The fire just tickled. . Can't even keep it in your pants if it's to save us all." It wasn't always like this. “Awwww!” the whole Hermes cabin complained.

When they finally finished I was dropped once more. “They have boats,” MIchael Yew pointed out.

There was a chance that he was a son of a different water deity, or even the son of a sea nymph, but the power which had just been displayed despite the still sleeping form of the body seemed to prove he was the son of one of the big three. “This will let us see what’s going on across the city,” she said. I know you already hate me but please just do what I say. Completed Hestia. She was one of the oldest in the hunt with only Phoebe and Diane being older. And no stopping for looting or pillaging!”. He stopped, he's reaching for the blanket, ohgodsnononopleasenomoreidontlikethisgamepleasedont. As if I was getting a good idea where Kronos’s army was so that I could betray them. The goddess found, or rescued, the girls, often from abusive or harsh lives, often having been wronged by an egotistical, pig-headed or violent man.

So, we need to thank Sally for killing Gabe... or, well, Medusa.... because, the prophecy never came true... Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. The ground rumbled beneath the tank.

When the canibols attacked, Tyson helped but didn't go with Percy to camp. Then Percy remembered what had happened to Sally. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. When Thanatos comes to retrieve her soul he sees Percy and pity's the boy. She worked night-shifts as a waitress at a diner in Manhattan, and then had a 9-5 day working as a cashier, leaving her tired and drained and hardly able to cope with being a single parent. Then Hestia held out the bag Sally had dropped before she slapped Smelly Gabe. That should make it harder for the monsters to zero in on you.”. Hestia gaped. Seeing he had now lost his battle and succumbed to Hypnos' realm Zoe gently lowered Percy on a blanket that Diane had placed near the fire, before sitting on a log, watching as Hestia's flames rose, almost as if they were protecting the young boy. I collected other demigods, got the disk and flashed them all inside the Argo ll. Smelly Gabe walked over behind her, drew his foot back and kicked the back of neck as hard as he could. Gabe had taken a baseball bat and swung it at Sally's head, with enough force to knock her unconscious, as she fell she smashed her head against the granite surface, and all of a sudden Sally Jackson was dead. I feel evil is out tonight." “We don’t have cell phones,” Selina protested.

Oh how wrong was I. Diane, Millie, set up a tent for him to sleep in."

Look.”. "Found you whore." There was no pain. This was not happening. Annabeth passed her hand in front of the shield and another scene popped up: FDR Drive, looking across the river at Lighthouse Park.

Aosh Hatchi's Guide to Writing Fan Fiction, https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/What_if_Gabe_had_Lived?oldid=40799. The boy nervously scanned each of the hunters, more fear and paranoia in his eyes than should be in a child of his young age. You all know Annabeth’s number, right? I watched as the demigods argued about which movie to watch. "Hestia has persuaded me to read your mind, boy. When they go on the quest, only Annabeth comes. I walk toward my lieutenant Zoe. It aimed its main gun. Percy glowed red this time. The black-haired boy yawned again, his eyelids drooping as though he was in an internal battle to stay awake. The Hunters were a group of girls, with ages ranging from around eight to sixteen/ They wore silver parkas with quivers strung over their shoulders and bows in their hands. When Percy would mess up or be late on the chores he'd be slapped by Gabe with enough force to knock him off his feet. "I'm a primordial." Otherwise there'd be quite a few different pairings... All rights to Rick Riordan.

Hello?I heard a scream do I need to call the police?" READ AND FLAME FOR BADNESS OF WORK AND ADD to friggin LIBRARY--it'd be appreciated-- Percy departs on a mission for the Olympians, but upon his return, he comes back to find a cheating Annabeth.

Percy whimpered from the corner where he was now curled into, a tear rolling down his face.

Let's go!" “This is serious. said the little girl.

“Um, anyway, the shield bends sunlight or moonlight  from anywhere in the world to make a reflection. Smelly Gabe called. When they go on the quest, only Annabeth comes. As soon as Poseidon sensed Sally's death he sent me." Hunters, move out!”. My first thought was wow this place is so pretty but then I realized he probably brought me here to kill me like mom. The guards decided to get Zoe, their lieutenant, who in the absence of Artemis was their leader, and the one with the responsibility for what to do next. But then Gabe Ugliano came into our lives. The satyr we met in the park?”, “I need you to find him,” Percy said. "Why isn't my dad here? “You’re on. What if Percy knew about his heritage from the beginning? They can't get to Grover in time and he dies. "Yes she was," Said Hestia replying to Percy's thoughts. "Who are you?" It was a rare free day in her schedule where she'd decided to take Percy to the park, allowing him to run, worry-free, around the playground, swinging on the swings and sliding down the slides. What then? Unsure of where to go he ran madly down the streets of New York City, his only objective to put as much distance between himself and Gabe Ugliano as possible, weaving between angry taxis and roaring bikes he made his way into Central Park. Everything I hid and all the things that I kept private.

SNAP, A scream, suddenly cut off. Percy had left camp as soon as he had reached his tent. Katie, Demeter’s cabin takes the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. He and the two harpy drivers swerved away, weaving around clusters of cars the littered the road. Every since Sally had died - been murdered - Gabe found himself at a loss of what to do. He smiled down at me, this wretched, sick, imitation of happiness as he reached down and grabbed my hair dragging my out if the car and what looked like a small clearing in the woods. You all do not know much about how Percy feels or his past so the CD will tell you about it. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”, “Connor!” Katie Gardner scolded.

“I don’t spend all my time on my wardrobe.”, “Percy,” Annabeth called. "Right now Poseidon is battling Pontus and losing. But Gabe was now dead. Bright yellow. "Permission Granted" I replied. Apollo comes and drives, because of course Thalia is dead. For Beckendorf!”, “The Fifty-ninth Street Bridge,” Percy said. Sally had come home early for his birthday. His throat constricted and his stomach tied up into knots. I knew the demigods, even Annabeth didn't know his secrets. What if? “I’ll take care of the boats,” Percy said. Smelly Gabe stood up. The ground split under the tank, and the tank crashed into the crevice. "He's waking up." One, two, three tries and I have it, I smile to myself, mom would be proud of me, being such a big kid. So there is the first chapter! Find Grover!”.

“Gladly. There were a hundred monsters-- giants with clubs, rogue cyclopes, a few fire-spitting dragons, and a Sherman Tank for some reason. "You father is Poseidon.

"Promise you'll try not to blame yourself." You're safe here little one." "It is too late for her, child.

said Percy. Percy flinched at the word boy.