The reflex may also have had selective value by having the sleeper readjust or review his or her sleeping position in a nest or on a branch in order to assure that a fall did not occur", but evidence is lacking. Im a medical student and its really affecting me. I know that sounds to simple but really your mind can play tricks on you. It’s most common when we’re sleeping uncomfortably or overtired. seeing jins in your dreams doesnt alwasy mean that you are possessed by jin, as seeing jins have many various interpretations. We often mistaken the dream with reality; did it happen or was it a dream? Start with Alhamdulillai rabbil alameen It’s therefore understandable that many people with anxiety report frequent sleep disturbance as a major problem. I also grew closer to Deen, I prayed more on time and I would constantly ask Allah for guidance and I still so. I MYSELF WAS A REVERT STUDIED A LITTLE IN ENGLAND. It stops for a while then resume and become worst. A hypnic jerk, hypnagogic jerk, sleep start, sleep twitch, myoclonic jerk, or night start is a brief and sudden involuntary contraction of the muscles of the body which occurs when a person is beginning to fall asleep, often causing the person to jump and awaken suddenly for a moment. I made the change myself because I know I would have to help myself, no one else will help me. The brain misinterprets this as a sign of falling, and it signals our limbs to wake up, hence the jerking legs or arms. One hypothesis posits that the hypnic jerk is a form of reflex, initiated in response to normal bodily events during the lead-up to the first stages of sleep, including a decrease in blood pressure and the relaxation of muscle tissue. Also, remember to follow the sunnah before sleep, dua before sleeping - aytul kursi and the kuls like how the Prophets PBUH did it. This phenomenon can therefore be confused with other more serious conditions.

Allah knows best. It feels really good to actually have full permission to fall asleep right now. [6], In addition, some people may develop a fixation on these hypnic jerks leading to increased anxiety, worrying about the disruptive experience. Try this in sha Allah What helped? And drink that water Surrender to whatever may or may not happen during the course of a night, and you’ll put your mind under less pressure. [11] A researcher at the University of Colorado suggested that a hypnic jerk could be "an archaic reflex to the brain's misinterpretation of muscle relaxation with the onset of sleep as a signal that a sleeping primate is falling out of a tree. That seems like the wrong attitude, but if you approach each night as just a possible opportunity to sleep, this helps remove the pressure you are placing yourself under. [5] Around 70% of people experience them at least once in their lives with 10% experiencing it daily. AGAIN, read surah falaq and nas abundantly. As i was growing older, it was becoming worst. Blow in the water Many of our worries are the workings or an overactive imagination. Make positive changes in your surroundings. Please recite surah nas and falaq A LOT, inshallah this will help. Keep yourself away from haram, keep up with cleansiness, recite a lot of duas and Astagfar. KEEP IN MIND WHEN READING MANZIL.YOU MUST NOT BE DISTURBED OR THROW YOUR ATTENTION ANYWHERE.IF YOU CANNOT READ PLAY MANZIL .GET FROM APP STORE OR YOUTUBE AND LISTEN WITH EARPHONES AND PLAY AUDIO .play it the night and the jinns will burn......Make sure you are in wudu...My friend master salah and Love quran .Remember quran and music don't mix...Also attend lectures ask questions and surround yourself with good muslims.You know if only people knew the greatness of this religion or way of life .We would be the most successful people on earth.The true success is Obeying the commandments of Allah and teachings of prophet Muhammad PBUH. My student life, family life and financial life often left me thinking "how will I survive all of this?". BUT MY WIFE STUDY 7 YRS AS ISLAMIC SCHOLOR.WE MUST HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED..BY THE WAY DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE JINNS ..THEY CANNOT COME CLOSE WHEN Allah is in the heart and tongue.....They like to feed on fear so be wise....Know your sleeping duas and learn ayatul kursi .Please don't let lazy overcome you this SHAITANS trap.Everything in life requires effort..peace out, Assalamu alaikkum dear brothers and sisters, put your trust in Allah swt. May Allah swt cure by his words. Or maybe you've been reading or hearing about jinns and your subconscious is expressing your worry through dreams. Have you seen this guy's comments on sex related questions?

It’s most common when we’re sleeping uncomfortably or overtired. I know about normal sleep paralysis but this is way Beyond normal, Thank you so much brothers and sisters... im doing all that you've recommended and please dont forget a sister in your dua. Writing down all your worries on paper has the effect of saying to your mind: “Okay, mind, you think these are important. Here’s a description a woman recently gave of her experience: “Getting to sleep is a real problem. I had some breathing problems and couldn't sleep at night so I decided to not to sleep at night and to continue study till Fajr prayer and then sleep. All the symptoms and what you are experiencing, I had and still do time to time. I hope you don't see your sexual dreams related to Jinns, I do see related to them.

For example, low-dose clonazepam at bedtime may make the twitches disappear over time. But some phenomena can help to distinguish hypnic jerk from these other conditions. As for the Jinn part, I cannot relate. After a certain point, it’s really the anger and frustration that keep you awake most of the night. IslamicBoard is one of the leading Islamic discussion forum for anyone who wants to learn more about Islam or simply interact with Muslims from all over the world.