7 … Bob’s Burgers. I would definitely put both The Simpsons (seasons 3-9), and South Park (seasons 7-13) in my hypothetical best TV shows of all time list. TBS.com is a part of Turner Entertainment Digital which is a part of Bleacher Report/Turner Sports Network. I love animated shows. The kids make an ice rink in the freezer. When Linda wins a contest to spend a dream weekend at the home where her favorite television show is filmed, things don't go quite as planned. There are 683 episodes up at the moment, which equals over 228 hours of immersion time for any Pokemaniac crazy enough to watch ’em all. I loved and still love the Pokemon games, and fully intend to go through one as part of a video game project in the not-too-distant future. Also, even though I don’t like them, they also have five seasons of American Dad and three seasons (holy crap, I can’t believe they’ve already made three seasons) of The Cleveland Show. I’ll probably still spend a fair amount of time watching these, purely because I can’t find them anywhere else, and the show is just so good. A new place to watch some of my favourite TV online in Spanish, a site where you can stream a lot of them, find a site where you could watch the episodes, here’s a treasure trove of Spanish episodes of the TV show, they also have five seasons of American Dad, three seasons (holy crap, I can’t believe they’ve already made three seasons) of The Cleveland Show. I don’t know how this ownership affects the legality of downloading the episodes in another language. and now I hadda completely skip 5 & 6 and I'm currently watching 7 on Netflix :( I wanna see the rest, but legally, because I always somehow get a virus lol I hope history remembers this show for the special moments it had early on and the wonderfully-inconsistent character of Stewie, and not as a victim of Seth MacFarlane’s tendency to spread himself too thin. The sound and picture quality is mixed, but even the worst stuff isn’t too bad. That said, once you’ve found your show, that click through will only happen once or twice every half an hour, which is a lot less painful than ads on TV. The Spanish voice-overs are great too; every character apart from Bob himself sounds a lot like their English counterpart. * However, besides Los Simpson, it is quite difficult to download Spanish versions of many other shows that I like. If anyone knows where I can find a higher-quality Latino version of the show, let me know in the comments or send me an email (videogame.profe@gmail.com). I had no idea that it was being dubbed into Spanish,* so I was very excited to find a site where you could watch the episodes. Also, out of all the shows I’m listing here, this seems to have the highest-quality uploads. Two notes on this fact: 1. It’s a good enough show to watch twice. Until then, here’s a treasure trove of Spanish episodes of the TV show, which was a guilty pleasure for my housemate and me about ten years ago. The series premiere, “Human Flesh”, drew in 9.39 million viewers, making it the highest-rated series premiere of the season and finishing ninth in the ratings for the week it aired. Bob enters a burger-tasting contest, only to discover that his most distinguishing ingredient is missing! I just started by checking out the first episode, and the quality wasn’t as good as the other episodes that I spot-checked. Bob becomes Teddy's workout buddy after finding out his burgers contributed to Teddy's bad health. Want to watch some Spanish-language TV with Spanish subtitles? On the positive side, they do have every episode.

Meanwhile, Bob becomes obsessed with a knife after talking himself into buying it for $300. So far, most of the Spanish TV I’ve been watching is dubbed versions of The Simpsons, which I might possibly have acquired via the Internet in an only semi-legal manner.

However, if they’re the sort of thing you like, go for it.

Meanwhile, Louise and Gene convince their parents to help fund a stop-motion movie focusing on a surprising subject matter. A comic book series based on the show, published by Dynamite Entertainment, began in September 2014 and a soundtrack album was released on May 12, 2017. (* I do legally own English-language DVDs of all the episodes that I’ve watched so far, just not the Spanish ones. An eleventh season has been confirmed and a feature film of the animated television series is in the works, scheduled for release on April 9, 2021. Tina and Louise volunteer to run Jimmy Junior's class president campaign in order to keep Millie from winning, and ruining the school. I was half way through season 4 I think. The two enroll in a stuntman boot camp where their friendship is put to the test.