In the part where you will prepare very complicated dishes, and the gameplay will become very intense and satisfying. The developers fixed the cheat that used to exist in the game, and there are no safe hacks you can install; you should know that you could potentially be downloading a possible virus or malware onto your device. In the final parts of the game, you have to perform complicated combinations to large amounts of customers. Turn off all automatic time and date settings.

You can study some useful tricks or strategies on youtube or developer's sites. Coins are fairly easy to acquire once you have several restaurants open, but gems in Cooking Fever seems to come along much more slowly. I found videos with lots of tricks that help me manage my restaurant at higher pace. It will offer You the prime experience in this funny arcade game.

That’s the only real way to “cheat” and the only way the developers of this great game make money. Some like to start from scratch and slowly achieve goals and others who enjoy in the final phase of the game.

Coins and gems (some people call these “diamonds”) are earned during the course of playing the game. Discover more info about this game by clicking the box below. By getting the experience, you unlock some special improvements that are necessary to keep with the difficulty.

We are trying to stay in good shape after updates! The beginner tasks are to make a coffee, burger, or fries. I've been playing Cooking Fever for about 4-5 months, and have never purchased gems with 'real' money. Only after having improvements and further locations (new restaurants, cafes), it becomes challenging and satisfying. You will have an opportunity to upgrade your kitchen when you are done … Cooking fever is an interactive, fast-paced simulator where you are a chef. Cooking Fever Hack for Unlimited Gems and Coins. The more you play, the more difficult it goes. However, you do not need to waste your life to grind coins. If you spent even 10 minutes in this game, you should know the answer. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You can also read on guide that describes how to get free gems on cooking fever.

Of course, you can get this through your high activity, or for real money at the web or Itunes store.

Instead of advancing time by one day, change it by one month. It worked on all platforms.

Grapefruit Juice Dispenser (House of Crab), https://cookingfever.fandom.com/wiki/Free_Gem_Glitch?oldid=11610. Continue advancing by one day until you have as many gems as you want.