder it weeks later when i started recording the Marshall Mathers album. Eminem Says He Doesn’t Have “The Rage” He Did When Making ‘The Marshall Mathers LP’, Eminem Raps About Ariana Grande Concert Bombing In Controversial New Freestyle, They said I can't rap about being broke no more, These motherfuckers are thinkin' I'm playin', You're goddamn right, bitch, and now it's too late, I invented violence, you vile venomous volatile bitches, Bitch, I'ma kill you! But when they kill me, I'm bringin' the world with me I'll choke radio announcer to bouncer If anything… I got worse. 'Cause Shady will fucking kill you

Now who thinks that arms are long enough to slapbox slapbox? When I say, “When I was just a little baby boy,” and when I say, “Oh now he’s raping his own mother.” After that the references just stop. Like, “I’ll kill you ever if you’re a fuckin’ girl.” I kill bitches, I kill anybody, then at the end of the song I say, “I’m just kidding, ladies. No, Eminem'll insult Look I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings, But I'm only going to get this one chance, Just a feeling I've got like something's about to happen, If that means what I think it means we're in trouble, Big trouble and if he is as bananas as you say, I'm beginning to feel like a rap god rap god, All my people from the front to the back nod back nod. can't deny it Music's the odyssey [Verse 1] without breaking [Lucie ; Elisa] From fat bitch to all seventy thousand pounds of her Ha-ha-ha, I'm just playing, ladies