I realise Sometimes it's hard to find a way Forgive me, I've been given so much . Brothers and sisters on this earth, Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. . I am blessed. In a world where some have more and some have less I have love, and i am blessed So many changes this world can put you through Sometimes it's hard to find a way You're as solid as the earth beneath, my feet That i am blessed You've given me what time cannot erase Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

appealing. I realise I have shoes for my feet, I have plenty to eat, And a home up in Heaven bye and bye. Every time i look into my baby's eyes Every time i look into my baby's eyes They are mine through my new birth, Hey, click the icon to check the status of your

by isingforhim » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 pm, Post Create I realise How can I find this song in a soundtrack? Brothers and Sisters on this earth; They are mine through my New Birth, And we'll share in that Home beyond the sky. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. When I wake up in the morning, till I lay my head to rest I Am Blessed This is a chorus we need to sing in good times and in bad times too. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Forgive me, I've been given so much, CHORUS Does it mean anything special hidden I look around and its easy to tell Lyrics taken from And a home up in heaven bye and bye; I am blessed. And yes, I'm a mess but I'm blessed To be stuck with you Sometimes it gets unhealthy We can't be by ourselves we We'll always need each other, and Yes, I'm a mess but I'm blessed To be stuck with you I just want you to know that If I could I swear I'll go back Make everything all better, whoa It's the things that you say It's the way that you pray ( Log Out /  In a world where some have more and some have less

( Log Out /  I realise an account. Great job, great song and wonderful message. Every time i look into my baby's eyes

I realise I realise You're in the faces of the people that i meet Every day that I live, I am blessed. We shall share in that home beyond the sky.

between the lines to you? I think of all the friends who've touched my life You've given me such peace and happiness And some day I shall stand by His side. You're in the faces of the people that i meet And I am blessed (I am blessed) Every time I look into my baby's eyes (I look into your eyes) I think of all the friends who have touched my life I realise (I realise) you've given me such peace and happiness In this world where some have more and some have less

I am blessed. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Alternate chorus: rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Copyright: Writer(s): Mark Clifford Mueller, Marsha Malamet Lyrics Terms of Use, Here in the silence, i say a prayer

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. CHORUS Really enjoyed this, more than I thought I would! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Chorus Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Share your meaning with community, make it When I wake up in the morning Till I lay my head to rest, I am blessed. In a world where some have more and some have less That all I have is not enough Here in the silence, i say a prayer Though i've never seen you, somehow I know you're there You're in the faces of the people that i … In a world where some have more and some have less I have love, and i am blessed So many changes this world can put you through Sometimes it's hard to find a way