I also got the message. The good thing I like is they have a lot live channel than unblock.

it tells me the file failed contact your dealer. So recently the relatives box (a few of them) been showing errors on their boxes that says contact your dealer. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!!

It work for HTV1, HTV2 and HTV3. HTV BOX - 2 Métodos para Recuperar o app BrasilTV.apk versão 5.3.1 (12/03/2018) - Duration: 6:08. There is no place to place activation code or a link to find subscription as some mentions here. Boxes were bought long ago and the dealer are also long gone. The issue is the box don't even have a place to punch in the said code after you purchase. You can get a 3 days trial if you install the apk. According to Lexmark, in this printer model the print head is inbuilt in cartridges, so replacing the cartridges should solve the problem. Lately, other than this error message. It's probably the htv2 box hardware being too old or not powerful enough. Just giving you guys a heads up to those on how they are killing off the boxes. So either they stopped supporting all htv 2 box or my box suddenly just isn't working with their server somehow. Just my 2 cents. I am having some problem. When you make a mistake with HTV it can be frustrating. To better service the customer. Thank you! I just put the HTV3 to retire.

Do you like it better than Htv? Other option is to buy the new box with 2 years of service included.

And the subscripti. Equipamento de um amigo que estava dando erro no aplicativo Cine.Resolvido com instalação de uma VPN.Obs: No controle remoto, após conectar a VPN aperte exit, para manter a VPN conectada.=================================================================INSCREVA-SE NO CANAL:https://bit.ly/2Nd6dWP=================================================================QUALQUER DÚVIDA, ESCREVA NOS COMENTÁRIOS! I just got it last week. I still can't decided. Dicas Web 403,908 views. It popup a box ask you to update the system. Yep same here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ooks like they have more movie than unblock. They had it for 3.5 years. Chatted with Hellen from the htv-box.com live chat. It still working but have error message 3,4 time per day. I have another problem since last week.

Next you will ask to subscription. This code can only use for Chinese TV BOX A1 / HTV2/HTV3 Chinese TV BOX renewal code is for A1 / HTV2/HTV3 1 year (13 months)Disclaimer: This demo unit was provided to me from HTV without charge.

A new box or subscribe? I need some time to play with it in order to tell you more. Can anyone help? I have a HTV3 box and got the error message EC5, contact dealer.

I have a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he keep telling me the htv 2 box hardware is low and asked me to buy the new A3 box. 6:08. There is a promotion for buying new box. And also have the US channel like ESPN, TNT, HBO and ABC. My problem is to locate the network provider to buy the code.

It looks like you're new here. Now I have EVpad3 Max and Unblock 4 in my living room and kitchen. EC5 on the screen of few app. It keep lock up .

Language: English Location: United States (EC-12). lol, somehow spend your money on ubox or evpad tv box. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. I'm wondering if the out of sync problem is a common issue of the app or only because I'm running it on the HTV2 box? RESPONDEREI EM BREVE!=================================================================Tags: H tv box 5Erro EC1 - play faliedErro cine So the box (Htv 2 and 3) is done. So the box (Htv 2 and 3) is done. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! And the $60 subscription only good for 2 months. error: Content is protected !! I don't know I should pay for it or buy a new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ope you can look for it in their support email address??? Finally I receive this popup today. Buying a box is a better off they don't know who you are. You must have an application "Magic Key " to type in the activation code 16 letters. []))). It said my box is too old. I always cancel it.

if it’s a new box... what’s out there for something like wonder vision and new video. There is a website for info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got burn twice by TVpad. Any suggestion? First the ask you to upgrade to a new one. Just giving you guys a heads up to those on how they … Hi Stranger 123 I have the HTV box too the error displayed code is. Other option is to buy the new box with 2 years of service included.

This process is automatic. I have to reboot it few time every evening. The issue is the box don't even have a place to punch in the said code after you purchase. I heard that if you update the system. . Maybe the version of Android is too old too. They had it for 3.5 years.

How many apps do you have compared to Htv? I emailed the vendor and they ask for the Mac address, they responded that the service have expired on the box and gave me a website to buy the service extension $30/6 months. The old web site I went to before, is no longer valid. That's always the case, you have to take a risk of it and you can not do anything about it if you want to move on, just don't make another mistakes that you've learned from, but some honest company still existed that you have to look for. I would think twice before subscribe any of these services, there's always a risk they can go after you for the illegal services 'cause they have your personal information and they know who you are if the vendor got nail. They have all the HK TV like Now, Icable etc. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! I don't really believe that's the issue to be honest. https://tvpad.ca/uploads/735/68D6XV4VJ33M.jpg, https://tvpad.ca/discussion/comment/18448#Comment_18448, https://tvpad.ca/uploads/634/4VMUI76YXTHB.jpg, https://tvpad.ca/discussion/comment/18505#Comment_18505, https://tvpad.ca/discussion/comment/18548#Comment_18548, https://tvpad.ca/discussion/comment/18563#Comment_18563.

I tried loading another program from this forum(the rss player) and got audio syncing errors. My EVpad 3Max just come in today I'm watching now. What’s better?? that box is not worth renewing.

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ou send them the Mic address and paid $160 get the version 4 but only good for 4 months. I paid for the subscription back in January for my HTV 1 box (yeah I still using the original), it emailed me the password and I was able to use the box again immediately then lately it pop up the ec5 code and told me is time to renew again which I don’t mind doing if it is still the same price which was $20 for 6 months but this time is not showing where I can buy the code or any instruction.