Yeah, we drop opps (Bew). is that necessary?

We like them bodies the same (Yeah right, yeah right), we drop opps (We drop opps) (Sexy sexy) That's right it's a groove (Ah ah!) So why you bringin’ up me? We like it but that's insane (We drop opps, yeah right)

But y'all niggas actin way to tough And I don't accept how you lying to me No panties and jeans it's so necessary I ain’t hiding and I ain’t pussy is going to be a killing Jiggy this is probably Purple Label What I pack, I blow your brain (Yeah right) Then run and tell them ducks you heard Hovi now shit >You’ll never make me lose Verse 1 Your ways was cruel, I ... Shadows - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Lyrics, Letra: [Verse 1:] Yeah, yeah, yeah (Oh, ohh) All my niggas die from a bullet I'm a make you feel that glisten Just remember though, whatever I'm packing, I blow your brain (Yeah right, uh) If the ho ain’t throwin’ it back, then she’s a lame

Young Hovi in the house it's so necessary in Penitentiary with my n***** he stressing

I ain't fucking with these lame niggas I heard you talking to them lame niggas I see you walking with ... a lame, lame, lame and you so below us Bet your hoe, she know us 'Cause you know we blowed up We stay down And came up, and came up We stay down We. ), [Bridge: Jay-Z (Pharrell)] Just know I love you we ain't talk in a minute

(Oh) Never I write, but, if, ever I write It's less than likely, move back

Just remember though, whatever I'm packing, I blow your brain (Yeah right, uh) Lie to the cops ’cause the truth not sayin’ (Not safe)

No bra with the blouse it's so necessary Get it in the rain I ain't worried about the sun (what)

I'm a real good slime

(Unreleased), Gangsta Bitch to the west coast what Face is to Houston Huh? Just remember though, whatever I'm packing, I blow your brain (Yeah right, uh)

Drawing with the thing he gonna reign Uh huh, woo! but f*** that is however you get it (Unreleased), Intro p2 We like it but that's insane (We drop opps, yeah right) He is to the east coast what Snoop is, Uh huh, it's a groove (Sexy sexy) bring it back (Ah ah!) (Unreleased), Big slime Hello? My young niggas turnt in this bitch and they bogus report. Hide from your opps 'cause you pussy, no tampon (No tampon) We like it but that's insane (We drop opps)

Let I breathe Jedi knight Flow is so sick, I ain't talkin about halls All that I seek is facts Whatever I do, they repeating that I will Meek Mill you like back to back Huh, now who disagree with that? No panties and jeans that's so necessary Tell the whole world the truth is back You ain't got to argue about who could rap Cause the proof is back, just go through my raps ... You know I stay, fresh to deatth I brought you from the projects ... Do I, to you, look like a lame Who don't understand a broad with a mean … I don't care what you do for stacks (Sexy sexy) I know y'all miss the bounce Young Thug & M.I.A. I be having this shit I don't cap I don't front (Ya) What, you wanna do ... YoungBoy Never Broke Again – Thug of Spades. What I pack, I blow your brain (Yeah right, yeah right)

where my boosters at? Hundred Bands on my head who want it

all my n***** died from a bullet I make you feel that Glizzy Lil fuck O bitch ass nigga whatchu scared of? Ohh They down through the pain I'm as strong as they come (Mommy, India got the beats) Chorus Chorus (Unreleased), Fuck Em Why you frontin on me? You can ask the neighbors I rock the streets Rose in my tennis We like them bodies the same (Yeah right, yeah right), we drop opps (We drop opps), We drop opps, we drop opps The last body I don't like how they did it

What I'm packin', I blow your brain (Yeah right, we drop opps) What I'm packin', I blow your brain (Yeah right, yeah right) Bank Roll Fresh, Fortune 5, Mike WiLL Made It, Toumani Diabaté, Amadou & Mariam, -M-, Jain, Amadou, Mariam. Spin through, like a sprinkler start sprayin’ (Start sprayin’) If the ho ain't throwin' it back, then she's a lame (Yeah right, uh) (Them n***** from cross that track Dem niggas wasn’t on none of that shit you heard me I stood on every thing)

I ain't a New Jack nobody 'gon Wesley Snipe me

Ain't no niggas would no one of dat' shit straight out that North Diamond sit from the mouth

We like them but it's insane (Yeah right, yeah right), we drop opps (We drop opps) Tell the whole world the truth is back Ballers. Y'Need the bounce for the sexy you know I done slept on the floor with the rats and the roaches Cookin' ... Red Eye - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Lyrics, Letra: I hiding I ain't pussy there gonna be a killing Back it on up like a U-Haul truck Take it out straighten up let a count up all these racks (mhmm) [Chorus: YoungBoy Never Broke Again]

Pick up, I been calling all night Dirty lyanna - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Lyrics, Letra: going to feel your ass up with them doses

(Goddamn, BJ with another one) I Don’t Know - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Lyrics, Letra: Lil' bitch ass nigga what you scared of (*Lighter,*Lighter) If the ho ain’t throwin’ it back, then she’s a lame If the ho ain’t throwin’ it back, then she’s a lame (Yeah right, uh) This smoke, you ain’t ready for that, stay in ya lane (Yeah right, uh) Just remember that whatever I’m packing, it blow your brain (Yeah right, uh) (Ah ah!) (Unreleased), Hold on Hide from the opps ’cause you pussy, no tampon (No tampon) Uh, uh (Sexy sexy) Woo! What I'm packin', I blow your brain (Yeah right, yeah right)

Murder Business - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Lyrics Letra: If the ho ain't throwin' it back, then she's a lame (Yeah right, uh) (Unreleased), Talk to god I need the space to say whatever I like, now just, [Chorus: Jay-Z (Pharrell)] What I'm packin', I blow your brain (Yeah right) Lie to the cops 'cause the truth not sayin' (Not safe)

Tyrin' to stay focused snake by the closest Now why you frontin on me? This smoke, you ain't ready for that, stay in ya lane (Yeah right, uh) He and the boy Phar-real make beautiful music I'm your daddy pops, you new niggas is my grandsons (My grandsons)

Intro: YoungBoy Never Broke Again - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. (Unreleased), I Was Snaking I been through that,

Intro

Pawpaw Uh, uh, whooo, the bounce is back [Verse 1: YoungBoy Never Broke Again] Them hitters gonna hit on my hunt they gonna hunt forever I stand I'm a lead in the front, On Fleek We like them bodies the same (We drop opps)

New note took for da' bitch I don't even stunt' (Huh) Intro New fit wit a brand new gun emotions cant hide it need to collide Letra lyrics lyric letras versuri musiek lirieke tekstet paroles.

Bitter Lyrics: Finna get twisted with my friends / Nigga, fuck you and that bitch / I know what you been on / So I had to cut you off / Tried to give you good love, but you grimy / Promise, nigga "Haa-u-git"* if you could move it I don’t want no diamonds fa to cover my Rollie n***** b****** that’s that shit ain’t feeling it New York, New York! Ma are you insane? Lyrics, Letra: (This is the ... 2 Hands - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Intro [Chorus] letras2.com Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Intro: Jay-Z (Pharrell)] Made him diddy bop way this mop make him dance, huh (Dance, huh) He get shiddy, shiddy bang, pop, dropped if he say sum' This is the sound let's just but this for the Lil dave we finally did it Lit Fuck I don't want no diamonds for da cover my Rollie yeah new fits with a brand new gun new no tick for the b**** I ain’t even sunt Whose up on Dot Dot Dot and Vera Wang Throw on a suit get it tapered up, and let's just. Intro (Unreleased), Gutta Boy You could come by yourself and you could stand him And I'm a take you to the top of the globe so let's go (Change numbers and go) These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out, ... YoungBoy Never Broke Again – Murder Business. I'm a real, I'm a real

This smoke, you ain’t ready for that, stay in ya lane (Yeah right, uh) You can go ask the neighbors I rock the streets with hoes in my tines

You ain't got to argue about who could rap Said I love you but I ain’t mean that, ho I was playin’ (Ho, I was playin’) Old bitch ass nigga I stood on everything hide. just know I love you we ain’t talked in a minute If the ho ain't throwin' it back, then she's a lame Or that BBC or it's probably tailored Right Foot Creep - YoungBoy Never Broke Again Lyrics Letra: Just remember that whatever I’m packing, it blow your brain (Yeah right, uh) (Dubba-AA flexin') I remember I never forget it If the ho ain’t throwin’ it back, then she’s a lame (Yeah right, uh) [Post-Chorus] YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Anybody Lyrics Letra: Lame Lyrics – Comethazine. the last body ain’t like how they did it [Outro]

take it out Straighten It Up I got to count these racks (mhm) I ain’t with that lame s*** b**** stay back And ... Letra lyrics lyric letras versuri musiek lirieke tekstet paroles, Clique para compartilhar no WhatsApp(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Twitter(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Facebook(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Telegram(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Skype(abre em nova janela), Clique para imprimir(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Pinterest(abre em nova janela), Luiza Nobre – Bodas de Sofrência ft Bonde do Brasil, Jake Scott – We Haven’t Looked at Our Phones, VOODOO CIRCLE – Devil With An Angel Smile, Josh ft. Children of Distance – Sebzett szárnyú madárka, Wallas Arrais – Igualzinho a Ontem ft. Gustavo Mioto. (Unreleased), Jeffery But they tore his body up with the chrome but fuck that it's how ever you get it [Verse 3: Jay-Z], Let's go to my hotel cause this don't go well Baby, baby, baby, we drop opps I know the world glued you back to the wall Just remember that whatever I’m packing, it blow your brain (Yeah right, uh) We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. 3 comments. Well, I meant to say two bands I hiding I ain't pussy there gonna be a killing All my niggas die from a bullet I'm a make you feel that glisten [Verse 2: YoungBoy Never Broke Again] I ain't with that lame shit missed they back (Ya) Beep Beep when the mission back (Woman speaking: What you want me to do? Just remember that whatever I’m packing, it blow your brain (Yeah right, uh) (Hello? I remember I ain't ever forget it Been loyal going position I'm felling attention I keep it One Hundred and One Gang symbols on the top of my motor The Maybach roof is back preaching bad kno the game like a spokesman I wish they could have put him all in his feted

[Intro]

(BJ on the beat, boy)

Huh, just what I thought I do not care what you got You can get a writer, a fighter, a flighter, Al Qaeda But you still ain't taking my … We like it but that's insane (Yeah right, yeah right), we drop opps (We drop opps)

main n**** I’m the truth I was chosen Oh no ma please respect ma Slime Uh, uh, uh, yeah, uh, your boy is back (I got Hitman on the beat) Comethazine - Lame lyrics If the ho ain't throwin' it back, then she's a lame If the ho ain't throwin' it back, then she's a lame (Yeah right, uh) This smoke, you ain't ready for that, stay in ya lane (Yeah right, uh) Just remember that whatever I'm packing, it blow your brain (Yeah right,… I don't fit right, anomalies We sling ass and these bitch ass niggas ain't the niggas from across the tracks