For this method, you need to delete that particular contact from your phone. It did help me a lot!!!!! If you are looking at all of your options side by side, 2 and 3 are among the most effective at hiding information from unwanted parties. This feature is ideal for preventing anyone from seeing the last time that you were online, but it does not prevent your WhatsApp contacts from identifying when you are online. Then go to Settings > Account > Privacy and uncheck 'Read receipts'. Scroll down the page to the “Permission” section . To start receiving timely alerts, as shown below click on the Green “lock” icon next to the address bar. However, there is a way you can stop your contacts thinking you are online. With this approach, you can be just like Slimer the ghost when you use WhatsApp. However, similar to growing complexities in relationships, people are looking for more tricks to customize the entire chatting experience. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place if everything was just handed to you? You would be surprised at how many people would like these stamps removed from the messaging app, and hiding this information is not difficult. But also note that this way you too will not be able to see when others read your messages. In our last articles, we have brought you 5 Quick Steps to Create A Fake WhatsApp Chat and How to Send More Than 10 Photos in WhatsApp [SIMPLE TRICK]. FMWhatsApp APK Download: How to Download FMWhatsApp Latest Version On Android? Nissan Magnite: Top Things To Know About Nissan’s All-New Compact-SUV For India!

With WhatsApp ghosts, there is enough technology and software that would make Peter, Ray, Winston, and Egon blush. There is no straight way to send a WhatsApp message to yourself. You can always read about their terms of service. I want to find out how to breach the defenses of these apps and exploit weaknesses.

You can also turn off the function that shows your contact when you have seen and read their message.

Behind all of the ghost activity, there is seemingly always a dedicated Ghostbuster standing in the background looking to catch it. I also wish it were this simple, but unfortunately, that’s never going to be the case. I am Frankie and I love to fiddle with all of the popular messaging applications with the hacking techniques that I love. You should always work to stay up to date and knowledgeable on maintaining and understanding privacy settings, as well as general features available through WhatsApp. I can explain below how to do these individual methods as well, but understand that chat settings and layout might differ slightly between devices. Send WhatsApp Message to Yourself. I have bad news for you: you can’t. Accessing this menu is simple, just follow this path: WhatsApp Settings > Account > Privacy > Status. If you are someone that is way too morally straight for anything more than charity work and fundraisers, I suggest the Slimer Ghost Method. Want more information? Assuredly by now you have noticed that WhatsApp is nothing like the old MSN Messenger which had a very literal Ghost Mode option.

All you need to do is open up the app and go to settings again. video, MORE : How to delete messages on Snapchat, MORE : How to permanently delete your Facebook account, Get your need-to-know But some users have encountered this situation: it shows unavailable when they are calling someone on WhatsApp. But wait… probably I have a solution for you: use Telegram instead of WhatsApp. Going out on a limb here and saying that might defeat the purpose of what you hope to achieve.

You have a group with two members now. Your email address will not be published. But, sometimes this feature can be a reason for irritation when you're not willing to reply but you are constantly getting pinged.