This is by design. You can easily see who has viewed your profile right from the notification bar. Individual views are not accessible. Furthermore, the view count for each video is shown as one figure. To do this, start by opening up the TikTok app and tapping on your notification icon in the upper right-hand corner.

Personally speaking, I would avoid clicking on anyone’s page if I knew that such a feature existed. There should be a number under each of your videos — this indicates how many views that video has. If you thought TikTok was a safe space to keep tabs on your ex or just invisibly and shamelessly explore content, you'd probably be pretty disappointed if you found out that your viewing history was public. The answer to this question is pretty straight-forward. Take a chill pill. Usually, To see the number of people that have viewed them, you can open up the TikTok app, tap on your profile picture and then go to your account. And while Instagram Stories might have made you feel reliant on knowing who exactly has peeped your video, there once was a time in which that information was private too, and we survived. If you have recently viewed someone’s video and are now worrying that they will find out, then relax. So you can just pretend that these are the same people watching all of your TikTok videos.

All rights reserved. TikTok is one of the most popular short video sharing platforms which has millions of active users monthly.

While you can't see who's viewed your profile or videos on TikTok, here's what you can learn about your audience. There's been a lot of confusion over whether or not people can see who viewed their profiles on TikTok. Video views are only shown as an aggregated number.

While TikTok does allow users to see how many people have viewed their TikTok videos, the short-form video app has not made it possible to see exactly who has viewed your TikTok videos. If you're a content creator, or just interested in understanding how your posts perform and you have a public profile, you can switch over to a Pro Account. In conclusion, the answer is no, TikTok does not show you who looked at your videos or your profile. But if you're concerned about who is seeing your content, you'll want to brush up on the different account settings and what they entail. To enable this feature, tap the three dots on the upper right corner of your screen, tap Manage My Account, and you'll see in red at the bottom of the list of options, "Switch to Pro Account." Take a chill pill. As of 2020, TikTok does not show you who viewed your videos. Like other socila media viewing TikTok profile can be exciting, especially when you want to do it anonymously. How to block someone from viewing your Instagram story. This way, if you don't know if they've seen them before, you'll definitely know if they've seen them now. While the app doesn't allow you to see specific video viewers, you can see who exactly has viewed your profile. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. How to view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing. For example, “1139” or “12.3K”. What does “Rising Star” mean on Facebook? TikTok does allow some level of snooping, though. Can you view who looked at your Instagram page? In other words, if someone visited their Tik Tok profile today, they’ll get notified tomorrow. This means that only you and the people you allow to follow you can see what you post. It might also happen to see who viewed your profile. There are some seriously mixed messages about this feature. Instagram has spoiled us a bit. In terms of Individual TikTok Video analytics, you only get to see Number of views, Likes, comments etc. TikTok will only show you who has commented on your video or liked it. While the app doesn't allow you to see specific video viewers, you can see who exactly has viewed your profile. With a private account, you can approve or deny followers to control who has access to your content and who can interact with you. That said, even if your videos are private, your profile photo, username, and bio will be publicly displayed, so if you really want to go under the radar, keep personal information and pictures out of your profile.

Will someone know if I delete their friend request on Facebook? Similarly, viewing the video directly also doesn’t provide such an option. i.e. people can see who viewed their profiles on TikTok. You cannot view who visited your TikTok page. Follow this blog to get the answer to all of these questions.

There is no special option for me to see which users looked at it. In the screenshot above, you can see that it looks the exactly the same as what a viewer would see if they were to watch my video. Firstly, there is no tool or feature that allows them to see this information.

It allows people to see who have visited their profile, including you.

Secondly, any person or third-party app that tells you otherwise is lying. Once you turn this feature on, all of your videos will have a three dot icon on the right side, below comments which you can tap for Analytics to learn more about how the video performed. Facebook: Who are “Featured Viewers” and “Others” on Featured Stories? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No. Clicking this should show you a list of profile pictures of people who have viewed your profile that day. All rights reserved. If your account is public, every user who visits your profile and watches the story is also will be shown on the list.

We feel this sentiment so much so that we hope it transfers over to other social media platforms. How to view friend requests that you’ve sent on Facebook. The screenshot above shows you what it looks like from my perspective. If you add the story to the highlight section, you can see how many users viewed the Instagram story but not who they are.

There's also no indication as to whether TikTok will ever allow users to see who's viewed their videos.