The governor “didn’t like whatever they were doing,” and Pfeiffer was reassigned to a state police station in Plattsburgh, about 20 miles from the Canadian border, according to the sources. Obviously, he really rose to the occasion.”, RELATED: Michelle Pfeiffer Makes Angelina Jolie Emotional with Joke About Motherhood: ‘Don’t Make Me Cry!’, Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Required Cookies & Technologies.

Like so many, missing my kids and wishing they were here with me.”, #TBT. On Thursday, the three-time Oscar nominee, 61, shared a throwback photo on Instagram, showing off her baby bump while wearing a one-piece swimsuit and a sun hat. Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them.

I mean, I’m in a career where my product is me,” she said.

Pfeiffer, who became a trooper in 2015, was a member of Cuomo’s security detail until he began dating Cara Kennedy-Cuomo, 25, about seven months ago, sources have said. In 2010, John Pfeiffer was named “All-Area Boys’ Tennis Coach of the Year” after the Old Lyme High School “Wildcats” racked up a 19-1 record and won the Shoreline Conference regular season title, according to a report by The Day newspaper. Actually, it was my kids who said, ‘Mom, are you ever going to go back to work?’”, Pfeiffer was hurt by the question, she told the outlet at the time, explaining, “I was like, ‘What do you mean? 303,898, This story has been shared 118,852 times. In several, he made goofy faces while posing amid the scenery and some also feature a pal mugging for the camera who’s tagged as Dan Coffee. Pfeiffer apparently acquired a love of tennis from his dad, a retired archaeologist and tennis coach. I have a very busy mind, and so anything that can pull my little gremlins away from driving me nuts is a good thing.”. From left: David E. Kelley, John, Michelle Pfeiffer and Claudia in August 2007, | Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Andrew Cuomo's security detail until he began dating Cara Kennedy-Cuomo, 25, … “My sister was just teasing me about how she came over one day and I was building a stucco hearth,” she said. Your California Privacy Rights

If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Michelle Pfeiffer Shares Pregnant Throwback Photo While Self-Isolating: 'Missing My Kids'. AFF-USA/Shutterstock. In the social media upload, the Golden Globe winner stood on a beach in a floral one-piece and straw hat. “So it was nice to have something, someone, come along and take the focus off me.”, She added: “I really needed to give myself some distractions from myself.”. 96,976, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved On Thursday, the three-time Oscar nominee, 61, shared a throwback photo on Instagram, showing off her baby bump while wearing a one-piece swimsuit and a sun hat. Howli Jean Ledbetter and Dan Pfeiffer were married Oct. 15 in Palm Springs, Calif. Robert Renn Pfeiffer, the groom's brother, who was ordained by the First Nation Ministry for the occasion, officiated at the Avalon Hotel. The move was the result of a May 24 request by Pfeiffer for a “voluntary transfer” to help “further his career advancement,” according to the state police.