Bellator MMA ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. MMA Junkie: ONE Championship 118: Xiong Jing Nan repeats the feat, defeats Tiffany Teo … Tags: Brian Foster, Brian Foster Interview, brian foster mma, capital city cage wars, CCCW 7, Fiore MMA, laverne clark, marc fiore, prairie capital convention center, Springfield IL MMA, Springfield MMA . © 2020 All rights reserved. It was kind of good to get away for a little bit. I am looking for some assistance with travel for a muay thai fight. We pride ourselves on creating safe and fun events. The first event, Bellator 1, took place on April 3, 2009. MMA News & results for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), Strikeforce & more Mixed Martial Arts fights Im looking for help for the cost of training. Nah, he’s a good dude, and a real good person. Join me on my road to victory! Can you describe what happened? Chicago MMA News, Interviews, Videos, Results, Events, Seminars and More. As if that wasn’t enough, 16 of his 22 fights were ended in the very first round. UFC 256 December 12, 2020. RISE presents Rise FC 1 MMA event. Comments: Leave a comment, Capital City cage Wars MMA Mixed Martial Arts Events, Brian Foster Interview: Road back for Foster continues Oct. 15th at CCCW 7 in Springfield, IL, Cage Warriors against a veteran in Jack Mason, http://www.ticketmaster.com/Capital-City-Cage-Wars-tickets/artist/1255326. Here Are Four Solid Ways to Enhance Your Workout, The Easy Step by Step Guide to Betting on Mixed Martial Arts Effortlessly, MMA World Responds to the Death of Kobe Bryant, Important Martial Arts Styles Every MMA Fighter Should Know. I don’t care. Rock Island: IL: John Coyle Boxing Benefit: McGarry's Boxing Club presents John Coyle Boxing Benefit That’s a very bold statement to make, but I’m happy to defend it. Mixedmartialarts LLC. BF:  My relationship with Marc…he knows my style of fighting, and how to work with me. by Matt Lo Cascio It’s time to level up. There are still good seats left to come see Brian fight on Saturday, Oct. 15th at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, IL. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show. BF:  [My Head Coach] Marc Fiore is affiliatied with the owner of Cage Warriors and has connections with the MMA clinic [training center in London], and they saw it fit to get me on the card out there. I need all the help I can get please.

That’s impressive. Spotlight on XFO, APFC, TFC, Hidden Talent MMA and other Chicago MMA promotions.

CCCW:  So, you’ve never been a guy to try to drop 15 or 20 pounds to make a weight class, like a Thiago Alves or Jake Ellenberger? Upcoming; Results; February 28th, 2009 Drifter MMA Presents "Battle of the Shields" Aragon Ballroom 1106 W. Lawerence Ave Chicago, IL 60640

I’ll fight a heavyweight if I need to. This is a list of events held and scheduled by Bellator MMA (formerly known as "Bellator Fighting Championships"), a mixed martial arts organization based in the United States. Get your seats here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Capital-City-Cage-Wars-tickets/artist/1255326, October 10, 2011 But, I beat that dude, and then I got a lot of respect from Marc after that. BF:  Yeah, I’m actually looking for an apartment in Springfield now. But, you’re obviously known for not only finishing fights, but finishing them quickly. Browse the above listings of Bellator MMA tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Thank you very much, I am an on the rise welterweight MMA prospect who has in just two years achieved Blue belts in all the arts I study and have also made my pro debut in this time. 815-469-7827 Throw in a brash confidence and the courage to say exactly what is on his mind, and you have a one of a kind like Brian Foster. CCCW:  You’ve been around the game for a while. CMMA Fighting systems, Inc presents boxing event featuring many fighters in the event. BF: [My Head Coach] Marc Fiore is affiliatied with the owner of Cage Warriors and has connections with the MMA clinic [training center in London], and they saw it fit to get me on the card out there. Sale Illinois Mma Events . ... Chicago’s Curtis Blaydes is the #3 heavyweight in the UFC and he’s crushed some le... Special to Chicago’s MMA Mixed Martial Arts is one of the fastest-growing sports i... NEW YORK – May 13, 2020 – SHOWTIME Sports announced today its new mixed marti... Special to Chicago’s MMA So, You Wanna Get into Boxing? The MMA cage is the testing ground for different martial arts. Anybody that wants to call me out, I’ll fight ’em. I’m looking to make everyone proud this Saturday. Main Event - Angelo Walsh vs Gerald Mills. I’m always the little guy, so people tend to underestimate me. Bellator MMA is similar to UFC with some differences in rules and tournament matches. Of his 22 fights, not a single bout as gone to a decision….literally, not one. Special to Chicago’s MMA With the rapid advancement in technology, we now have the... by Matt Lo Cascio It’s time to level up. Two of the area’s top-ranked amateur fighters will square off... by Matt Lo Cascio The onset of legal gambling in Illinois and many other states has spurred MMA gambling... Chicago’s Curtis Blaydes is the #3 heavyweight in the UFC and he’s crushed some legends on his way into... NEW YORK – May 13, 2020 – SHOWTIME Sports announced today its new mixed martial arts series, MORNING KOMBAT STRIKEFORCE CLASSICS, which... Special to Chicago’s MMA With the rapid advancement in technology, we now have... Chicago’s Ricardo Lamas Ponders UFC Retirement After Overcoming Bill Algeo, 4 Creative Ways to Add Cardio to Your MMA Training Schedule, 7 Ways to Establish the Perfect MMA Workout Routine, So, You Wanna Get into Boxing? All rights reserved © 2006-2017 FightMatch. Special to Chicago’s MMA With the rapid advancement in technology, we now have the... (2020-10-20 07:49:34 -0400) Bellator is a leading mixed martial arts and kickboxing organization. This is your chance to see UFC fighters in Springfield, IL. CCCW:  Well, even if it was 8 or 10 seconds, it’s still as quick of a finish as there can be. definition of a "Renegade" from the Middle Ages is a fallen Christian or a knight without allegiance CCCW:  Hey Brian, I appreciate you taking some time from your busy schedule to talk to me. Things to Buy at this store. So, is it safe to assume that when you fight at your normal weight of 170lbs you typically walk into the cage at about 175lbs? Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Bellator MMA tickets by cheapest tickets available. Official Upcoming MMA events and fight schedule for MMA, UFC, Amateur Mixed Martial … The travel fees and training costs are very high. I think it was actually 8 or 10 seconds, but I guess it’s listed as 5. If you’re looking for cheap Bellator MMA tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $71.00. This is the official website of Mixedmartialarts LLC. CCCW:  You mentioned your coach, Marc Fiore. Home; DIRECTORY; CONTACT US; CHICAGO’S MMA STORE; CHICAGO MMA EVENTS; Featured Content Engelkes, Scott Square Off in Pro Debuts at Caged Aggression 28. by Matt Lo Cascio It’s time to level up. Win Free MMA Training and be Invited to Special VIP Parties: He got me into the UFC, and I’m loyal to him. All of my fans who have been with me through the ups and downs.

Then landed a right cross counter that hit perfect – right on the money – and he was out. If I look good and I feel good, than I do good. Why is that? Yorkville Judo Club presents 2015 Minooka Halloween Judo Open, AAW Pro Wrestling presents Windy City Classic XI, SAM COLONNA BOXING MMA FITNESS presents Stonebridge Country Club Fight Night. BF:  Yeah, I’d like to thank my kids and my family for supporting me. My hat goes off to him for taking this fight.

Spotlight on XFO, APFC, TFC, Hidden Talent MMA and other Chicago MMA promotions. It was kind of good to get away for a little bit. But, for right now, I’m focused on what’s in front of me – and I’m getting ready to kick LaVerne Clark’s ass. Next, explore all available Bellator MMA tickets on the left hand side of the screen. In 2009, you had a 1st round knockout win in just 5 seconds over Mike Jackson. Congrats on the win (standing guillotine in Rd 1), but how did you end up fighting across the pond for your first fight since recovering from injuries? 709 likes. Privacy. SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Bellator MMA Tickets. I just flew over there, trained and hung out. SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Bellator MMA tickets. Unfortunately, Foster was medically released by the UFC a few months ago. BF:  Nah, that shit’s not healthy, man. Elite Amateur Fight League Season 3 National Championship (AZ vs IL), Elite Amateur Fight League Season 3 (Illinois vs Virginia), Chicago Cagefighting Championship 02/23/19, Elite Amateur Fight League Season 3 (Indiana vs Illinois). CCCW:  I noticed that fight in London was at a catch weight of 181 pounds, but you actually weighed in at 175lbs.