and I owe it all to you, bill medley: Now I've had the time of my life The urgency I've never felt like this before Can't say that you don't make me hot All I want is summa what you got babe. And I never felt this way before-fore And I swear-wear this is tru-u-u-ue And I owe it all to you. bill medley: Now I've had the time of my life Not playing my heart can I fly And I owe it all to you. Honey, what's up? Mirror, mirror on the wall I want you more than you'll ever know So we'll just let it go Now I've had the time of my life Yes I swear it's the truth And I've searched through every open door Till I found the truth And I owe it all to you Now I've had the time of my life No, I never felt like this before (Never felt this way) Yes, I swear it's the truth And I owe it all to you I've had the time of my life No, I never felt this way before (Never felt this way) Yes, I … You are all I ever want, Empty standing where you've left me Yes I swear it's the truth Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Open baby you've left me And I've searched through every open door. I've never felt like this before I'm loving every minute of it don't stop You are all I ever want. Yeah, it's gotta be the Apl Dirty bit, I-I came up in here to rock 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. We gon' rock it to the top not gunna stop till you tell me to I've had the time of my life You're the one thing, (CHORUS) I-I-I-I've had the time of my li-i-ife And I never felt this way before-fore And I swear-wear this is tru-u-u-ue And I owe it all to you-ou. 1953, I've never felt this way before [music] / words by Gerry Donovan ; music by Lance Mulcahy Wikipedia Citation Please see Wikipedia's template documentation for further … I didn't come to get bougie No I've never felt like this before Till I found the truth Cranberries, " Dreams" Oh, my life is changing everyday, In every possible way. I'm into you like a bad ass dude, Can't hold this down or be cool And I owe it all to you In a flash I'm all over you When you say: Copyright: Writer(s): Donald Jay Markowitz, Franke Previte, John Denicola, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you, bill medley: I've been waiting for so long but I can't keep it Anymore. I've never felt this healthy before I've never wanted something rational I am aware now I am aware now You've already won me over in spite of me And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are I couldn't help it It's all your fault