Yo-Yo DESK® is our best-selling desk riser available from only £150 ex VAT. 10% off* KASKER quartz kitchen countertops. Which also means more productivity and more opportunities to collaborate. The best part is that Ikea furniture is great quality & with a little bit of creativity you can make it original & looking way more expensive than it actually is!!! When you’re short on space, opting for a slim desk like this one can give you that much-needed office space… some ideas for placement include behind the sofa, alongside a wall in the bedroom or even in a narrow hallway! Interested in trying a standing desk but put off by the price?

Cart. For a visual guide with recommendations on choosing a Sit Stand Electric Desk including weight capacities, see our Sit Stand Electric Desk Guide. Kallax Desk Hack (with storage) This clever Ikea hack computer desk is perfect for a home office, with the bonus of lots of storage space with the Kallax shelves, for around $150. Even better, it's constructed out of Ikea furniture that'll only run you $22. The shortest distance between the centre of the leg and the edge of the mounting plate is 3cm, the longer being 4cm. What type of content do you plan to share with your subscribers? Contact. Desks for office Our office desks are made to survive everything from crazy big projects to coffee spills. And the best part of all? Very functional. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. FREE Trial. (Cute & Easy), How To Make Rainbow Slime (That Never Fades). This gave me a cross [X marks the spot] to alight with the screw for the leg on the mounting plate. Looks nice and sleek. Perfect storage for your laptop in the space between the 2 drawers. Thanks for a great solution! It is also the first lower rise solution I’ve found available from IKEA so far. Login. So, we're contemplating returning the item to the store because it won't work the way we want it to. This post may contain affiliate links. Just need to put a couple washers on the screws to make sure they don’t poke through the other side. Buy Sit and Stand Desks and Tables at everyday low prices at Officeworks. Sleek and minimal. This is the best collection of Ikea desk hacks so be sure to click here or on the image below to quickly & easily save them to your Pinterest so you never lose them & can easily come back time & time again . I bought the Klimpen to go on top of it and together they are perfect. This is why a lot of people (especially me) love Ikea hacks! As you can see from these clever Ikea desk hacks, incorporating a small office space into your home is easy peasy! I used a little Velcro and it stays in place fine, but this is something IKEA should remedy. Shop Standing Desks & Risers from Staples.ca. Love this on my desk.

At IKEA you’ll find gaming desks optimized for a gamer set-up, ergonomic office desks, space-saving corner desks and everything in between. :-). Store Locator. Adds the perfect additional storage space. I moved on to working out how to mount supporting legs between the 4 external legs. If you’ve been here before you’ll already know that I love farmhouse style decor… how beautiful is this reclaimed door desk that sits upon industrial style Ikea trestle legs? When I got home with it and put it together I discovered that it’s not wide enough to cover the entire desk and sit flush with edges like was shown in pictures online or the display in store.

Before mounting the plates, I placed them where I wanted them and then traced the 4 screw holes with pencil. That way, we take better care of resources. my desk space has expanded. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com. Your destination for educational, warehouse and office supplies. DIY Halloween Gift: Easy PomPom Pumpkin Coasters, How To Make Rustic DIY Christmas Bells (Simple & Beautiful). 44 Best Summer Party Ideas You Need To Know About for 2019! For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws when necessary. This would have given me a cleaner look. Makes my work day much more functional!! I used a little Velcro and it stays in place fine, but this is something IKEA should remedy. I couldn’t bring myself to pay $30+ for a plastic monitor stand, this was much cheaper and so much better value, both in terms of cost and function. Desk Risers are retrofit solutions which convert any desk to a sit-stand or standing desk. IKEA Business is here to help, with everything from planning and designing your solution to organising its delivery and assembly. Changing positions between sitting and standing at a sit-stand desk helps you move your body, so you feel better and work how you want. This is a great add on to the Alex desk to raise monitors and add extra storage, however as other posters have stated there is no way to secure it to the desk and it slides very easily. This can be a great improvement for your health, since large amounts of time spent sitting can have adverse health effects. We have furniture for every kind of office, along with everything needed to keep things running smoothly. Many of our desks are height-adjustable, meaning you can switch between standing and sitting throughout the day. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. With only an Ikea Hemnes dresser, a wooden countertop & some fancy handles... you can have yourself a stunning desk area just like this one & save yourself a load of money in the process! Before fixing the plate to the shelf with screws, I lay the plates down in position and marking where the 4 screw holes would be using a pencil. This Ikea desk hack cost less than $100, and looks fabulous! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Drawers open smoothly. This hack is perfect for turning a simple Ikea table into a fancy desk that looks gorgeously high-end! Very easy to put … There was literally my desk with this hutch on it in the store. I then decided to play the 6th leg behind it for extra support – this mounting plate’s long edge would be flush with the long edge of the shelf, and the screw for the leg be in-line with the center line I drew earlier. This is wonderful as I can store out of the way die cut/ embossing machines I'm not using plus my Punch holder Lovin' This!! Very easy to put together. With a standing desk, you can also reduce the time spent sitting. You can achieve the look on a small budget too! Because after all, your desk isn’t your boss. It is solid and sturdy. Take your work – or at least your computer – to new heights.

1 x BEKANT Corner desk right (birch veneer, white) This solution allows you to customise the leg configuration depending on how you need to distribute the weight and what you need to place underneath. With a little creativity & minimal DIY skills, you will be able to create a stylish desk on a small budget! Browse a wide selection of Standing Desks & Risers with 100% price match guarantee!

With a little creativity & minimal DIY skills, you will be able to create a stylish desk on a small budget! Standing desks, or adjustable standing desks, do have some clear benefits.