It ends in a zero. Happy 30th Birthday! Do it all, because no one gets out of here alive, so you might as well do what you can to make other people's days, and years, and lives, better. Any ideas what I can do to celebrate my 30th birthday? UEFA cup?

In fact, it's probably awesome. Shannon Love, 30. That friend who had the worst Tuesday ever at work? Does it scare you? 29. 1. You don’t sprout any feeling other than the feeling of content, satisfaction, accomplishment and happiness. The times we share will always have a special place in my heart. Go to the dinners. It feels like a major birthday. Gonna spend a week driving aimlessly in Europe because we can. Part of me just wants to forget it and go drive the Porschelump. I don't want to be surrounded by 21 y.o's (no offense if any read this)  If I stay in the city I'd like to be at a nice Mexican restaurant (or tapas bar) but then after that...I don't know. Listen to them when they give good advice. Cake seems overkill.

I really don’t want all the cheesy “over the hill” baubles. NOW. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

While it's a little scary to think about how fast life seems to have gone so far (wasn't I just 16? You've lived enough life now that you should feel strong and confident putting limits in place that work for you. ;)  It's like we're best friends...I've been talking about doing that just recently. I was also thinking about maybe getting a wardrobe consultant to come in and help me go through my closet to clean it out and figure out what basics I need, etc. I finally got to have it sort of during the year in junior high and high school because Washington’s schools let out in mid-June, but often it just ended up during finals. I don't want to be surrounded by 21 y.o's (no offense if any read this) If I stay in the city I'd like to be at a nice Mexican restaurant (or tapas bar) but then after that...I don't know… What your life looks like now is probably different than what you thought it would look like.

penelope pitstop. I work down the street from Guess, Yes. Say no. Spit it out, whatever it is. I'm a self-admitted fitness fiend, but I should have gone out more, seen friends more, and stayed up late more, instead of worrying about working out. Those who have lived longer than you will know a lot more than you. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform. I want to do things way big...I'm not one of those people who thinks it's "just another day"  I like the bowling thing too...thanks Tom, we might have to go to 10pin on of those days. Realize you're now 30 and have no excuse for continuing to celebrate your birthday? I think my province will allow maybe 10 people in a gathering by then....maybe. This is okay. So I figure, maybe the money is better spent on something else... maybe travelling, just not driving myself.