I surfed the Acer's site, also no deeper explanation about this "high-end" monitor, very strange and weak marketing support. Acer Community User Agreement. Posted in Troubleshooting, Linus Media Group The original stand is good built, but the "gamer" futuristic design is not everyone's taste, more important it is not practical at all, it wastes at least extra 10~12cm on the backside while sitting against the wall comparing with other standard monitors. Moreover, what is the net weight of the display without stand? Some gamers' forums in Taiwan and China speculate this is a BOE panel but we have no official evidence for this claim. One of Acer’s partners has quietly started selling the company’s not-yet-announced curved monitor designed for demanding gamers. This time, the new model is the Acer CB272U smiiprx which features a 27-inch IPS display panel with a resolution 2560 x 1440 pixels, HDR10 support, 8-bit color, 350 nits brightness, 1000:1 static contrast ratio, 1 ms response time with VRB and up to 75Hz refresh rate with AD FreeSync. But should be no more than 20lb, which is around 9kg. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. they should have place a vesa option on that monitor u figure ur spending close to $1299.00 for why not go all the way. Started 14 minutes ago This kind of HDR support does not allow the new monitor to apply for VESA’s DisplayHDR 500 certification, but the currently available Predator X34 P does not support any kind of HDR at all because of its 300 nits typical brightness, so even HDR400 is an upgrade in case of the X34 S. The Predator supports a DisplayPort, an HDMI connector, and a USB Type-C input with an 85W power delivery capability. Started 20 minutes ago Started 6 minutes ago Don't have mine yet but to answer at least part of your question: the refresh rate is 144, overclockable to 200. 2nd question if you can do it all over again would u keep this monitor or go for the Predator X34 IPS monitor? It features a 120 Hz refresh rate, loud volume, and SRGB color accuracy. Three new eye-friendly monitors are also announcedEditor’s Summary     Acer launches new high performance, high ECO efficiency ranges of LED wireless and energy-efficiency laser projectors: Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, Acer Reveals New LED & Laser Projectors for Entertainment and Business.

thats the only reason that stops me from purchasing this monitor over the X34 i understand that this monitor has a alot of good features but the vesa is one they seem to leave out.

The item is expected to be released in China this December. However, the menu book which come with the unit is soooo..... thin and lack of details.

The Z35 supports VESA standard 100mx100m mount. Moreover, what is the net weight of the display without stand? Razer Goes Non-Gaming With Book 13, Its First Productivity Notebook, Asus 24-Inch VA249HE Monitor Just $89 at Newegg, Raspberry Pi Stargate Opens Wormhole in Your Own Home, Teamgroup Announces External RGB SSD for Gamers, ASRock Launches X570 PG Velocita! The contrast ratio is 3000:1. because i had the same question in mind. which mount did you use if so? I might just wall-mount it and move my desk further back to solve the spacing problem. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Thanks! How do I use the provided VESA metal piece to mount a VESA wall mount to it? Can't find any switch to unlock it and other models, no instruction diagrams nor content to mention this neither.

The stand base is really hugh and takes up too much distance on the backside, it makes the display way too close to me on desk. Started 26 minutes ago Posted in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory, By By Amenadiel March 17, 2018 in Displays. Omg! That ticks pretty much all the boxes I've been looking for in an Ultrawide. Good luck. Superb thanks for the instructions - Was deliberating on buying the Z35 until I read you could mount it. The monitor has different ports with HDMI options and 4 USB ports. Yes i just bought the same monitor did you figure out how to mount the predator z35? The included one works rather terribly with my desk and results in the screen being positioned about six inches from my face. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/predator-model/UM.CX0EE.A01. Reproduction of any part of this website in its entirety or partially or in any form or medium without prior written permission is prohibited. Hey guy to your question i dont have the answer yet because i dont have that monitor, but that is a very good question to ask. FangerZero The Predator X34 S brings together a bright UW-QHD Nano-IPS panel, a 200 Hz variable refresh rate with Nvidia’s G-Sync technology on top, and an ultra-low response time. But should be no more than 20lb, which is around 9kg. Happy774 because every where i go online to do research on panel they say VA panels are not so good for gaming. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. The information on this website is provided on "as is, as available basis" without warranty of any kind.

By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the Same query here, I just purchased this monitor also but no details are included on how to remove the stand, I don't want to risk breaking something and it's not clear how to do it. Some of the most current and important news, related to Acer, Predator, X34 GS, X34GS, X34S, X34 S or XR343CKP. I just got a Acer Predator Z35 (Gsync) monitor, it's a gaint nice display device. The True Path of the Feathered One. The model's stand offers height adjustment of up to 120 mm, -7° to 27° tilt, +/-180° swivel. Started 12 minutes ago Considering that the product specifications look quite competitive, it makes sense for Acer to release it this holiday season in Europe and the US. Thanks! Our Grace. because i had the same question in mind. thats why i havent still decided on getting this Monitor. It's good to have a few hands holding up the monitor when you try to mount it on your desk/wall plate and then you can focus on screwing it in place with the thumb screws without worrying about dropping it. About the monitor weight without stand, I still couldn't find it, unfortunately I also do not have a scale to weight it after I removed the stand. I'd be open to either a wall mount or a mount that clamps to the back of … Can someone advise please as I wish to mount the … By Started 20 minutes ago Sign up for a new account in our community. once you lift them, you will see the screws that are holding the stand to the monitor. By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. © 2020 Acer Inc. I have had one for a couple of weeks and I would like to mount it on my wall in front of my desk. Now the problem is, how do I remove the stand from the display without breaking it?? Im planning to buy a monitor arm and i wanted to know the exact weight of it so i can pick the correct arm that can handle it. I have had one for a couple of weeks and I would like to mount it on my wall in front of my desk. It is unclear whether Acer has plans to launch its Predator X34 S in other countries and at what price. Same query here, I just purchased this monitor also but no details are included on how to remove the stand, I don't want to risk breaking something and it's not clear how to do it. It is equipped with a 27-inch VA display … Posted in New Builds and Planning, By You can check out the Acer XV280K B from the Nitro XV0 series which was launched back in May as well as the Acer VG280Kbmiipx from the Nitro VG0 series launched back in January. In Asia, there's the Acer XZ270U P or XZ270UPbmiiphx. I might just wall-mount it and move my desk further back to solve the spacing problem. Simply pull these out with your fingernails. Thanks! Does anyone know the exact weight of Acer Predator X34 Ultrawide Monito WITHOUT the metal standr? Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor,

The Acer... Acer has released a new gaming monitor that offers up to 165Hz refresh rate with overclock and 0.5 ms MPRT (1 ms GTG). Can't find any switch to unlock it and other models, no instruction diagrams nor content to mention this neither. I surfed the Acer's site, also no deeper explanation about this "high-end" monitor, very strange and weak marketing support. You will receive a verification email shortly. Does anyone know the exact weight of Acer Predator X34 Ultrawide Monito WITHOUT the metal standr? Traditionally for Acer’s Predator series premium gaming displays, the Predator X34 S comes with an aggressive-looking stand that can adjust the height, tilt, and swivel.

The model is dubbed Acer XF240Q Sbmiiprx / XF240QSbmiiprx and is equipped with a 23.6-inch TN panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 6-bit+FRC color support, 300 nits brightness, 1000:1 static contrast ratio, HDR10 support. Get instant access to breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips.

It has a typical... Two interesting Acer monitors have appeared on different online retailers in China. Acer X34 Mount. Sign In With Twitter/Steam/etc is not currently working. Acer Predator X34's weight without stand?

terms of use cookie policy | For those who need even more flexible adjustments, the LCD has VESA 100×100 mounting holes. The number of features makes the Predator X34 S one of the most advanced gaming displays around, but it will come at a hefty price point. Mark-McG Acer Community User Agreement. I just got a Acer Predator Z35 (Gsync) monitor, it's a gaint nice display device. Posted in Displays, By The Z35 supports VESA standard 100mx100m mount. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Blue light hp z420 but wont display on screen anything, Recommendations for Whole House wireless Audio. Traditionally for Acer’s Predator series premium gaming displays, the Predator X34 S comes with an aggressive-looking stand that can adjust the height, tilt, and swivel. I have had mine for a couple of weeks and I'm curious because I would like to mount it. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The Predator X34 carries VESA’s DisplayHDR 400 badge, which is the most basic HDR level that does not require any form of local dimming.

This email address has already been registered. hey fellers i have 1 or 2 more questions that i hope you can answer for me because am already losing my hair thinking about this so much knowing that this is a very big investment for me to be buying a monitor for this price. The monitor supports 1 ms response time with VRB and up to 144Hz refresh rate... Acer has announced a new gaming monitor from its Nitro XV2 series. About the monitor weight without stand, I still couldn't find it, unfortunately I also do not have a scale to weight it after I removed the stand. This email address has already been registered. Mattes22 because every where i go online to do research on panel they say VA panels are not so good for gaming. once you lift them, you will see the screws that are holding the stand to the monitor. Please refresh the page and try again. lol Probably will be about $1500 USD it looks like. Linus Media Group is not associated with these services. Good luck. Mine rests straight on top of my Ergotron MX desk mount using the thumb screws. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the