I am actually thinking of doing the same thing. Also, unless you use the existing PSU, you will need a power cable adapter. If not, we can just take that as further confirmation. The only part that I am not 100% sure about is the jumper on pins 8,10.

Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. 1.5-W amplifier for the internal speaker only. The Virtual Agent is currently unavailable. hp elitedesk 800 G1 it's the full tower not sff, similar to, Simply ask a new question if you would like to start the discussion again. (Many are for sale on Ebay, so this will probably be helpful to others.) I purchased another motherboard from Asus and started all over. Ask the community. - edited

This page requires Javascript. And I could not find one, nor improvise one. Please wait while we gather your contact options. If not, consider a different MB. External speakers must be powered externally.

Product image. Let that be a warning to anyone else trying to build up from HP motherboards! To see if your HP product is still in warranty, go to the, {{#each this}} Click here, Connect with HP support faster, manage all of your devices in one place, view warranty information and more.

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower PC. While the wire colors are different, it appears to be the same type of prouct as yours.

Your just adapting the 2x3 and the inline.

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor (SFF) PC Specifications. Their processor heatsink and fan assembly is unique. © Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.

I am brazilian, here im Brazil a motherboard 1150 is expensive, but  is worth risk. ‎02-28-2020 By using this site, you accept the. ... High efficiency power supply is a requirement for ENERGY STAR qualification in conjunction with a select range of processors and modules. Rated input current with Energy Efficient Power Supply. Your experience made me change my opinion.

Some features of the tool may not be available at this time. US, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Greece, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Vietnam, HK, Australia, NZ, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Canada, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Venezuela, Ecuador, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Croatia, United Arab Emirates, Peru, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and up to 193 countries worldwide.

HP's Virtual Agent can help troubleshoot issues with your PC or printer.

1600-MHz DDR3 SDRAM; (4) DIMM slots enabling up to 32 GB, dual channel memory support, Up to 500 GB SATA hard drive; up to 500 GB self-encrypting solid state drive; up to 160 GB solid state drive, (1) PCI Express x 16 (v2.0 - wired as x4), Discrete AMD Radeon HD 8350, 849030, NVIDIA NVS 310, 315, or NVIDIA GeForce GT630 graphics optional, Integrated Intel I217LM Gigabit Network Connection; optional wireless LAN card available, (2) USB 3.0 ports, Chipset. Feature.

-, Include keywords along with product name. How does HP install software and gather data? I had plugged in everything, dabbed on the heatsink paste, and then found that it wouldn't fit the unit that came with the CPU!

It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here, Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here, ‎12-23-2018

I had gotten so far, but was ultimately thwarted, and abandoned the project. It was not included with the motherboard, of course. I also checked pinouts from different motherboard vendors and it seems that they all use the same layout. I have found several threads discussing this question regarding other HP motherboards. HP can identify most HP products and recommend possible solutions. Modify your browser's settings to allow Javascript to execute. stereo audio out, line in, RJ-45 Ethernet, PS/2 mouse and keyboard, VGA, (2) DisplayPort with multi-stream4, power connector, RS-232 serial port, Internal 320-W power supply, Active PFC, up to 94% efficient, Front microphone-In (150-K ohm Input Impedance). Weight. Thanks for your input, saved me from a disaster!

Regarding the pinout, I confirmed the info on the link for the other HP Motherboard, as to which cable is which, with some power button replacement videos which concur with the ones provided.

Learn more​, Finding your Serial Number

What finally killed my project was something that does not exist on any other computer I've built:  A heat sink backing plate! Need Pinout Diagram for HP 717372-002 aka EliteDesk 800 G1, aka PB/LED Connectors, Simply ask a new question if you would like to start the discussion again, EliteDesk 800 G1 (717372-002 Motherboard), COMeap 24 Pin to 6 Pin ATX Power Adapter Cable for HP Z220 Z230 SFF MT TWR Series 4000 6005 8300 ProDesk 600 G1 EliteDesk 800 G1 13-inch(33cm). You can render both Solution and KUDO.. † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. I realized this before it even arrived, so I never tried to power up. Save your personal devices and preferences, Managing contracts and warranties for your business, For Samsung Print products, enter the M/C or Model Code found on the product label. I am awaiting delivery, will update this thread when I finish. ‎02-28-2020 Specifications document for HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Ultra-slim Desktop Business PC.

Intel Q87 Express. - edited Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here, Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here, ‎02-27-2020 Ask the community. Spare parts page for HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower PC.

The white panel at the bottom left of your picture (P2) receives power directly from a connector from the HP PSU, this connector does not exist in standard PSUs, so you will have to buy an adapter like this. By using this site, you accept the.

135 W: 2.4 A. I am building a new computer using the motherboard from an EliteDesk 800 G1.

What about the 2x2 power plug?

But be careful if you are buying because some don't have fans and some look just wrong, like they won't fit into the alotted space. how to identifier the entry of cable for on/off button?

Ensure correct spelling and spacing - Examples: "paper jam" Use product model name: - Examples: laserjet pro p1102, DeskJet 2130 For HP products a product number.Examples: