In the bridge, Posty sings, "Show up in that new Mercedes, you already know I'm faded / Girl, I've been thinking about you lately." All the jujus aligned, and it just happened to turn out to be a really cool song.". In the chorus, the rapper repeats the line "Damn, my AP going psycho."

So my friend came over and did it. On the song "Patient," Post revealed that at least one of his delayed albums was not his fault (presumably, he's referring to 2016's Stoney, which included the single). Post Malone - On The Road (Ft. Lil Baby & Meek Mill)

Post Malone FaceBook → https://www.facebook.com/postmalone We may earn commission from the links on this page. ; Malone and Lee, with the help of a few others, wrote the song for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse soundtrack. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'justrandomthings_com-box-4','ezslot_2',109,'0','0']));These lyrics explain how both Post Malone and the ex-girlfriend are suffering because of the breakup. Point in case: Does anyone remember when Pusha T exposed Drake's secret love child? All loss so she could sleep around with half the town including a guy i considered one of my best friends, lied to my face about everything, played victim played with my mind, drove me to the point of suicide 50+ times then tried to turn everything around on me and blame me for everything she did to me. Post Malone – I’m Gonna Be L. A. That's all I can do. Post Malone – Wow. Maybe Post was addicted to the drugs that drove the girl away. We repeat: he spent $8,000 on fast food from Postmates. I know it is an aggressive song and he realises what she is like (loves money) but he stills loves her and he is frustrated and angry that he cannot get her back ... All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Post claimed the lyrics were "kind of a joke" because he looked a little bit like the famed basketball player Allen Iverson with his patented 'do. ❕❕❕ Everything uploaded to this channel is for promotion and entertainment reasons only. Found you when you were in the gutter. Share your meaning with community, make it His lover wanted to believe that what they had was “special” but now they realize it was only temporary passion, and there was nothing to sustain their connection. We already know you're on that Postmates train. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. If you apply that metaphor to “Sunflower,” you have what sounds akin to a relationship that falls into the “it’s complicated” status, yeah? It's safe to say that Post Malone didn't know Steven "A$AP Yams" Rodriguez very well, if even at all. I took care of her when she had no job, payed the bills. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may

explanations' markup.

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. The call out was so subtle you might have missed it, but Post pointed Genius towards the lyrics "They will never stop the plan / Eighty jumpin' off my hand / Rollie, rollie, rollie / bust it open, holy moly." C'mon, man. Malone is generous enough to call this guy ‘cool’ maybe because Malone thinks the guy is not at fault for her adultress behavior. Post Malone is one of the few rappers with a totally good vibe. This songs sends us the message that we don't want to hurt the people we … completely chill while recording the song. You're in a high-pressure, exhausting environment where you can't get away from the people you've brought with you, and even if you love them, you're bound to snap eventually. Post Malone might be living like a rockstar with a bunch of expensive cars and an army of A-list friends, but when the rapper isn't walking red carpets in western-inspired suits, it's clear that he's a total nerd. Either way, she is the sunflower: coarse, yet delicate; needs love, yet can tolerate a lack of affection. Our research shows that Post is, indeed, an unabashed emo kid, but we didn't need the YouTube video of him performing at Emo Night in Los Angeles to prove it. For example, in the song, Malone talks about people wanting to draw closer to him not because they like him but mainly because of the fortune and fame that he has found. Well, when Montreality asked him to name "the biggest lie in the world," Post replied, "The U.S. government," then added that they would eventually "come for you." Honestly, who doesn't want to binge-watch Netflix with Post? Post Malone – Myself You gotta get over Wayne. I know you could never be my bitch. Does this mean that he actually did not do any of that when they were together? "Wow" isn't just the song that revealed Post was a secret emo kid. Post’s net worth is estimated at $8 million in 2018, so he literally could have given her anything and everything. between the lines to you? She doesn’t believe that he is trying to protect her or that they are caught in a vicious cycle, but he knows it.

These are the real meanings behind some of Post Malone's most popular songs. Hunnid times, you blew another chance. Right, Melanie? One of his biggest insults in 2019 was calling Yelawolf a "nerd" — a nerd. Post Malone - Wow. That year, Post won a Billboard Music Award, MTV Video Music Award, and two American Music Awards, but he was more excited for a video game? Oh, I forgot. He told Genius that DeChino's either Colombian or Romanian, but he forgot which one. It's not like the rapper was expecting to be a rock star or anything, but after the song got so popular, Post decided braids were totally his thing. eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'justrandomthings_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',108,'0','0']));Despite the sad meaning behind the lyrics, the song has a very catchy tune and upbeat rhythm. The site informs us that this complex genus of plant needs ample sunlight and fertile soil to grow, but will also tolerate drier conditions. Or ‘benzo’ could be short for Mercedez Benz, for which Post’s love for her came second to. Okay, so back to the lyrics. He claimed he even used to perform the track twice a set because it was his only good song, but the song may have never existed if he didn't experiment with braids. Post Malone - Enemies (Ft. DaBaby) I think it was a tragedy that he went so soon. It took about an hour," he said, adding, "A year later, I made this song and made this beat, and it just worked out. The use of the word “only” emphasizes that she was the one for him and he messed it up. Post Malone – Internet Your email address will not be published. From new album “Hollywood’s Bleeding” by Post Malone Real stans know that Post Malone is a cursed treasure who deserves to be protected at all costs.

Malone has made references to his alter ego Leon DeChino (above left) prior to the release of Beerbongs & Bentleys, which broke streaming records and landed the star his first No. Super Bowl songs," Prescott told the outlet.

The real meaning behind these Post Malone songs, Pusha T exposed Drake's secret love child, collaborating with is favorite local fried chicken joint, Post even has a Nirvana tattoo on his face, Post Malone might be living like a rockstar. He demands that she “make up [her] mind” about their relationship, because it hurts him to stay in and fight for a relationship he knows is doomed to die. Each time they run from the broken relationship, they end up where they started, in the other’s arms. "Like more than one group of people, you know, that made my life very tough ... and people are always asking me about them ... yeah I know them, but I don't work with them no more. The narrator of “Circles” knows that they can’t keep doing this to themselves, and begs her to see that their relationship can’t be saved. The Stoney track "Deja Vu" has a couple of random Easter eggs — like a George Strait reference an estimated zero percent of Post Malone fans picked up on — but what really stands out is Post Malone's seeming willingness to drive while under the influence.