Her Astro CD Player plays K.K. Female You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Photo. Minnas Modetest. Gaston • Gabi • Genji • Dotty • Doc • Francine • Carmen • Bunnie • Bonbon • Chrissy • Cole • Coco • Pippy • O'Hare • Mira • Snake • Ruby • Tiffany, Muffy • Pashmina • Renée • Shari • Mira • Flo • Deirdre • Diva • Frita • Fuchsia • Hazel • Tammy • Rocket • Sylvia• Katt • Paula • Phoebe • Cherry • Charlise • Canberra • Agnes. https://dodo.ac/np/images/9/98/MiraPicACNH.pngYounger twin sisterTelling jokesMakeup artistBug MaskRock 'n' RollBasicYellowKilimanjaroA little bitOne spoonful, ミラコMirakoOne letter away from "Minako", the Japanese name of Sailor Venus미랑MirangMiraUnknownUnknownMira蜜拉UnknownMì LāUnknownUnknownUnknownUnknownМираMiraMira-Mira-AmparoProtectionUnknownUnknownGrisetteAn edible woodland mushroom; also a young Frenchwoman in the working classUnknownUnknownMartinaFrom the Italian name of Minako Aino, Sailor Moon's character Sailor Venus, Marta. Cottontail!”

Mira has a secret base style house, with many Astro items. Mira may get along with jock villagers who share her love of sports, lazy villagers for how laid-back they are, and peppy villagers. Like all sisterly villagers, Mira is tough, but she will still care deeply about her appearance. Mira At level 50, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).

NL, HHD, PC, NH This portion of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guide explains everything you need to know about Mira including personality, birthday and apparel. animal crossing acnh ac ac mira ac beardo. She has almost the entire Astro Series, including the TV, the bed, the closet, the CD player, the dresser, the chair, and the table, which displays a makeup case. In terms of siblings, she is the younger twin sister . Species Her eyes are outlined in orange, almost in the shape of a superhero mask. She bears a similar appearance, personality, and name to Minako/Mina, the heroine of the manga Codename: Sailor V. Mira is a yellow rabbit with blue ears and a red, superhero-mask pattern on her face. Favorite song Chat. She is one of the few other superhero-themed villagers, including Kid Cat and Agent S. For details on everyone else be sure to check out our Villagers and Other Characters page. Marktplatz. His name is a joke on his size and personality - "peewee" usually indicating size with relation to youth when Peewee is in fact large and adult. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen.

Tango. And why is she here now?

Link. Mira's dream job is to be a makeup artist. I got Sheldon and Mira as my starters and I can’t decide which one I hate … For more information, click here. Kilimanjaro,A little bit of milk,One spoonful of sugar Verschenke; Munitia; Vor 12 Stunden; Unerledigt; Ihr habt positive oder negative Erfahrungen mit einem anderen User gemacht? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Mira has a yellow body and head, and her tail and the inside of her ears are blue. Mira drinks coffee from The Roost with the following: Kilimanja; kolo slid; Little milk; One spoonful; April Fools' Day. She has wide-open, turquoise eyes with yellow eyelashes, a black nose, and a smiling mouth, surrounded in pink lipstick. Mira drinks coffee from The Roost with the following: On April Fools' Day, Mira might ask the player for personal information. Her profile says: Where did she come from? I love the chickens. “You can wear it and show me how to make it look good!

― Mira, after successfully delivering her a present from another villager and receiving clothes from her, New Leaf Mira will treat the player with respect and will even offer to fight off anyone giving the player trouble. Mira's dream job is to be a makeup artist. Mira will also give the player medicine if they are stung by a bee. Mira has a tendency to stay up very late at night. Animal Crossing Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Mira is a villager in the Animal Crossing series. Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil! Her catchphrase "cottontail" is referencing a rabbit's tail, as it is often soft in touch. Hier könnt ihr den User bewerten: Handelsbewertungen. The hate is likely due to the combination of his smug personality and his lackluster appearance, which add up to make an overall unappealing neighbor. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. By Sharnelle Earle Jun 07, 2020. Quote. When the player makes friends with her, she will act like a big sister. Mira, schwungvoller Hase, auf Kisten. I’m a first time Animal Crossing player, so I’m not used to villager personalities but I expected them to be always nice and lovable. When befriended, she will give the player fighting tips and teach them ways to relax.

She is one A futuristic space Home request Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Um Mitspieler zu finden, nutzt die Online- Liste. Um alle Funktionen dieser Website nutzen zu können, muss JavaScript aktiviert sein. Sie reist durch die Welt, um ihre Karriere als Modestylistin zu leben, während die beiden anderen Schwestern die Schneiderei, in freundschaftlicher Absprache mit ihr, allein führen. At level 20, she will reward the player with pic of Mira and sparkle stones (x1). Grid View List View. Mira is a villager in the Animal Crossing series.

Rabbit She has wide-open, turquoise eyes with yellow eyelashes, a black nose, and a smiling mouth, surrounded in pink lipstick. Mira (ミラコ, Mirako?) This portion of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guide explains everything you need to know about Mira including personality, birthday and apparel. Red-Zap Suit Comment. Thanks for the delivery! She often replaces the g in words like "looking" to an apostrophe.

I have Knox's card. All posts. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. At level 45, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1). These, among many others, are the burning questions that Mira will never give a straight answer to. Luckily for Animal Crossing fans, there is a way to get rid of unwanted villagers.

https://acnewleaf.fandom.com/wiki/Mira?oldid=16417. Though her English name is merely a shortened form of her Japanese name, it also can … It is easy to get her picture since developing friendships with sisterly villagers is simple due to her caring and protective nature. She appears to be based upon the Sailor Moon character Sailor Venus, civilian name Aino Minako, who bears a similar color scheme and a red mask in her "Sailor V" form. Mira is a sisterly villager. Guide:November deep-sea creature list (New Horizons). Anything else, I press B as fast as I can to end the convo. Makeup artist In New Horizons, Mira has the fitness hobby and will be more frequently seen participating in exercises by stretching or lifting heavy weights. At level 25, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1). Filter by post type.

Style Redd Art Guide: Real and Fake Paintings and Sculptures, Special Xbox Series X Unlocked Livestream + AMA, This portion of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guide explains everything you need to know about Mira including personality, birthday and apparel. She is one of the few other superhero-themed, For details on everyone else be sure to check out our, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Leif or Redd Not Appearing - Troubleshooting Guide, Fishing Tournament Rewards - List of Prizes and Items, Bug Off Rewards - List of Prizes and Items, All Halloween DIY Recipes and Spooky Items, How to Get Halloween Skin Tones and Eye Colors, Halloween Event Guide - Lollipops, Spooky Wand, and More, All New January Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in January, All New February Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in February, All New July Bugs, Fish and Sea Creatures, All Fish, Bugs, and Sea Creatures Leaving in July, All New August Bugs, Fish and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in August, All New September Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in September, All New October Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in October, All New November Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in November, All New December Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures, All Bugs, Fish, and Sea Creatures Leaving in December, How to Get More DIY Recipes (Crafting Recipe List), Bug Guide: Bugs List, Sell Price, and Bug Catching Tips, Fish Guide: Fish List, Sell Price, and Fishing Tips, Sea Creatures Guide: Sea Creature List, Sell Price, How to Get a Perfect 5 Star Island Eval Rating, How to Get More Furniture and Increase Your Catalog, What to Do on Your First Days (Walkthrough), Cloud Saves and Transferring Saves to Another Switch, Things Animal Crossing: New Horizons Doesn't Tell You, How to Get 8 Items from Every Rock, Every Time, Money Making Guide - How to Get Bells Fast, How to Unlock Everything in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, How to Unlock Every Tool, Ladder, and Vaulting Pole, How to Unlock Terraforming (Permits for Cliffs and Water), How to Get Pocket Camp Items in New Horizons, How to Create Spider Island (Tarantula Farming), Custom Designs - Cool Creator IDs and Design IDs, Shooting Star Wishes, Star Pieces and Star Fragments, Nook Miles - How to Get Miles, List of Challenges and Rewards, How to Add Best-Friends and Invite Friends Online, How to Scan Design QR Codes from Happy Home Designer and New Leaf, Mystery Island Tours (List of Island Templates), Balloon Present Guide - How to Pop and Gift Types, Flower Guide - Hybrid Flowers, Flower Crossbreeding List, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. Coffee sign. Her hands and feet are also tipped orange, to look like boots and gloves. She will give the player medicine when they get stung by a Bee. Unfollow. She is a uchi rabbit. For Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I hate almost all my villagers. She has an overall superhero theme to her appearance, also shown by her initial shirt, a Red-Zap Shirt. However, she may conflict with snooty and cranky villagers, who spread rumors about others, and she may have trouble getting along with normal villagers. Their birthday is on July 6th. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Initial clothes At level 7 friendship, she will reward the player with a red-zap suit and sparkle stones (x1).

3. i’ve decided people are obligated to like mira now because she’s cute. Birthday https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers. Telling jokes 3.

Mira also owns a spherical radar, which adds to the secret base theme. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. On April Fools' Day, Mira might ask the player for personal information. I actually really like Apple (have her in my 3DS game.) doodlestab . Most popular Most recent.

At level 40, she will reward the player with sparkle stones (x1). She is the only rabbit so far with a sisterly personality.