Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Local cuisine, Cafe, British, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Our Covid 19 adaptation means that we are currently operating an outside ordering, seating and eating system using compostable boxes and cutlery. Lower and Middle Coal Measures at depths between 500 and 5,000 feet (152-1,525 m) of the Pensford Syncline, were worked at the Globe Pit in Newton St Loe in the 19th century. Celia, Newton Farm, Newton St Loe, Bath BA2 9BT England.

6 Oct 2020: This was such a delightful meal, as a fan of farm shops, I can confirm that this is the best one I have ever been to. Sourcing fresh fruit and vegetables has been a challenge as has the price we are being charged by suppliers. Food is as always excellent and...More. We look forward to seeing you next time you are...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

I bought some home made burgers and some steak which was the best I’ve ever had. Ask Tarastoptastes about Newton Farm Shop and Cafe, Ask Anth-Mac11 about Newton Farm Shop and Cafe, Ask Ruralwanderer about Newton Farm Shop and Cafe, Ask Theothepap about Newton Farm Shop and Cafe, Ask BoogieBristol about Newton Farm Shop and Cafe, Hotels near The Owlery at West of England Falconry, Hotels near University of the West of England, Restaurants near Newton Farm Shop and Cafe. Zoom in to see updated info. The parish of Newton St Loe was part of the Wellow Hundred. Hello Fran This was such a delightful meal, as a fan of farm shops, I can confirm that this is the best one I have ever been to. In addition we have some piglets which are a great attraction for all. A shame as it meant my...More.

By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Obviously a more restricted menu but still plenty of choice. Do you accept dogs in your cafe please? It incorporates a family farm, award-winning farm shop, traditional butchery, licensed café and outside courtyard. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. more. Hello are there any toilet facilities available at the moment? Thank you Newton, you made our bank holiday Monday.

He was christened in (24-1391).

I offer a professional and friendly dog grooming service that caters to your dog’s individual needs – from extremely nervous dogs to those that love being pampered, and everything in between. Although we are closed for research appointments, we are able to respond to enquiries by email, phone or post. Fortunately we produce our own grass fed, free range meats and we have our own team of butchers to make things like faggots, burgers and sausages.It means the world to our team to be appreciated for their dedication and hard work, so thank you again for your review.Hope to see you back again soon. As you experienced we have tried to make visiting Newton Farm for cafe food a safe experience as well as a relaxing and pleasant one.We are very pleased that you enjoyed your visit and we hope that you come back again soon. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. A family business on the Duchy of Cornwall Estate in Newton St Loe, just ten minutes from Bath, Newton Farm Shop and Café has gained a following for serving affordable, high-quality, freshly made seasonal food, making the most of exceptional local produce. The shop is little and so only a small number can go in at one time but I was never rushed.

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to give us such a lovely review.

As a regular visitor, they were not lying when they told me that the food was delicious, especially the breakfast! Own or manage this property? The food is freshly made, innovative, wholesome and rustic, in keeping with farm-style comforts.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

The church lies on the western edge of the village and is approached by a road which passes the Old Rectory, a fine Georgian building which now houses the Duchy of Cornwall offices, before entering the square. The usual high quality delicious food normally eaten in the cafe but served up from their clever little hut. I sat outside it was a little cold (as it was about 9:30am) but I had a jumper and there is a big markee tent which keeps you covered should the...More, Thank you for your lovely review and glad you enjoyed your outside visit and the pancakes too. We produce our own meats here on the farm and cook everything freshly to order here in our kitchen, so we are really pleased that you enjoyed your visits. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Chris HUGHES. Newton Farm Foods Ltd, Newton Farm Shop, Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BT, © Visit Bath 2020 | Website by: Touchpoint Design, Learning Resources and At-Home Activities, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019.

Newton St Loe pictures: Check out Tripadvisor members' 177 candid photos and videos of landmarks, hotels, and attractions in Newton St Loe. There is a history of coal mining in the area as part of the Somerset coalfield but all mines have now closed. Most of our customers are all saying how amazing it is to be able to come to our shop and be able to buy such a range of foods unavailable elsewhere, for example every type of flour on every day since the lockdown.Perhaps this was one of those occasions where the words 'be kind' would have been worth putting into practice when writing your review. The only downside was the menu describing modifications “wrecking the chefs flow” and a suggestion it’s unkind to ask for them. Family business nestled on the Duchy of Cornwall Estate in the village of Newton St Loe.

Tired looking spring cabbage - £3 35 for a very small one and purchased some large tomatoes on the vine and they were well past their sell by date.Staff should check their produce - I understand that the turnover is probably not at good as previously but products need to be fresh particularly at the price.

Took a country walk with my girlfriend and had one of the nicest meals I’ve had for a while. Even in awful weather the dining area was bright and cheerful. Thank you for your kind review. Well organised, hand washing available, and enough space for everyone to be socially distanced.

I have been over the moon so far with my weekly delivery of fresh fruit and vegetables, meat from the on site butchery, various grocery items and some treats for myself too. An emporium for food lovers and beautiful things, their speciality is in selling the finest, seasonal, locally produced (wherever possible) fresh produce, home-produced free-range meat, fruit and vegetables, local dairy produce, plus spirits, wines, beers and ciders.

I’m mostly plant based but occasionally have meat and...More, So glad you found us. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.

Bath Record Office is currently closed but we are planning a safe reopening. We stopped here on the way to Wales, so glad we did, covid compliant, busy do we had to wait to enter cafe, my wife enjoyed a look at the farm shop, reporting how good the butchery and veg produce was. Filter appointments Filter appointments Current appointments Total number of appointments 1 Date of birth ... Company status Dissolved Correspondence address Claysend Farm, Newton St Loe, Bath, Avon, BA2 9JE. Hugh’s Hut at Newton Farm Shop & Cafe. This little gem incorporates a family farm, award-winning farm shop, traditional butchery, licensed café and outside courtyard. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Couldn’t resist a bottle of the English Sparkling wine too to enjoy on VE Day. We currently have a temporary outdoor area with ride on tractors whilst our main children’s play area is closed due to building work.

Don't know anywhere in the UK apart from a few pubs where dogs are accepted.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Just come back from a wonderful takeaway from Hugh’s Hut at Newton Farm Shop. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Click here to learn more or control your settings. My fault was cutting bits off and attempting to make the best of it. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. He married Elizabeth SAINT LOE Brnss or Botreaux in Feb 1369/1370 in of, Somersetshire, England. 1835021. We currently have a temporary outdoor area with ride on tractors whilst our main children’s play area is closed due to building work. Very disappointed with quality and cost of fresh veg and fruit. Thank you so much Team Newton Farm, you are working tirelessly to offer a delivery service to the local community, during these exceptional times. We have a delightful and attractive farm shop and cafe situated in the picturesque Duchy of Cornwall village of Newton St Loe. My name is Esther and I have been dog grooming since July 2015. It has certainly been a challenge having to close our cafe and turn our business around to try to help ensure that those unable to go out at present have good, nutritious, fresh and locally produced foods delivered to their doorstep.We are very happy that we have met your expectations and hope to be able to continue to do so.Best wishes and stay safe.

Open seven days a week, they offer morning coffees, seasonal lunches and light bites, homemade cakes and Jersey cream teas. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Kind regards Table service now inside and out, attentive friendly staff as always, food amazing, thorough...More, Ordered beef roll with side salad. The butchery is traditional in style with a modern twist, and is staffed by a small team of professional, highly skilled butchers, offering personal counter service at all times. We are so lucky to produce our own grass fed beef, along with lamb and pork too, but also so fortunate to have so many world class small food producers so close to us and able to keep supplies going.We hope to see you again soon.

more. Pre-booking is advisable, please visit their website.

Hope this helps Visited twice throughout my visit and both times were great - great surroundings, staff super...More, Thank you for your kind review. Along with most other small businesses we are working hard and long hours to do our very best to keep a good supply of food available for our customers both in store and for our deliveries. Thank you to all the friendly staff at the cafe and shop- Amazing meal boxes to take away during this second lockdown- Reallly generous portions and sooo good!!

Indoor service will be ordered and served at the table with full crockery and cutlery. I bought salad items from the shed outside, all looked so tempting.

Hey! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We had such a lovely summer and Autumn so I am glad you managed to enjoy the cafe and the outside deck area. I mentioned this to the waitress when she collected the plates and she said she would...More, Thanks for your review and sorry you didn't enjoy the beef roll. Popped in to get some meat for a bbq based on a friends recommendation.