A few hours after I had cleaned them, my right ear began to hurt and now 24 hours later it … So remember, don't stick anything in your ears that's larger than your elbow! :eek: An other question, is this still going on? Answer Question. Anonymous 42789 Replies. I healed in time and my hearing is fine now. All day it hurt like heck. [])).

7,752,060 and 8,719,052. I initially poked a hole in my ear drum by accident.

This process is automatic. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. This begins the process of converting the sound waves into an impulse that travels to your brain, where it is recognized as sound. You really need to go to a doctor... http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/Blue_bulb.gifPlease nothing smaller than your elbow, now go see the doctor. Some holes may be patched in the office of an otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat doctor). I can well believe it for i know people that have done this, but not to this extreme, wow!. There's no signs of rupturing my ear drum, i can still hear and there was no discharge, it just hurts a lot. This process is automatic. I believe that I inserted the q-tip in my right ear to far. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. It's been December of 2006 since your original complaint. Going to ENT tomorrow. I was cleaning my ears after my shower this morning and I accidentally poked the Qtip in way too far.

I was cleaning my ear and managed to bump a Q-Tip down my ear, maybe half way. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Thanks! Read 3 Responses. I am although very happy to hear that you seem to have recovered. because if it is, you are in a world of trouble my friend Now if this were me& i thank God it's not, i would not be sitting in front of that computer screen. Please follow this link...http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/e/ear/index.htmhttp://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/cooltext412821419MouseOver.png. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/oie_twinkles.gif Have you asked your doctor and what kind of medicine does he or she practice. Still have questions? Favourite answer.

Although there is no sign of blood or fever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raise God. There are home kits for ear wax removal that use a solution you place in your ear to soften wax and a bulb syringe to gently irrigate the ear canal.

There, that's what I came up with. He or she also will test your hearing. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. thin membrane that separates your ear canal (the part that is open to the outside) from your middle ear [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Your doctor will look into your ear using an instrument called an otoscope to see if the eardrum is torn. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Warm compresses, such as a warm, damp washcloth, or a heating pad can relieve some discomfort. Key Republicans break with Trump on vote counts, 2020 election results highlight Hispanic diversity, 'Stop the count': Trump backers rally at vote centers, Union members picked Biden after Trump 'abandoned' them, Fox News hosts question network's Ariz. call for Biden, Falcons player is brutally honest after not being traded, Trump campaign unleashes wave of suits in key states, 'Witches' backlash grows among the disability community. I am deaf in that ear and it ruined my balance. Most perforated eardrums heal in a few weeks. I did this a few years ago, too. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Nov 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 Nov 2020), ASHP (updated 23 Oct 2020) and others. We are waiting a while and will be putting a drop of Olive Oil in it, since that is supposed to help, I hear. When I lived in the hills I used it for a natural pain reliever, it worked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